Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-10-2024, 02:51 PM  
Prestige Worldwide

Roll Call: Who will be at the Dolphin slaughter Saturday night?

Section 112 here.
Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2024, 07:01 AM   #121
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
A friend loaned me some carhart bibs. Not sure how you go to the bathroom in these things without taking them off
I have dickies insulated overalls and they have a zipper for your pecker.

This game, though, I think I will break out the old coveralls. Keep the body heat in as much as possible.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2024, 07:10 AM   #122
Shaken. Not stirred.

Roll Call: Who will be at the Dolphin slaughter Saturday night?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
At the Cheatriots AFCCG I wore long johns, sweatpants and those heavy winter overall things. My secret was just not drinking anything. I didn't piss until I got back to my aunt's house after the game.

I paid $650 for an upper level seat back in September. While I understand why prices have fallen so much, it still really pisses me off.

That's what I try to do as well but it didn't always work. Sometimes you just have to deal with the crowded bathroom.
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2024, 07:12 AM   #123
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
I have dickies insulated overalls and they have a zipper for your pecker.

This game, though, I think I will break out the old coveralls. Keep the body heat in as much as possible.

Yeah these have a two button fly. Real pain. Easier to just drop them down than to dig in that small opening.
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2024, 08:30 AM   #124
MVP

Packing for this adventure has been frustrating AF this morning.
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2024, 08:45 AM   #125
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Heh. I hear stories like that from one of my best friends, who grew up in near where I live in the Chicago area but now lives in West Palm Beach. He bitches about how everybody around him turns into a giant pussy when the temps drop.

He may be exaggerating a bit.
It's probably not that much of an exaggeration. Our blood thins out so much that 60 feels much colder to us than someone who lives in a colder climate. When I first moved here, I used to call long time residents pussies too. Now I'm one of them...
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2024, 08:46 AM   #126
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15 View Post
Packing for this adventure has been frustrating AF this morning.
We're driving up to KC this afternoon to stay with some friends of ours in Leawood and as I was packing up my stuff I commented to my wife that I was so glad we don't have to fly in. We're staying 2 days and we both have a giant suitcase packed. Winter clothes just take up so much goddamn room. Only good news is I didn't have to put any ice in the Yeti cooler so that normally heavy bastard is a little lighter.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2024, 08:47 AM   #127
Shaken. Not stirred.

Giving my setup a trial run tonight after work. Should be invigorating.
Old 01-12-2024, 09:09 AM   #128
Starter

Sec 310 row 3. Been the same for 33 years.
cwhocares must have mowed badgirl's lawn.cwhocares must have mowed badgirl's lawn.cwhocares must have mowed badgirl's lawn.cwhocares must have mowed badgirl's lawn.cwhocares must have mowed badgirl's lawn.cwhocares must have mowed badgirl's lawn.cwhocares must have mowed badgirl's lawn.cwhocares must have mowed badgirl's lawn.cwhocares must have mowed badgirl's lawn.cwhocares must have mowed badgirl's lawn.cwhocares must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2024, 09:11 AM   #129
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
Giving my setup a trial run tonight after work. Should be invigorating.
Post pics. I'm curious to see how one dresses for -30 wind chill
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2024, 09:14 AM   #130
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dadkc View Post
In Honolulu, sunny, 75’ at 3pm. Expect to see a few Tua jerseys. Family and Friends home in KC will be huddled together in front of the fireplace. To all those going to the game, be safe.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Get out of Honolulu, drive up to the North Shore and actually see Hawaii if it's not already in your plans. You will enjoy it way more than Honolulu.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2024, 09:19 AM   #131
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaChief58 View Post
Post pics. I'm curious to see how one dresses for -30 wind chill

Like the Michelin man
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2024, 09:20 AM   #132
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
Get out of Honolulu, drive up to the North Shore and actually see Hawaii if it's not already in your plans. You will enjoy it way more than Honolulu.

Absolutely agreed. North shore was amazing. Actually drive around the entire island if you can.
Old 01-12-2024, 09:39 AM   #133
MVP

Wear two extra layers of red. To sell to the people in teal
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-12-2024, 09:40 AM   #134
MVP

What's the expected attendance?
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 01-12-2024, 09:42 AM   #135
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar View Post
What's the expected attendance?
Think like 10 to 15 people.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote