Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-07-2024, 03:15 PM  
Life is changing..

**** OFFICIAL Kansas City Royals vs Seattle Mariners 6/7/24 GDT ****

TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-07-2024, 10:07 PM   #121
21st Century Schizoid Fan

siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2024, 10:13 PM   #122
Woman should only make babies

Big win pepper big win
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-07-2024, 10:16 PM   #123
Ain't no relax!

Scrappy...

Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2024, 10:21 PM   #124
I'll **** anything that moves!

Quote:
Originally Posted by siberian khatru View Post
Haha, wow. That is a crazy deep cut.
GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.
Old 06-07-2024, 11:09 PM   #125
Ultrabanned

Well I’m glad I tuned back in I will say that much lol
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-07-2024, 11:42 PM   #126
Woman should only make babies

The start of this thread is full of lol
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-07-2024, 11:57 PM   #127
Veteran

The boys are playing some ball
MAG would the whole thing.MAG would the whole thing.MAG would the whole thing.MAG would the whole thing.MAG would the whole thing.MAG would the whole thing.MAG would the whole thing.MAG would the whole thing.MAG would the whole thing.MAG would the whole thing.MAG would the whole thing.
Old 06-08-2024, 05:52 AM   #128
In my youth i pray to keep

Holy shit. Good win guys. I had some money on the Royals and turned it off after the 1st inning
George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-08-2024, 06:03 AM   #129
Feeling Victorian

Nice come back win for the Royals last night. Bobby Witt is a beast and has a real flair for coming thru in the clutch.
alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-08-2024, 06:04 AM   #130
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Not? View Post
They'd never admit to it, and being in the first quarter helps stave off a leaving early, but I wonder if anyone melted down and left Texans/Chiefs early?
I was there and was irritated and a little shell shocked at the start of the 2nd quarter. But I vividly remember telling my buddies standing next to me “I’m honestly not even super worried yet” and we all laughed at how we’d be heading to the exit already if Alex Smith was still our QB.

In other words, it wasn’t that difficult to know by then as a Chiefs fan that no deficit was insurmountable with PM15. There was some serious bitching and groaning going on but I don’t remember anyone talking off.

Last edited by blake5676; 06-08-2024 at 06:56 AM..
blake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 06-08-2024, 06:55 AM   #131
Everything is Awesome!!!!!

I’ll be honest, I tuned out after the 8th. Back was hurting, but my kid records the games. Once I replayed a few hours later, man the energy from our team in the bottom of the 9th. Wow. We can go as far. We really can!! This is fun!!
cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-08-2024, 06:58 AM   #132
Ultrabanned

Waking up and thinking about that game last night first thing.

That kicked ass
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2024, 07:33 AM   #133
In my youth i pray to keep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Waking up and thinking about that game last night first thing.

That kicked ass
I had a buddy at the game. Almost messaged him and told him bad luck picking that one to go to after the first inning.
George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-08-2024, 09:02 AM   #134
Would an idiot do that?

Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-08-2024, 09:18 AM   #135
Veteran

**** the Mariners and their pussy, hippie fans. Go eat a dick, Derek Zumsteg and Jesse Kennemer. **** the King's Court, too.
Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.