Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Today, 06:55 AM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Chiefs sign Juju (2024)

Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:10 AM   #121
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Toney was already gone. This makes me think Skyy is now at risk.
The Skyy is….falling?
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:13 AM   #122
Generational Player

We haven’t drafted WRs late since Powell. So none of these bottom of the roster guys intrigue me as worth developing.
MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:13 AM   #123
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
The Skyy is….falling?
Not quite. It should be:

The ball is falling from the Skyy.
Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.
Old Today, 09:14 AM   #124
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
The Skyy is….falling?
SOMEONE has to return kicks.

I think they may plan on using Steele for kick returns. Still need one of these shifty WR types for Punt Returns.

Worthy
Brown
Rice
Watson
JJSS

Between the last 1-2 guys, at least one of them has to be a kick returner. So either Moore/Remigio/Toney make this team.

Pretty much seals the fate for Ross. One of the other 3 still has a chance as a returner.

Purely from a returner stand point, you'd think Remigio. Toub seems to love him and we've seen Moore try to return punts...
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:15 AM   #125
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
The Skyy is….falling?
Hope so!
TEX has disabled reputation
Old Today, 09:15 AM   #126
Rufus Dawes Jr.

This is an insurance policy.

The Chiefs know exactly what they will get with JuJu. Great depth.

We don't have a clue what Brown's situation is. So if he heads to the IR, they can ride with JuJu on the roster and you don't have to worry about anyone getting through waivers. Now, it gets more interesting if Brown is not headed to the IR as then he is taking a Hardman/Ross/Moore/Toney/Remigio spot.
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Today, 09:15 AM   #127

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToxSocks View Post

I think they may plan on using Steele for kick returns. Still need one of these shifty WR types for Punt Returns.

Worthy
Brown
Rice
Watson
JJSS

Between the last 1-2 guys, at least one of them has to be a kick returner. So either Moore/Remigio/Toney make this team.

Pretty much seals the fate for Ross. One of the other 3 still has a chance as a returner.

Purely from a returner stand point, you'd think Remigio. Toub seems to love him and we've seen Moore try to return punts...
Hardman is better at it than any of the guys mentioned.
Old Today, 09:16 AM   #128

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
Hardman
I dont know why i keep forgetting about Hardman,
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:17 AM   #129
Generational Player

What has anyone ever seen from Skyy Moore that makes him worth rostering? Practice squad level player.

Chris Conley was on Practice Squad last year and he’s better.
MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:17 AM   #130
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:

Worthy
Brown
Rice
Watson
JJSS

Returner is likely to be Moore or Hardman. And with Moore's history as a punt returner....yikes.

Hardman fits this team so much better than Moore. ESPECIALLY with JuJu on the roster. Moore is completely redundant (offensively) with JuJu rostered.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:18 AM   #131

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Returner is likely to be Moore or Hardman. And with Moore's history as a punt returner....yikes.

Hardman fits this team so much better than Moore. ESPECIALLY with JuJu on the roster. Moore is completely redundant (offensively) with JuJu rostered.
Yeah i think Hardman should be the play here.
Old Today, 09:19 AM   #132

Quote:
I dont know why i keep forgetting about Hardman,
I get it!
Old Today, 09:21 AM   #133
Supporter

If we keep Toney or Skyy over Hardman I will be upset.

Trust in Reid. He’s the man.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:21 AM   #134
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Yeah i think Hardman should be the play here.
I just don't think you have enough gameday roster spots for Moore to return kicks. Because you'd STILL need Hardman for punts.

And Moore isn't going to be better than Hardman as a pure kickoff return man - if he's even as good as Hardman. So why dedicate a roster spot to such a limited role for no marginal gain?

Moore just SCREAMS gameday inactive to me. I do not understand what he brings to the roster at all. He's going to be, at best, WR5. And we don't need to be rotating that deep. Nor do we run a great deal of 5 wide (when we're running an empty backfield, it's usually with the RB in the formation or an extra TE).

And you can't have him as a 4-core STs player because he's a liability on punts.

So what do you do with him?

I mean the short answer should be that you cut the ****ing bum but ultimately even if you roster him, I see no way you activate him on Sundays.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:23 AM   #135
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch View Post
Juju is markedly better than the bottom of our WR room.
...if healthy. I'll be honest, I was pulling for Powell and Washington, both of whom seemed to have done enough in ST and in games to earn that last spot. JuJu definitely has the vet intangibles and has a very good rapport with PM. Not likely a huge deal either way...I imagine he'll have very few targets when Hollywood comes back, and maybe he will be a secret weapon come January.
Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.