Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-16-2022, 08:55 PM  
I'll be back.

How a pair of attention whores destroyed any ounce of credibility they ever had

Enjoy. And **** EB.

How a season-long rift between Mahomes and Bieniemy ruined the AFC Championship

Last edited by Hammock Parties; 02-18-2022 at 12:17 AM..
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-19-2022, 07:23 AM   #1321
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
Does KC need Grandy's back, Jason? That's been a heated discussion on that as well.
No question about it. While you’re at it get us one back in Wichita.
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-19-2022, 07:24 AM   #1322
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by raybec 4 View Post
They don't have to fire him. He is not under contract.
I know that. Choosing not to extend a contract due to performance is a hell of a lot different optics wise than mutually splitting ways with kind words. It is basically firing vs mutually splitting ways.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-19-2022, 07:38 AM   #1323
MVP

Lmao. I hate Clay, sometimes. I'd hate Billay too if it weren't for his overly loving mother.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2022, 07:41 AM   #1324
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Lmao. I hate Clay, sometimes. I'd hate Billay too if it weren't for his overly loving mother.
She is a good gal isn’t she
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-19-2022, 07:43 AM   #1325
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
the legit Denver guy that was posted about earlier in the thread said that he had also heard about 70% of the article from sources. Can confirm that 25% was indeed fact. And can confirm that 5% was total BS. Can’t find the link. Maybe it was on a podcast?

Not saying a Denver guy is right, even if he is legit. He has no motive to help the articles truthiness.
Here is where I got this. Daface, is this guy really viewed as a legit guy out there?

BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-19-2022, 07:44 AM   #1326
__

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwhit View Post
I believe the silly "Mahomes bans wife and brother from Arrowhead" is cover for Bieniemy's exit. If anyone suggests that Mahomes is the force pushing out Bieniemy, Mahomes will dismiss the story by pointing to the wife-brother-ban story. "I love EB! People say wild shit about me."
Well, that makes… no sense.

Glad to see Whitlock still has it.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2022, 07:48 AM   #1327
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingRed View Post
She is a good gal isn’t she
The best
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-19-2022, 07:51 AM   #1328
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
Well, that makes… no sense.

Glad to see Whitlock still has it.
That reerun Billay acted like Jwhit was gonna come drop a bomb and he came in here with a popper.

Thanks for the deep analysis Whitty. Can't get that kind of scoop anywhere!
Old 02-19-2022, 08:06 AM   #1329
Cheat Death

Waking up to see we've evolved to Mahomes leveraging a cringe story about his wife and brother to cover the optics of wanting EB out.

Off to poop.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-19-2022, 08:17 AM   #1330
Please squeeze

Quote:
Hey, everyone!

I have never believed Patrick Mahomes' relationship with Eric Bieniemy was strong. A former running back cannot help the world's most talented quarterback.

I believe the silly "Mahomes bans wife and brother from Arrowhead" is cover for Bieniemy's exit. If anyone suggests that Mahomes is the force pushing out Bieniemy, Mahomes will dismiss the story by pointing to the wife-brother-ban story. "I love EB! People say wild shit about me."

Those are my thoughts. Getting out from underneath the over-promotion of Eric Bieniemy is complicated.

This is all speculation on my part.

Jason Whitlock

Go Chiefs!!!!
Nice seeing you again Jwhit. Quick question when your contract ran out at various media companies and wasn't renewed did you view that as being pushed out?
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2022, 08:41 AM   #1331
The Insider

Quote:
Hey, everyone!

I have never believed Patrick Mahomes' relationship with Eric Bieniemy was strong. A former running back cannot help the world's most talented quarterback.

Those are my thoughts. Getting out from underneath the over-promotion of Eric Bieniemy is complicated.

Jason Whitlock

Go Chiefs!!!!
Welcome back jwhit! Good pick up with TJ Moe on your show
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-19-2022, 08:53 AM   #1332
Starter

Quote:
Hey, everyone!

Jason Whitlock

Go Chiefs!!!!
By that logic, how could Andy Reid, a former offensive lineman, have a strong relationship with Mahomes as well?
Zap Rowsdower must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Zap Rowsdower must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Zap Rowsdower must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Zap Rowsdower must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Zap Rowsdower must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Zap Rowsdower must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Zap Rowsdower must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Zap Rowsdower must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Zap Rowsdower must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Zap Rowsdower must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Zap Rowsdower must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 02-19-2022, 09:13 AM   #1333
Fan since 1997

Andy is the QB Whisperer. Offensive linemen and the QB whisper to each other during the huddle. Running back you don't need to whisper to. Just hand them the ball and they run.
Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 02-19-2022, 09:13 AM   #1334
Starter

Matt Eberflus was the Colts defensive coordinator. He's a longtime defensive coach, going back to his days at Mizzou.
jwhit has disabled reputation
Old 02-19-2022, 09:21 AM   #1335
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zap Rowsdower View Post
By that logic, how could Andy Reid, a former offensive lineman, have a strong relationship with Mahomes as well?
He's a former Punt, Pass, and Kick world champ.

So QB and special teams is his wheelhouse.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.