Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Is the NFL and its refs out to "get us"?
Yes 52 30.95%
No 72 42.86%
Maybe 36 21.43%
Gaz says your a conspiracy nutcase 8 4.76%
Voters: 168. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-20-2018, 10:23 AM   #2
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcpasco View Post
Yet Hill can’t throw up a peace sign
Maybe I'm wrong, but I think they've been pretty clear about not taunting another player. Whether it's a peace sign, spiking the ball, etc. Everything is in a gray area now that they have allowed wild ass end zone celebrations.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.

Old 11-20-2018, 10:25 AM   #3
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
Maybe I'm wrong, but I think they've been pretty clear about not taunting another player. Whether it's a peace sign, spiking the ball, etc. Everything is in a gray area now that they have allowed wild ass end zone celebrations.
I think it’s clear you can’t remove your helmet on the field either yet Peters only got a warning.
kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.

Old 11-20-2018, 10:27 AM   #4
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
He's been doing that for the last 2 years without any infraction called. Why start enforcing that in the biggest non-playoff game of the year?
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-20-2018, 10:35 AM   #5
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcpasco View Post
Yet Hill can’t throw up a peace sign
It wasn't the peace sign. Hill got right in the defenders face when he was doing it, and it was directly in front of the ref. It was the way he was directing it at the defender.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-20-2018, 11:15 AM   #6
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
It wasn't the peace sign. Hill got right in the defenders face when he was doing it, and it was directly in front of the ref. It was the way he was directing it at the defender.
He turned to the defender behind him and threw the dueces, and he has done that several times. That’s kinda the point of the celebration. He’s telling the “bye”.
Chief_N_Bama is not part of the Right 53.Chief_N_Bama is not part of the Right 53.Chief_N_Bama is not part of the Right 53.Chief_N_Bama is not part of the Right 53.Chief_N_Bama is not part of the Right 53.Chief_N_Bama is not part of the Right 53.Chief_N_Bama is not part of the Right 53.Chief_N_Bama is not part of the Right 53.Chief_N_Bama is not part of the Right 53.Chief_N_Bama is not part of the Right 53.Chief_N_Bama is not part of the Right 53.

Old 11-20-2018, 12:01 PM   #7
#triggering

Quote:
Absolutely. There were tons of calls that were clearly in the Chiefs' favor last night that could have been called differently. Nobody seems to want to admit that though...
And, that's what I figured... we just remember the non-calls, etc that sting.

Quote:
And, that's the big difference. Player doing anything with nobody around (that isn't vulgur) is likely not getting called. Do that to an opposing player, and you're getting a flag. Pretty simple.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.

Old 11-20-2018, 10:15 AM   #8
Threepeat!

How long has Hill been flashing the peace sign and NOT received a penalty? And last night it was a penalty? Yet Peters can remove his helmet on the field and walk in front of a ref and NOT get a penalty? "All-Star"....yeah, right. (I'm not one to complain about officiating normally, but last night was a horrific night for the refs.)

Last edited by T-post Tom; 11-20-2018 at 10:22 AM..
T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-20-2018, 10:30 AM   #9
You Sweetie!

PyroJoe - I just procured 'Interference' on Amazon used for $5.99/shipped - thanks
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-20-2018, 10:33 AM   #10
a haw haw haw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
PyroJoe - I just procured 'Interference' on Amazon used for $5.99/shipped - thanks
It's a helluva read,oh and just so you know going in there's only one team in the NFL with a chapter all to themselves.

The title of that chapter is called The Kansas City Shuffle
Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 11-20-2018, 12:09 PM   #11
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nzoner View Post
It's a helluva read,oh and just so you know going in there's only one team in the NFL with a chapter all to themselves.

The title of that chapter is called The Kansas City Shuffle

Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-20-2018, 10:33 AM   #12
Veteran

I don’t think it’s totally rigged, and I absolutely don’t want to believe it, because why even watch another game? You have to allow room for human refs to make mistakes, but good lord, these guys are supposed to be the best the world has to offer at their jobs and they absolutely miss false starts?!?! You are literally standing there watching straight down the line of scrimmage and it’s your ONLY f****** job! I can legit say that a false start is one penalty that should NEVER be missed. So that definitely pushes the narrative, and I just don’t understand it.
MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.

Old 11-20-2018, 10:35 AM   #13

I would pay to watch a program where the refs review all their calls and none calls from the game, along with the coaches, it would be entertaining.

So, I don’t think there’s a conspiracy, but I do think it was a horribly called game and every ref should lose their pay for that game. Donate it to a foundation for blind kids......
crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-20-2018, 10:47 AM   #14
Andy Reid Supporter

FWIW James Jones on NFLN said he thought they called that penalty on Tyreek because he was looking right at the defender when he threw up his peace sign.

I still don’t like that call.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-20-2018, 10:51 AM   #15
Beyond the Rapids

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
FWIW James Jones on NFLN said he thought they called that penalty on Tyreek because he was looking right at the defender when he threw up his peace sign.

I still don’t like that call.
Hill was obviously taunting the defender as he went into the end zone. He's no stranger to unsportsmanlike conduct flags after scoring.
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread