Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-19-2021, 05:22 PM  
Emporer of Mongo

Traitors, Losers and Cowards from the day of battle ( GDT gems) (2021+)

In this thread we will celebrate the biggest pussies and cowards of the planet. I will add

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 11-26-2023 at 09:00 PM..
Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-19-2021, 06:46 PM   #121
SNAP THE ****ING BALL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosbonian View Post
Sorry...but you are looking at that thru rose-colored glasses. Pat drew his arm back and then stopped.

The ball came loose and he just pushed the ball forward. If you listened to Gene Steratore he explained why it wasn't a real forward pass.
All it takes to be a forward pass is "intentional movement" of the hand propelling it forward. That happened when he gripped it with his fingers and pushed it forward. Bad call. Didn't end up resulting in points for them and we won so whatever, but just weird to have Chiefs fans buying that bullshit call. That's all.
kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-19-2021, 06:46 PM   #122
Court Jester

After reading through those, I’m glad I stay out of game day threads. A lot of crazy comments, but someone really compared Mahomes to Tyler Palko? JFC.
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2021, 06:47 PM   #123
Veteran

I’ll take my lumps. I was pretty hard on Pat.
Hamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 12-19-2021, 06:47 PM   #124
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Yeah, it's been going on as long as CP has existed, so while I hold no belief threads like this will help, as someone who reads and posts in many GDTs I have no problem in calling it out.

The "game over" thing really seemed to become a common thing maybe 3-5 years ago and for a while seemed like a contest to see who early in a game someone would call it.... not sure if that's what people are doing or if they really are that big of chicken littles.

And this place is notorious for taking one win or loss and extrapolating it to infinity, and even that seems like it's a contest these days to take not just one win or loss and acting like the Chiefs will continue to win or lose forever, but one quarter or one ****ing play.... combined with the "game over" game.

Some people will never learn and we shouldn't ever stop laughing at them.
That crap started in Royals GDT during our last back to back World Series run. I actually think the Royals GDT's are even worse. They just don't get as much viewership.

I know I've cut back on GDTs as it's just bitch moan and complain if things don't start off fast for us. Hell, I complain myself but I try to hold it because Pat can go off at a moment notice.

Last edited by srvy; 12-19-2021 at 06:54 PM..
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-19-2021, 06:48 PM   #125
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDj23 View Post
You must be bored
OP with a Jackson Mahomes vibe.

He played shitty and great at different times during the game.

Even Patrick called his play shitty.
Cosmos would the whole thing.Cosmos would the whole thing.Cosmos would the whole thing.Cosmos would the whole thing.Cosmos would the whole thing.Cosmos would the whole thing.Cosmos would the whole thing.Cosmos would the whole thing.Cosmos would the whole thing.Cosmos would the whole thing.Cosmos would the whole thing.
Old 12-19-2021, 06:48 PM   #126
Court Jester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamwallet View Post
I’ll take my lumps. I was pretty hard on Pat.
To be fair, we all have a hard on for Pat.
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-19-2021, 06:48 PM   #127
Supporter

After having to wait 50 years to watch my chiefs play in another SB, let alone come from a double digit deficit in the 4th qtr to win it, I quit getting worked up on absolutes. We have a GM that reacts to needs. Which isn't the easiest thing when you draft after winning 5 straight division titles and being in the AFC championship 3 years in a row.

FTR, I was calling Andy fat Andy when he was sticking with AS.
mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-19-2021, 06:48 PM   #128
On Hiatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by kysirsoze View Post
All it takes to be a forward pass is "intentional movement" of the hand propelling it forward. That happened when he gripped it with his fingers and pushed it forward. Bad call. Didn't end up resulting in points for them and we won so whatever, but just weird to have Chiefs fans buying that bullshit call. That's all.
Mahomes didn't have control of the ball when he started the second motion you are stating.....that's what Steratore was saying. That constitutes a fumble...
Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 12-19-2021, 06:48 PM   #129
Emporer of Mongo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
That's a lie. I made one comment on one play

not true. You mocked HOPE. You gave up. Its there in black and white for all to see. "what reason is there for HOPE?..OH WHATEVER will we do????".

You said this to me DURING the game..why? because I had hope and because you secretly want pat to fail. You were practically giddy
with excitement when it looked like we were going to lose. Then what happened when hope actually became reality?? you disappeared.
Youre a loser. you cant even admit what happened yet it is all there.
Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2021, 06:50 PM   #130
On Hiatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
That's a lie. I made one comment on one play. A mild comment on one of the worst plays of the year, and you turned it into a vendetta.

This is how you spend your time when the Chiefs are the number one seed.

It's a pretty reliable foible of yours, the closer you are to agreeing with someone, the more confrontational you get about minor differences.

Being your enemy is a piece of cake, trying to be agreeable with you is the true slog in life.
Interesting thing is this.....a couple of posts below what you were called out for are negative posts by Johnny Hammersticks and Pawnmower.
Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 12-19-2021, 06:52 PM   #131
Please squeeze

IMVHO it is ok to criticize Mahomes play\throws but you are idiot if you want him benched, cut etc.

And I will continue to criticize him, the offense, defense or any other player and if you don't like it **** off.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-19-2021, 06:53 PM   #132
Emporer of Mongo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosbonian View Post
Interesting thing is this.....a couple of posts below what you were called out for are negative posts by Johnny Hammersticks and Pawnmower.

post them and compare to the ones i posted..

you seem to still be missing the point, even though i used crayon to spell it out

i didnt include all negative comments...just cowardly surrender, loserish, alexian, and idiotic ones
Old 12-19-2021, 06:53 PM   #133
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by kysirsoze View Post
It was incomplete. Patrick had struggles in the game, but that was a blown call by the refs. Kinda weird to see Chiefs fans (not just you) using that play to criticize Mahomes when the replay was so clear.
I’ve seen that exact play called an incomplete pass in other games this year. There’s really no consistency in how it is called. I also bet had it been called an incomplete pass on the field, they likely stick with that call.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 12-19-2021, 06:53 PM   #134
Be Kind To Your Pets

"Alexian" is a totally CP word nobody else would understand.
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2021, 06:54 PM   #135
On Hiatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawnmower View Post
post them and compare to the ones i posted..

you seem to still be missing the point, even though i used crayon to spell it out

i didnt include all negative comments...just cowardly surrender, loserish, alexian, and idiotic ones
QUOTE=JohnnyHammersticks;16014517]Just choked and short-armed it. Damn, that was bad.

Nice crayon remark though...made me chuckle