Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-04-2006, 07:46 PM  
testing ... 1, 2, 3

Cheese

I am conducting an important ChiefsPlanet experiment. Please feel free to participate or not as you will.

This thread is about cheese. There are, as we all know, many varieties of cheese. There is munster, parmesan (good on spaghetti), cheddar, brie (known in France as "The Queen of Cheeses"), and lots of other kinds. Of note, one ounce of Wisconsin Cheddar has approximately 114 calories and 7 grams of protein. Cheese is pretty good and, in moderation, good for you.

Please feel free to post your thoughts and comments regarding cheese here. There is no need whatsoever to create another thread about cheese. Neither is there any need to post cheese-related information on other threads.

FAX

Disclaimers: Sorry if repost.
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-06-2011, 10:30 PM   #121
Go Beavers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by headsnap View Post
I have that same problem though cheap Jack doesn't do anything to me, but after an evening with the wine and Gouda means that I will be getting paid to sit on the crapper for a while the next day at work..

I set myself up there. What I meant was that cheese stuffs me up so much I can barely breathe. Then I snore so bad that my wife threatens to leave me if I eat it again.
Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 12-06-2011, 11:16 PM   #122
You Sweetie!

OK - I just caught it's exact name - Boarshead 3 pepper colby jack. Can't find a photo - I think it's pretty new.

I just had a second go at it, I'm now calling it a 'must try' - $5.49 a pop for 8 ounces, not cheap. but great quality.

They apparently have levels of intensity, I bought 'Hot' - and yep, pretty rough kick, but it's solid, just rock solid in quality. Get it as soon as possible!
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-06-2011, 11:21 PM   #123
Supporter

Provolone, naturally smoked.
Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 12-06-2011, 11:24 PM   #124
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
OK - I just caught it's exact name - Boarshead 3 pepper colby jack. Can't find a photo - I think it's pretty new.

I just had a second go at it, I'm now calling it a 'must try' - $5.49 a pop for 8 ounces, not cheap. but great quality.

They apparently have levels of intensity, I bought 'Hot' - and yep, pretty rough kick, but it's solid, just rock solid in quality. Get it as soon as possible!
Want heat, try Cabot Hot Habanero Cheddar, smoke try Chipotle Cheddar.
Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 12-06-2011, 11:32 PM   #125
You Sweetie!

I've noticed the sandwich shops that top their sammys w/ THICK melted cheese, make the best sandwiches. Apparently it's not know by most, because it seems like you have to go to New York to find that, as far as restaurants, anyway.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-06-2011, 11:46 PM   #126
MVP

i like all cheeses .. but they dont like me ....
boogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 12-07-2011, 01:20 AM   #127
testing ... 1, 2, 3

It's Gouda to see my cheese thread back.

For awhile there, I thought this thread was as lost as the Limburger baby.

But feel free to continue posting, dudes. You have my Parmesan.

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-07-2011, 02:35 AM   #128
Molôn Labé

Quote:
Originally Posted by scott free View Post
Has anyone watched the tv show i did about this particular kind of cheese thats considered a delicacy in Corsica???

They take a big wheel of goat cheese & let it sit outside in the sun where flys get to it & deposit maggots that dig holes through it.

The fine "flavor" is actually the crapped out cheese digest of the maggots.

No joke.

R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-07-2011, 03:16 AM   #129
GBM 8-12-15

I love most cheese, but I can't eat Feta or Bleu. I've tried. Yuck.
BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-07-2011, 03:44 AM   #130
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
I've noticed the sandwich shops that top their sammys w/ THICK melted cheese, make the best sandwiches. Apparently it's not know by most, because it seems like you have to go to New York to find that, as far as restaurants, anyway.
You drinking cause I had a hard time even.........
Old 12-07-2011, 06:48 AM   #131
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawnmower View Post
Actually the funny thing is im not the biggest fan of blue cheese either...but all of a sudden when you smoke it.....MMMMM
I tried that once.

Coughed my ass off.
Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 12-07-2011, 06:52 AM   #132
Draconian Warlord

I love bleu cheese. but I really want to know..... how do you know when bleu cheese goes bad?
burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 12-07-2011, 07:03 AM   #133
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
Tillamook Extra Sharp.
X2. Love it.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-07-2011, 07:05 AM   #134
Custom User Title

In a keto diet, Cheese is your best friend.
Fritz88 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fritz88 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fritz88 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fritz88 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fritz88 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fritz88 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fritz88 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fritz88 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fritz88 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fritz88 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fritz88 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 12-07-2011, 08:10 AM   #135
MVP

I love cheese. All cheese. A buddy goes to wisconsin twice a year and I always have him bring me back some bleu, farmers, munster, cheddar, and a few smoked varieties. Love it.
tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.