Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-20-2018, 01:10 PM   #2
Everything is Awesome!!!!!

eric berry is this teams version of Bob Sanders. you guys remember him. didn't play for what seemed like an eternity, then plays in the playoffs (against the chiefs). that's what i'm seeing here.

if wishes were fishes........
cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2018, 03:42 PM   #3
Thank you

It would be awfully sweet if he came back after the bye! Even though it's just the Raiders
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2018, 03:59 PM   #4
Curmudgeon

I've always been a fan of Berry and thought he was a high character guy --- until this season. True enough, there were/are some PR angles to consider, but the team is paying him to play, not give love to Peters after the game last night. As pointed out, the team paid for his cancer treatment, paid him his full salary during it, and stuck by him last year, too. It's time for him to step up and pay the team back.
oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2018, 04:29 PM   #5
WhatUneed2Hear

If the Chiefs have either Berry or Earl(before the Pats game) we are probably undefeated right now.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2018, 04:31 PM   #6
Sandbox: Leander Lasercats

If we get Berry and LDT back (and Morse would be nice), I don't see anyone stopping this train ride to the Super Bowl.
Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 11-20-2018, 04:47 PM   #7
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydrae View Post
If we get Berry and LDT back (and Morse would be nice), I don't see anyone stopping this train ride to the Super Bowl.
Yes!
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2018, 11:08 PM   #8
Unsparing

I'm gonna' be SO pissed if a lack of defense keeps this team from a championship, and then I have to read or listen to a bunch of bullshit about how Mahomes should have thrown 10 TD's instead of 7? Get the **** outta' here with that.
In fact, here's a mental exercise for all Chiefs fans:
Remove Mahomes from the picture. Replace him with anyone else you want to. Yes, even Brady, Rape, Goff; whoever. After careful examination, tell me on paper where the Chiefs greatest weaknesses lie. Run the numbers to your delight.
You're going to have a very difficult time selling me on Big Rape hanging 40+ on Mike Tomlin's defense, as will you with Mr. Goff scoring 50 on Wade Phillip's crew. And Brady throwing 5 TD's on Belichick? Nope.
"But, but...those defenses practice against those QB's all season long; they have a distinct advantage"!
True, so let's do this:

Fire up your Madden 2018, and assuming the game can arrange real world parameters with NO boosts or donk-cheating, start mixing those match-ups or any others of equitable value.
In the crazy world of Madden, it's entirely possible that Brady could hang 40 or more on Wade Phillips, but you have to factor in the "Madden Quotient" vs Reality to produce any meaningful assessment. Perform this "lab work" for yourself to discover the following undeniable and irrefutable truths:

1) The Chiefs current shit-ass defense can not perform its job and can succeed only in making other teams appear to have QB's who are magically on the same level as PMII( when has Brady been putting up 40+ a game on a regular basis during the course of his career? I'll wait. ).

2) Despite conventional and flawed beliefs, the Chiefs WILL need a defense far greater than this current piece of shit to win anything meaningful, and to make sure that other elite QB's perform within their established baselines, NOT exceeding them every...****ing...TIME...that we play them. The performance of Bob Sutton and his defense should be held to production standards that were established by said piece of shit defense in the seasons 2013 and 2014, respectively.

3) This team is a heaping pile of jack-dick without PMII, and it is unrealistic and absurd to expect our QB to carry this team every game, every season. THAT particular attribute is SUPPOSED to be a, "sometimes, the QB just has to put the team on his back and carry them". That is the EXACT phrase I have heard at CP 100 times over. You DID read that part that said "sometimes", yes? You DO understand that "sometimes" does not mean "every game", yes? I swear 3/4 of you have become spoiled rotten by this kid already, and have forgotten just how ****-awful it was to watch "Twisty the Peg Leg" attempt to play Quarterback for this team.

So, Veach and Buttons can begin their post season by enjoying long days and nights in the film room with the head of scouting and several pots of coffee to keep them company. They can start by looking at CB's and yes, Safeties. Because the one some of you folks are holding out for?

Spoiler!
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 08:26 AM   #9
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate View Post
I'm gonna' be SO pissed if a lack of defense keeps this team from a championship, and then I have to read or listen to a bunch of bullshit about how Mahomes should have thrown 10 TD's instead of 7? Get the **** outta' here with that.
Remove Mahomes from the picture. Replace him with anyone else you want to. Yes, even Brady, Rape, Goff; whoever. After careful examination, tell me on paper where the Chiefs greatest weaknesses lie. Run the numbers to your delight.
You're going to have a very difficult time selling me on Big Rape hanging 40+ on Mike Tomlin's defense, as will you with Mr. Goff scoring 50 on Wade Phillip's crew. And Brady throwing 5 TD's on Belichick? Nope.
"But, but...those defenses practice against those QB's all season long; they have a distinct advantage"!
True, so let's do this:

Fire up your Madden 2018, and assuming the game can arrange real world parameters with NO boosts or donk-cheating, start mixing those match-ups or any others of equitable value.
In the crazy world of Madden, it's entirely possible that Brady could hang 40 or more on Wade Phillips, but you have to factor in the "Madden Quotient" vs Reality to produce any meaningful assessment. Perform this "lab work" for yourself to discover the following undeniable and irrefutable truths:

1) The Chiefs current shit-ass defense can not perform its job and can succeed only in making other teams appear to have QB's who are magically on the same level as PMII( when has Brady been putting up 40+ a game on a regular basis during the course of his career? I'll wait. ).

2) Despite conventional and flawed beliefs, the Chiefs WILL need a defense far greater than this current piece of shit to win anything meaningful, and to make sure that other elite QB's perform within their established baselines, NOT exceeding them every...****ing...TIME...that we play them. The performance of Bob Sutton and his defense should be held to production standards that were established by said piece of shit defense in the seasons 2013 and 2014, respectively.

3) This team is a heaping pile of jack-dick without PMII, and it is unrealistic and absurd to expect our QB to carry this team every game, every season. THAT particular attribute is SUPPOSED to be a, "sometimes, the QB just has to put the team on his back and carry them". That is the EXACT phrase I have heard at CP 100 times over. You DID read that part that said "sometimes", yes? You DO understand that "sometimes" does not mean "every game", yes? I swear 3/4 of you have become spoiled rotten by this kid already, and have forgotten just how ****-awful it was to watch "Twisty the Peg Leg" attempt to play Quarterback for this team.

So, Veach and Buttons can begin their post season by enjoying long days and nights in the film room with the head of scouting and several pots of coffee to keep them company. They can start by looking at CB's and yes, Safeties. Because the one some of you folks are holding out for?

Spoiler!

TEX has disabled reputation
Old 11-21-2018, 12:02 PM   #10
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate View Post
True, so let's do this:

Spoiler!
holy shit your posts really suck
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 12:11 PM   #11
Going home eventually

Hasn't played in a very long time. He will be useless and out of shape for weeks. Maybe in the playoffs he will look decent. He needs 3 games before then.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 01:07 PM   #12
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAUTO View Post
holy shit your posts really suck
No, YOU suck, for saying his post sucked.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 11-21-2018, 01:20 PM   #13
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
No, YOU suck, for saying his post sucked.
I'm not too worried about your opinion of me. especially if you can stand to read anything that guy types
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2018, 08:40 AM   #14
Diablo Negro

Thats a shit ton of emotion and anger to put into something hat hasn't happened.

Some of you guys need to chill the **** out and learn to enjoy some things in life. Jesus.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 09:11 AM   #15
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
Thats a shit ton of emotion and anger to put into something hat hasn't happened.

Some of you guys need to chill the **** out and learn to enjoy some things in life. Jesus.
Yes everyone take this epic mouth breathing dumbshit’s advice and enjoy “some things in life” such as watching Eric Berry continue to stand on the sideline.

Day 102 of “Day to Day”.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote