Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-29-2023, 08:39 AM  
Has a particular set of skills

***Official 2023 STL Cardinals Thread ***

2023 thread. Walker makes the roster. I'll update the rosters and opening day lineup when its official

2023 Opening Day Lineup
Spoiler!

2022 Opening Day roster.
Spoiler!

For the new Cardinal fans that joined the Planet since last year, here are some of the historical threads going back to 2006.

Last edited by BigRedChief; 03-30-2023 at 10:48 AM..
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-18-2023, 08:26 PM   #1321
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

**** him.

**** them.

He should've been DFA'd 3 months ago. I'm not celebrating this embarrassing stat-chasing horseshit.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-18-2023, 08:29 PM   #1322
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
**** him.

**** them.

He should've been DFA'd 3 months ago. I'm not celebrating this embarrassing stat-chasing horseshit.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-18-2023, 09:15 PM   #1323
In my youth i pray to keep

Quote:
Originally Posted by raybec 4 View Post
I swear to Christ you are a complete broken record. We got 99 problems but Noot aint one.
Noot is like 2nd on the team in WAR. Or at least he was a month ago last time i watched a game...
George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-18-2023, 10:15 PM   #1324
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdj23 View Post
Noot is like 2nd on the team in WAR. Or at least he was a month ago last time i watched a game...
I was looking at Baseball Prospectus' dynasty rankings for fantasy baseball the other day and it had Lars Nootbar at number 97. It was just updated and this includes big time prospects. I was a little stunned to see him that high.
Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-19-2023, 12:28 PM   #1325
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ocotillo View Post
I was looking at Baseball Prospectus' dynasty rankings for fantasy baseball the other day and it had Lars Nootbar at number 97. It was just updated and this includes big time prospects. I was a little stunned to see him that high.
Noot is an excellent all around player. He's never going to be a superstar but he'll win you some games and he's steady.
raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2023, 02:31 PM   #1326
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ocotillo View Post

Congrats, Waino.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2023, 04:03 PM   #1327
Consuming CP souls

I think I'm with Left Nut on this 200 situation. No I don't give a **** how much adversity he faced to get it, it took a piss poor season to drag it out this long.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2023, 10:25 AM   #1328
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother View Post
I think I'm with Left Nut on this 200 situation. No I don't give a **** how much adversity he faced to get it, it took a piss poor season to drag it out this long.
Not shitting on Waino at all because he was really good for a long time. Having said that, this season was not about anything but getting to 200 for Waino and it really handcuffed the team because they weren't willing to spend over their self imposed cap to get another decent pitcher. The front office ****ed that cat but Waino damn sure held the tail.
raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 09-20-2023, 11:52 AM   #1329

Flaherty sent to the 'pen.

One Orioles fan comment: "We'd be all set if he were as good as he thinks he is..."

Man - they figured Flaherty out in a HURRY, didn't they?

Guess they're all racist rednecks as well...right?
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2023, 11:56 AM   #1330
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Flaherty sent to the 'pen.

One Orioles fan comment: "We'd be all set if he were as good as he thinks he is..."

Man - they figured Flaherty out in a HURRY, didn't they?

Guess they're all racist rednecks as well...right?
Obviously race plays a huge role in Flaherty's failings. He's oppressed.
Old 09-20-2023, 11:58 AM   #1331
In my youth i pray to keep

I always forget Flaherty has Shaun King syndrome.
George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2023, 12:05 PM   #1332
Suupraa Geniuuusss

i haven't really watched the Cards this season, but my understanding is that Waino was not the reason STL is the worst team in baseball. The couple games I tried to watch Waino wasn't even pitching.

The Cards can't play defense. Can't run the bases competently. The manager appears to be an idiot. Our catcher appears to be kind of an idiot.

And those are just the issues I'm vaguely familiar with.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2023, 12:10 PM   #1333
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
i haven't really watched the Cards this season, but my understanding is that Waino was not the reason STL is the worst team in baseball. The couple games I tried to watch Waino wasn't even pitching.

The Cards can't play defense. Can't run the bases competently. The manager appears to be an idiot. Our catcher appears to be kind of an idiot.

And those are just the issues I'm vaguely familiar with.
Their defense is middle of the road so it ain't that. The entire starting pitching staff has been buttered ass, including Waino. The manager is a complete tool and Contreras is not a good defender and can't call a game to save his life.
Old 09-20-2023, 01:53 PM   #1334
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Their defense is middle of the road so it ain't that. The entire starting pitching staff has been buttered ass, including Waino. The manager is a complete tool and Contreras is not a good defender and can't call a game to save his life.

I can only comment on the couple games I tried to watch, and the last one was about a month ago, but the defense was ass in those games. I mean, it was embarrassing. Maybe I just caught them on a couple really bad days.
Old 09-20-2023, 02:13 PM   #1335

Quote:
Their defense COULD be elite.

Arenado - Wynn - Edman - Goldschmidt

O'Neill - Nootbaar - A traffic Cone (which would be an upgrade on Walker)

The IF defense would be stellar but we won't just set it like that. And the OF defense, if you'd put Carlson in CF and Noot in RF, would be well above average.

They have the talent to be a premier defensive team - they just keep putting lousy defenders out there instead. And moving guys around daily. And then wondering why their run prevention is flaming ass.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote