Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-12-2024, 03:47 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Louis Rees-Zammit Thread*****

[Doing a rare **player thread** for a non-drafted player so we can have a centralized repository for all things LRZ aka 'Rees Lightning'. Here's a link to the original LRZ signing thread by RunKC.]

Highlights

Podcast where he talks about the signing (and mentions he can run a 4.2 forty; he'll be a KR at first, then slot/HB when he learns the plays.)

LRZ meeting the crew and getting a Mahomes/Stroupe workout in

FFF; border:0; border-radius:3px; box-shadow:0 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.5),0 1px 10px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.15); margin: 1px; max-width:540px; min-width:326px; padding:0; width:99.375%; width:-webkit-calc(100% - 2px); width:calc(100% - 2px);">

FFF; border:0; border-radius:3px; box-shadow:0 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.5),0 1px 10px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.15); margin: 1px; max-width:540px; min-width:326px; padding:0; width:99.375%; width:-webkit-calc(100% - 2px); width:calc(100% - 2px);">
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-10-2024, 04:52 PM   #121
MVP

lol saphojunkie picked him up in dynasty this morning. $127 out of a year-long $1000 budget.

He bid against nobody
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-10-2024, 05:09 PM   #122
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimo View Post
I think people are going to be extremely surprised at his speed.

Like if a dude runs a 4.43 40 people will just simply write him off. Pretty good speed, nothing too special.

Um, I think he's just never trained for a 40 before. That's a specialized race. With coaches who do nothing but help prospects train for it.

This is a guy who ran 24.2 mph in a rugby match when the highest recorded mph in the NFL last season was 22.3

That is SIGNIFICANTLY faster they Tyreek ran all year. Like, hugely. I can't wait to see this guy in the preseason. If he returns a kick and goes yard the hype train will take off and fly like the end of BTTF 3
NFL players also have pads.
Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.
Old 07-10-2024, 05:27 PM   #123
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimo View Post
lol saphojunkie picked him up in dynasty this morning. $127 out of a year-long $1000 budget.

He bid against nobody
SMART
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2024, 05:28 PM   #124
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
NFL players also have pads.

I mean true but I don't think pads, especially NFL pads make much difference.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-10-2024, 05:43 PM   #125
Veteran

Every rugby player in the world has to be pulling for this guy.
RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.
Old 07-10-2024, 05:46 PM   #126
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedinTexas View Post
I’m pulling at vids of him too
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2024, 05:48 PM   #127
MVP

Jordan Mailata is the Eagles left tackle and probably the best former rugby player. Dude just signed a 66m dollar contract extension
Old 07-10-2024, 05:50 PM   #128
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:

Over the weekend I happened to find an interview of a couple pro rugby players talking about LRZ from a couple months ago. Looked like they were on some British rugby show or podcast. Anyway, they were really excited for him. Haing trouble locating that clip, but here's a different one that kind of gives a behind-the-scenes look at what it took for LRZ to get to the NFL

There's multiple episodes apparently. I only watched this one, so far.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-10-2024, 05:57 PM   #129
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
I'm wondering if Andy will try to use him in a similar fashion to how he used McKinnon. Offensively, not in pass pro. It seems likely, given his quickness and speed. Would like to see him incorporated into the passing game as soon as practical.

I doubt it. McKinnon can pick up a pass rush. Something tells me that will keep Louie on the special teams or gadget plays at most.

We'll find out what's what when the pads come on in camp I guess
Old 07-10-2024, 06:09 PM   #130
Veteran

Quote:
Over the weekend I happened to find an interview of a couple pro rugby players talking about LRZ from a couple months ago. Looked like they were on some British rugby show or podcast. Anyway, they were really excited for him. Haing trouble locating that clip, but here's a different one that kind of gives a behind-the-scenes look at what it took for LRZ to get to the NFL

There's multiple episodes apparently. I only watched this one, so far.
You should post this in a new thread and keep posting each new episode.
RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.
Old 07-10-2024, 06:12 PM   #131
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
You should post this in a new thread and keep posting each new episode.

Is it Q? I didn't look. Sorry if so.

I think all the episodes are actually on YT already. I was going to try and watch the rest of them over the weekend, if they were interesting enough.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-10-2024, 06:17 PM   #132
Three-Pat

Quote:

I think all the episodes are actually on YT already. I was going to try and watch the rest of them over the weekend, if they were interesting enough.
Saw all those episodes right after KC signed him. Never knew that program existed, but thought it was a good series.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 07-10-2024, 06:44 PM   #133
Veteran

Quote:

Sorry, I was being genuine. I forgot we're supposed to be snide and condescending. I've been watching them now and they're good even though Pioli appears in episode 4. Thanks for posting it.
Old 07-10-2024, 07:27 PM   #134
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Sorry, I was being genuine. I forgot we're supposed to be snide and condescending. I've been watching them now and they're good even though Pioli appears in episode 4. Thanks for posting it.

Lol, no worries. I just figured after I already posted the vid that someone else probably beat me to it by a couple weeks or whatever. Kind of my karma.

here's the other 9 episodes I found on YT.

EP2
https://youtu.be/nUJGb49XU2M

EP3
https://youtu.be/nUJGb49XU2M

EP4
https://youtu.be/GC0KENWLeSc

EP5
https://youtu.be/6Sg7TKMtXBs

EP6
https://youtu.be/32Y5dghxL9I

EP7
https://youtu.be/aWZgUZAto_Y

EP8
https://youtu.be/pHVDU2SX34U

EP9
https://youtu.be/Plavf7wHpnI

EP10
https://youtu.be/3SVto020LCg

Last edited by Megatron96; 07-10-2024 at 07:38 PM..
Old 07-10-2024, 07:37 PM   #135
Special Teams ACE!!!

Does Womble like this guy? I know there's that weird thing where English people deep down believe the Welsh are all baby-eating cavemen who talk funny
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.