Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-05-2024, 09:11 PM  
Andy Reid Supporter

Nick Bolton

I haven’t seen a LB play this bad for the Chiefs since…idk. Not even Anthony Hitches was this bad.

Slow, missing tackles, worthless in coverage.

Please Veach do NOT pay this guy
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 11:20 PM   #121
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Womble View Post
But there's pitbulls in hell Clay. Many of them.
Hell isn't like going back through time in the Terminator movies. I can bring my pitbull blaster.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 11:46 PM   #122
George Brett shit his pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
He's always been a liability in coverage. It's him missing tackles that stood out. If you pay a LB, you pay an elite coverage LB, else you churn them.
He ran a good 40 yard dash but his 10 yard split, shuttle and 3cone were poor so not surprising he struggles a bit in coverage. That's probably why people liked Willie so much. I feel like in todays game being a coverage LB is more important than ever but then again guys like Isaiah Simmons only got like 1.4M for a one year deal.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:03 AM   #123
Champion Golfer Of The Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
I will follow Drue Tranquill into hell.

That's a great play.
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:01 AM   #124
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I'm not gonna give him much credit for that because it was an accident.

IF he were trying to knock Likely OOB, I'd give it to you. Because that's legal now. Had he just gone through Likely's body and driven him out of the back of the end zone, I'd give him credit for a hell of a play.

He didn't do that. He went for the ball instead. The contact he made was light and on accident. It was probably incidental to the play and made no real impact (Likely's right foot appears to have come straight down from the catch point).

No, to whatever extent he did impact that play, it was fortuitous at best. He wasn't trying to drive Likely out of the play like he should've been doing. He was foolishly trying to play the ball.

Even if you want to give him credit for 'making a key play' - he did it in the process of making yet ANOTHER mistake.

He was awful last night. Full stop.
He really was. Just watch him on the long pass play to Likely where he got beat and was juked and made a hapless attempt at an arm tackle, missed and looked like he gave up on the play, as he was left in the dust. Looked slower than he's ever looked in pursuit. Just abysmal.

Hoping its because he had an off night b/c he missed most of camp etc.

Last edited by TEX; Today at 08:29 AM..
TEX has disabled reputation
Old Today, 03:41 AM   #125
Veteran

Amazes me how cheap and undervalued some coverage LBs are, same with NTs, because with just average play from those 2 roles this team is, imo, unbeatable.
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:06 AM   #126
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:

This is what I was saying about Bolton is missing the speed and ability to cover these better pass catching TE's of this era. He cant cover a RB in the flat unless he's perfect in his technique.

Drue isnt as fast as Gay but he's fast enough speed to play the TE's but also got the strength to stop a Henry in his tracks, shove a tackle into a runner to bring him down. Thats the LB for taking on todays defenses. Speed and Strength. Bet we could get a real good one with one of our two 2nd round picks we have this year. But, we need to get more DL help next year. Just my two cents...... as always, "In Veach we trust".
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 06:26 AM   #127
Veteran

Maybe cover the RBs in the flat on third downs next game

louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old Today, 06:46 AM   #128
One4Mahomes

Quote:
Originally Posted by louie aguiar View Post
Maybe cover the RBs in the flat on third downs next game

In this zone coverage, the LB has the zone where the TE and RB went - a tough play for any LB. Bolton watched the TE but was very slow to react to Hill out of the backfield. He looks very slow.
Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.
Old Today, 11:38 AM   #129
Dazed and Confused

Quote:

Aww, did Isaiah Likely have a bad game? His totals were mostly because we were laying back in prevent. Maybe next time, make sure your big boats are in bounds loser!
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old Today, 11:41 AM   #130
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch View Post
Really don't understand why Jones was playing DE throughout that last drive either. Dude was ****ing gassed and getting stonewalled every play leaving the middle wide open for Lamar to attack with his legs repeatedly.

It was puzzling, then I heard that the RT was a rookie. That, and I think part of the idea was to keep Lamar from escaping to his right.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 11:50 AM   #131
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
It was puzzling, then I heard that the RT was a rookie. That, and I think part of the idea was to keep Lamar from escaping to his right.
Chris Jones isn't the player you want setting the edge. He's gonna dive inside any chance he gets.
WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.