Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-18-2024, 08:50 AM  
Andy Reid Supporter

Reason 5,432 why I’m glad the Chiefs don’t delve into Jersey designs

These look god awful. Like arena league awful

RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-04-2024, 02:32 AM   #121
EvOlVeD

caveat here, i always crack jokes about why no yellow in the helmet, and have never seen anything remotely close to worthy of changing anything chiefs uniform...

but...

this guy has sort of nailed it. not all helmets, but some are quite good.

gun to my head, i'd choose one of these chiefs helmets over any other i have seen.

he's done all teams, and has several alternates to boot.

https://local12.com/sports/bengals/a...oncos?photo=63

not terrible either:

https://x.com/tuckerdfranklin/status...290118/photo/1

Last edited by Nickhead; 07-04-2024 at 03:26 AM..
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 07-04-2024, 03:27 AM   #122
Consuming CP souls

Nothing beats the home reds....period
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2024, 06:18 AM   #123
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie View Post
A white helmet with a minimalist 'KC' word mark in red would be fine.

Adopt grey as an accent color for an alternate for the face mask and solid color for the pants, use a different number script for the jerseys with an asymmetric grey and gold piping on either the left or right side of the body stretching around from front to back.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-04-2024, 09:09 AM   #124
Starter

I do like when they did gray facemasks. It’s subtle looks classy.
Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 07-04-2024, 09:36 AM   #125
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickhead View Post
caveat here, i always crack jokes about why no yellow in the helmet, and have never seen anything remotely close to worthy of changing anything chiefs uniform...

but...

this guy has sort of nailed it. not all helmets, but some are quite good.

gun to my head, i'd choose one of these chiefs helmets over any other i have seen.

he's done all teams, and has several alternates to boot.

https://local12.com/sports/bengals/a...oncos?photo=63

not terrible either:

https://x.com/tuckerdfranklin/status...290118/photo/1
Just no on that second white helmet. It’s too close to the Florida State helmet in design.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 07-04-2024, 09:50 AM   #126
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

The only uniforms scheme to incorporate the yellow/gold that might work would be to rip off the Packers road unis.

Yellow/gold pants, white jersey, red helmets.

That looks alright in my head, but might look like crap in reality. Would also be a pretty obvious plagiarism.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2024, 09:51 AM   #127
Cheat Death

Some of these new alts are little too modern for me as I prefer the Boho-chic look of our white on reds

It really makes us look FIERCE
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.