Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-28-2024, 11:00 PM  
Keep Camp Home!

***Bo Knows HOF Inductions Royals v Guardians - June 29 GDT***

cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-29-2024, 03:30 PM   #121
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Imagine a world where refs get what they deserve. Practically Utopia.
Every ref who makes a bad call against one of my teams should be put on a sex offenders list.

And quite honestly, I’m probably being too lenient.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-29-2024, 03:30 PM   #122
I'll **** anything that moves!

Screwjob city, led by one of the worst umps in the game, Laz ****ing Diaz. Dude is trash.
GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 06-29-2024, 03:30 PM   #123
Dazed and Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
Can you really see definitely that his foot was on the bag?
Yes, no question/ New York
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 06-29-2024, 03:31 PM   #124
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Every ref who makes a bad call against one of my teams should be put on a sex offenders list.

And quite honestly, I’m probably being too lenient.
You are. They should be CHARGED with sex offender crimes and placed in GenPop so nature could take its course.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-29-2024, 03:32 PM   #125

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
You are. They should be CHARGED with sex offender crimes and place in GenPop so nature could take its course.
They should actually be the victims of sex crimes then charged with sex offender crimes
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-29-2024, 03:32 PM   #126
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabyKeepsMeWarm View Post
Screwjob city, led by one of the worst umps in the game, Laz ****ing Diaz. Dude is trash.
That names sounds like a dude that's eaten a bunch of greasy hawgs under the bleachers. Sucked so much dick his lips are inverted.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-29-2024, 03:32 PM   #127
Ultrabanned

Quote:
They should actually be the victims of sex crimes then charged with sex offender crimes
Dude, you're 420% correct.
Old 06-29-2024, 03:33 PM   #128
El Gato Gordo Loco

If I am Cleveland I even ask them to remove the runs. It would feel like cheating.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-29-2024, 03:34 PM   #129
Dazed and Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
If I am Cleveland I even ask them to remove the runs. It would feel like cheating.
Dude, those scumbags aren't going to do that.
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 06-29-2024, 03:34 PM   #130

Quote:
Cleveland is one of the biggest loser pro sports markets around.

They would never.
Old 06-29-2024, 03:34 PM   #131

Quote:
You know why it feels like cheating? Because that's exactly what just happened. We got cheated. Un****ingreal.
GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 06-29-2024, 03:37 PM   #132

Awful read by Melendez
Old 06-29-2024, 03:39 PM   #133
Dazed and Confused

That's all for Ragans, it's up to the BP to hold these clowns.
Old 06-29-2024, 03:40 PM   #134
MVP

game just turned on a dime with that bad call.
chiefsfan987 has disabled reputation
Old 06-29-2024, 03:41 PM   #135

I can't do it anymore... I'm literally so goddamn mad right now, I feel like I'm about to lose it. I need a break. WE GOT CHEATED.