Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 06-08-2017, 02:58 PM   #13351
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjchieffan View Post
Sounds like a bunch of Denver homer reporters fluffing up the bust.
It's way too early to read all the twitter fluff pieces... wake me when training camp and preseason arrives. I don't care which QB earns the starting role, right now it's Trevor's to lose. I'll trust they are going about it the right way and I have no reason to think they won't give it to the guy that has the best chance to succeed. Musgrave and McCoy know what they're doing, they're not crappy coaches. So, I'll let you guys kick each other in the nuts over the twitter updates... I'll worry about all this in about 6-8 weeks.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 06-08-2017, 04:43 PM   #13352
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
I didn't miss the point at all... Denver gave KC the ball 43 yards from the endzone, so yeah you ran it a bunch not caring really if you scored or not, just kill the clock and if you score, great. And, thanks to a 15 yard facemask penalty, KC got within the 30 on the first play, so 8 runs at that point.

On the second part, we'll see how it all shakes out. I don't think the defense really takes a step back without Wade. Hell, you guys claimed it was going to be a downfall with Wade in year 3, I believe. And, now it's doom and gloom without him... so which is it?
That was BlackOp. I never said that. I knew that Wade was a really good DC. I was glad to see him leave Denver. He is one of the best. I don't see how you really expect to lose one of the best DC's in the league and not have a drop off.
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-08-2017, 04:45 PM   #13353
Supporter

Quote:
It's way too early to read all the twitter fluff pieces... wake me when training camp and preseason arrives. I don't care which QB earns the starting role, right now it's Trevor's to lose. I'll trust they are going about it the right way and I have no reason to think they won't give it to the guy that has the best chance to succeed. Musgrave and McCoy know what they're doing, they're not crappy coaches. So, I'll let you guys kick each other in the nuts over the twitter updates... I'll worry about all this in about 6-8 weeks.
See KnowShit. Even your fellow Donk fans realize that this crap is just a bunch if fluff.
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-08-2017, 04:51 PM   #13354
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
I didn't miss the point at all... Denver gave KC the ball 43 yards from the endzone, so yeah you ran it a bunch not caring really if you scored or not, just kill the clock and if you score, great. And, thanks to a 15 yard facemask penalty, KC got within the 30 on the first play, so 8 runs at that point.

On the second part, we'll see how it all shakes out. I don't think the defense really takes a step back without Wade. Hell, you guys claimed it was going to be a downfall with Wade in year 3, I believe. And, now it's doom and gloom without him... so which is it?
He's saying that - Wade year 3, would be down from Wade Year 2, but still better than this year.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 06-08-2017, 05:34 PM   #13355
MVP

Quote:
you guys claimed it was going to be a downfall with Wade in year 3, I believe. And, now it's doom and gloom without him... so which is it?
Denver dropped from 3rd to 28th in run defense and missed the play-offs.

It's cool though... you signed a Bengal's cast-off to shore that up and a secondary coach is making game adjustments now. You wont miss Ware either...

So to answer your question, Both. Losing Wade and Ware is going to sting.

Fun fact... Donko's averaged 11.75 ppg over the final 4 weeks...that's with a wildcard birth looming. NFL shut Semen-boy down, hard, once there was game tape on him.

Last edited by BlackOp; 06-08-2017 at 05:51 PM..
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-08-2017, 06:21 PM   #13356
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe View Post
That guy is the only person I've seen with that opinion.
Bullshit. EVERY legit non biased source has said as much. AND I've told you I've had legit sources saying as much. EVERY damn positive report on Lynch is from some limp dicked homer like yourself.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-08-2017, 06:31 PM   #13357
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjchieffan View Post
Sounds like a bunch of Denver homer reporters fluffing up the bust.
No shit.

And Boss, don't worry about anything these clowns are posting. EVERYONE knows that the Mange is the biggest ****ing joke of a football board that ever polluted the internet.
The Minge makes Chiefs Coalition look like a legit outing, and that's REALLY ****ing saying something.

Vail and MHM have been good posters at CP for a long time, so I'm not directing anything toward them, but this latest crop of board-hopping uckers make the idiot Tigger look like a legit poster.

Rectum is absolutely pathetic and should probably hop his happy, reeruned ass back on to Mr. Rodgers Trolley, and cart his dick-holster on back to the Land of Make Believe, where Denver has a functioning Quarterback and ANYONE outside of Colorado gives two ****s about their untalented, puffy-faced, alcoholic, GM-wannabe.

So there's that.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-08-2017, 06:50 PM   #13358
Abolish The Salary Cap!

Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 06-08-2017, 07:01 PM   #13359
Consuming CP souls

...still allowed 33 point in one game and Alex to lead a tying and go ahead scoring drive on the road and get swept by KC in another. The second ended Denver's season.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-08-2017, 07:50 PM   #13360
Broncos' Fan Extraordinaire!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Uh oh. Maybe PGM was right?

http://ble.ac/2s8CaJ7
When your source is bleacher report, you just lost.
Tombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 06-08-2017, 07:57 PM   #13361
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
...still allowed 33 point in one game and Alex to lead a tying and go ahead scoring drive on the road and get swept by KC in another. The second ended Denver's season.
...still dominated the Panthers in SB50 beating the Pats and Pitt to get there.
KranzDictum is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KranzDictum is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KranzDictum is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 06-08-2017, 08:03 PM   #13362
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by KranzDictum View Post
...still dominated the Panthers in SB50 beating the Pats and Pitt to get there.
Durrr I'd like to thank Papa John's and drink Pissweiser *ignores teammates*

Bet you like wrasslin if you buy that storyline.
Old 06-08-2017, 08:05 PM   #13363
Consuming CP souls

Besides even if legit (it wasn't) Pitt had no Brown, Bell, Williams, AND a crippled Ben AND it STILL took the cheap pile high air to get it done.
Old 06-08-2017, 08:25 PM   #13364
Broncos' Fan Extraordinaire!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
Besides even if legit (it wasn't) Pitt had no Brown, Bell, Williams, AND a crippled Ben AND it STILL took the cheap pile high air to get it done.
Broncos and chefs have something in common: both teams have beat Pittsburgh in the playoffs. The big difference is kc did it waaaay back in 1993, when things like smart phones hadn't yet been invented. OTOH, the winners, errr, the Broncos have done it twice in the last 5 years culminating in a SB win.
Tombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 06-08-2017, 09:13 PM   #13365
Consuming CP souls

You nipped their JV squad.