Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-27-2024, 01:12 PM  
pie is never free

If You Could Only Eat One Ethnic Food The Rest Of Your Life

What would it be?

edit* wtf LOL, mods please delete
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-28-2024, 12:28 PM   #121
Consuming CP souls

The way I read the question is we just have to give up all ethic foods but one and can STILL gorge all the American we want WITH the 1 ethnic choice
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2024, 12:29 PM   #122
Consuming CP souls

The final answer is Italian and it's not even close really
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2024, 12:31 PM   #123
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni View Post
The final answer is Italian and it's not even close really
Well I've been around Italian food my entire life and yes it's good but I've hit my quota... so ya Mexican is always more welcome.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-28-2024, 12:32 PM   #124
Andy Reid Supporter

Haven’t looked through the whole thread but damn. Has nobody mentioned Vietnamese? Incredibly underrated and may just be my favorite.

Pho is incredible during the winter. So is Bo Kho (meaty veg stew with spices). Bun cha is great and if you like sandwiches then you have to try Banh Mi which is amazing.

Bonus points for Vietnamese coffee which is also great
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	7DDEF2A1-90D2-4C42-A3BA-BE96A3E5F6B6.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	81.9 KB
ID:	127533  
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-28-2024, 12:36 PM   #125
Baba Ganoush

Mexican.

Can’t beat their soups in the winter time and the tamales.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-28-2024, 12:40 PM   #126
Retired Bearcat

Pussy.....

American
Chinese
Mexican
Thai
Greek
White
Taco style
Canadian
European
Lil green people
Republican
Aristocrat
Frozen
Raw
Over easy
Korean
Rich
Poor
Bearcat
E6

What did I miss
HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2024, 12:41 PM   #127
MVP

Korean BBQ is probably the best in the world so that
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-28-2024, 12:43 PM   #128
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
That looks soooooooooooooooooooo good.
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-28-2024, 01:08 PM   #129
Cynical Misanthrope

This would be super tough.

The three classical cuisines are French, Italian, and Chinese. Part of the reason they're considered classic is because of the depth and breadth of what they cover. Any student of French or Chinese cooking is well aware of the regional differences and incredible variety of dishes and techniques. The French, well, at least Escoffier, tried to systematize their cooking. The Chinese have sort of done the same, although there is not one definitive source like Escoffier is to the French. Just for variety, then, one of those cuisines would logically be the choice. If alcohol were included, I'd have to say French because of the staggering variety of wines, liqueurs and distilled spirits. Italy would come a close second for wines but not distilled spirits as much. China would be way behind the other two for wines.

But man, I'd miss Mexican and sushi and Thai and German and Spanish and Greek. Is there really a substantial difference in Eastern European cuisines? I know there are some strong regional dishes in Hungary and Poland, for example, but it seems they overlap a fair amount and from what I've seen, there isn't as much of an obvious difference between Hungarian cuisine and Polish or Czech cuisine. But that could be my inexperience.

This is a tough question. Put a gun to my head and just for variety and everything that comes with it, I'd go in the following order:

French
Chinese
Italian
Mexican
Japanese
Greek
Spanish
German
Thai

I am not a huge Indian food fan. Had a number of people take me to places they swore were good Indian restaurants but I've just never found Indian food that I really like. I prefer Thai curry to Indian curry and for grilled foods with eastern flavors, China and Korea are better in my opinion.

Good question but really tough to decide.
frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-28-2024, 01:12 PM   #130
The man you could post like.

Inditalian
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-28-2024, 01:14 PM   #131
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
That looks soooooooooooooooooooo good.
Looks like a 3 hour shit-a-thon to me
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-28-2024, 01:15 PM   #132
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bump View Post
cow
Best and only valid answer.
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Old 05-28-2024, 01:18 PM   #133
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
Looks like a 3 hour shit-a-thon to me
You get a great meal and bowel cleansing all in one.

What more could you ask for?
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-28-2024, 01:19 PM   #134
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
You get a great meal and bowel cleansing all in one.

What more could you ask for?
Wicker
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-28-2024, 01:45 PM   #135
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

I've always been told that there's no such thing as 'okay' Indian food. It's either amazing or it's slop.

I've never had amazing.

So while I've been assured that I'd love it, it's just not my thing. I think the margin for error with stuff like Italian or even Thai is so much greater that I'll just stick with those. Unless or until I have Indian food that blows me away, I'm just gonna see it as a really good laxative and little else.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.