Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-24-2024, 03:04 PM  

49ers LT Trent Williams is holding out

3 years left on his deal, scheduled to make $20M in 2024.

wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 07:44 PM   #121
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
I can agree with all of this. I do think that eventually we'll see Burrow as the 2nd best QB in the NFL behind Mahomes, but to date he hasn't been all that great in the playoffs.
It’s definitely possible. We will see how he does when he only has Chase. Also, I am curious if he goes down the Andrew Luck path.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old Yesterday, 07:46 PM   #122

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
I can agree with all of this. I do think that eventually we'll see Burrow as the 2nd best QB in the NFL behind Mahomes, but to date he hasn't been all that great in the playoffs.
It's all just a race for distant second.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 09:01 PM   #123
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
Interesting post. If Purdy only game managed wins then what has Joe (zero fourth quarter TDs in the playoffs) Burrow, Lamar, or Dak done? They can’t even game manage their way to a SB, and it’s not like they all haven’t been surrounded by talent galore. Goff I am torn on.
I mentioned it in another post but I try not to lean too heavily on postseason games in general. The sample size is too small most times. I only mention Purdy game managing wins in the postseason in response to Run saying Purdy didn’t shrink in the biggest moments.

But to answer your question, the other guys mentioned don’t have the luxury oftentimes. They’re the strength of their team or very close to it. What’s Purdy? Like the fifth, sixth most important player on the 49ers? Lamar Jackson is THE guy in Baltimore. Burrow has a strong 1, 2 in Chase and Higgins that may even be better than the combo of Deebo and Aiyuk but Kittle/CMC shits on Mixon/whoever the Bengals TE is. The Bengals also have a notoriously bad offensive line. They had a backup QB come in and play out of his mind and they still didn’t sniff the playoffs.

The situations just aren’t comparable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
That NFCCG last year was an absolute meltdown by the Lions. Goff takes some blame as he’s the QB, but he was arguably very low on the blame chart for that game’s loss.
I was actually more so referring to the 2018 Super Bowl. Scoring only 3 points in the big game sucks balls.

But when you take two different teams to the NFCCG, you buy yourself a lot longer leash.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.