Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-22-2018, 02:30 PM  
Andy Reid Supporter

**Official Chiefs 2018 Training Camp Thread**

A new era is born!

Mods please feel free to update this OP. Someone please put the twitter scroll in this post as well.'

Last edited by DaFace; 07-23-2018 at 09:07 AM..
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2018, 12:44 PM   #1321
Your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dawg View Post
Hill is going to give teams fits. Double teams and rolling coverage are coming.
CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2018, 12:47 PM   #1322
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post

That sucks that Jimmy Murray isn't anything more than a dude who beat the shit out of Division II chemistry majors. Would have been fun if he could have translated that aggressiveness to the pros
Yeah that’s disappointing. His college tape was awesome.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2018, 12:48 PM   #1323
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
I mentioned it yesterday, but Dee Ford looks a lot better than last year.

Noticeably improved.
Dee Ford staying healthy and productive this year might be bad long term.

I’d hate to see him produce and get paid...just to get hurt year after year again.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2018, 12:49 PM   #1324
MVP

Is it safe to say that if we don't score from the goal line this year, it's going to be due to an awful playcall or a really bad decision by Mahomes?
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 08-05-2018, 12:51 PM   #1325
I've Made a Huge Mistake

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post

I’d hate to see him produce and get paid...just to get hurt year after year again.
I don't imagine us giving him a big contract considering the players that will need to be payed in the future. Not to mention the other OLB's the organization has taken recently.

I'd be surprised if Ford is playing for KC next year if he has a decent year or better.
NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 08-05-2018, 12:53 PM   #1326
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
DB was Step Durham. Just sayin'
True but I can't imagine any db even getting a hand on tyreek at the line with that move.
GayFrogs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GayFrogs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GayFrogs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GayFrogs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GayFrogs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GayFrogs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GayFrogs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GayFrogs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GayFrogs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GayFrogs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GayFrogs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 08-05-2018, 01:29 PM   #1327
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan View Post
I don't imagine us giving him a big contract considering the players that will need to be payed in the future. Not to mention the other OLB's the organization has taken recently.

I'd be surprised if Ford is playing for KC next year if he has a decent year or better.
If Dee Ford has a great year, you tag him and then see what you have in Kpassagnon and Speaks.
Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 08-05-2018, 01:30 PM   #1328
sorta mod-ish

"IF" being the operative word.....
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2018, 01:41 PM   #1329
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post

He's not going to see an extension or 2nd contract with us. It would be cap suicide to throw away that much money between Houston and Ford, who both play the same position. I guarantee Veach lets him walk unless Ford accepts a dirt cheap extension.

At this point Dee Ford doing what he was drafted to do for once and having a big year is the least he could do for this franchise. Then hopefully he gets huge ****ing money from some other team and we get a very nice comp pick. That would be the best situation we could hope for
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2018, 01:43 PM   #1330
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckweath View Post
If Dee Ford has a great year, you tag him and then see what you have in Kpassagnon and Speaks.
Or just let him walk and use that cap space on an extension for a more worthy player on this team.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2018, 01:43 PM   #1331
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

A few observations from my camp visit today:

1. Steven Nelson looks good. Just in time for a contract, I think he’s about to have a great season. Amerson and Fuller too.

2. It’s awful being surrounded by morons in the stands who think they understand the game better than people on the field.

3. The defense definitely won the day, and they look like they might actually be pretty good. Obviously don’t want to judge on one day, though.

4. Jones looks like a monster, and the OL in general seemed to struggle with stunts today. Seemed like Mahomes rarely had a good pocket to work with.

5. Berry looked spry and made a couple plays on the ball. I think he’s back full go just about.

6. Speaks definitely has potential. You can tell he’s adjusting to a new position but I think his future may be bright.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2018, 01:44 PM   #1332
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
He's not going to see an extension or 2nd contract with us. It would be cap suicide to throw away that much money between Houston and Ford, who both play the same position. I guarantee Veach lets him walk unless Ford accepts a dirt cheap extension.

At this point Dee Ford doing what he was drafted to do for once and having a big year is the least he could do for this franchise. Then hopefully he gets huge ****ing money from some other team and we get a very nice comp pick. That would be the best situation we could hope for
What if Ford has 22 sacks ?
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2018, 01:46 PM   #1333
Inmem 2.0

Saw a video of Fuller shutting Watkins the **** down. I really wish we had 2 good corners on the outside with Fuller as the nickel
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2018, 01:48 PM   #1334
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Saw a video of Fuller shutting Watkins the **** down. I really wish we had 2 good corners on the outside with Fuller as the nickel
If today was any indication, we might. Nelson really stood out in a good way. Amerson didn’t give up anything.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2018, 02:10 PM   #1335
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
What if Ford has 22 sacks ?
I'd still let him walk.

The dude can't be trusted when it comes to consistency or health.

We still have Justin Houston, and we're going to get a good long look at Kpass and Speaks to see if they're ready for a starting job next year.

If Ford plays really well this year, that's nice and all, but it's not something we should look to in the future.