Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2016, 12:17 PM   #1321
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I have some jowl bacon - holy crap it's good.
Yeah, one of the hyper local restaurants (you know the ones - the ones that use all locally sourced ingrendients) makes their own, which is where I first had it. They used to have a starter of jowl bacon, honeyed cornbread (from their own honey), and a red onion jam. Holy shit that stuff was good.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2016, 12:18 PM   #1322
Turning the Corner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts View Post
City Butcher. Look them up. I was ****ing BLOWN AWAY. Completely unexpected. I tried to upload a picture of them but couldn't. I'll try another way.
They've been killing it on their business model, too.

They open in the morning, and when they sell out of meat (basically every day) they close. You snooze, you lose.

The recently expanded that S Campbell location, too. Now there's more than the original paltry five tables.
Groves 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGroves 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGroves 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGroves 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGroves 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGroves 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGroves 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGroves 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGroves 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGroves 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGroves 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 01-20-2016, 12:25 PM   #1323
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
Use this BEP. Trust me:

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/19954/hungarian-goulash-i/

I use petite sirloin. Instead of water, I use 1 cup of beef broth and 1/4 cup or 1/2 cup of red wine. Serve over egg noodles.
I made your recipe the next day but was out of red wine and didn't want to go back to the store. I did use the beef broth and noodles. Sorry no pics.

I thought it was good but in tasting it, before serving, I did add some of my left-over ground caraway seeds. I thought it improved even more by making it more pungent. If I had red wine I would have only done that to a section to test first if using the caraway, as I know red wine can make the sauce taste richer or different. Don't know how the two would have worked together. Without the caraway, I thought it needed more flavor or punch—though it was still very good. But it was great with the caraway. It's just a different goulash. Both are great!

I'd make this one again too.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2016, 11:06 PM   #1324
I like Pie!

Okay, semi drunk Buzz tried the FMB pizza dough recipe and well... you might have to stay tuned. Ingredients pic.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	000_0001.jpg
Views:	398
Size:	70.8 KB
ID:	111550  
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2016, 11:09 PM   #1325
I like Pie!

Food chopper said FU and tried mixing by hand.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	000_0002.jpg
Views:	413
Size:	65.4 KB
ID:	111551  
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2016, 11:12 PM   #1326
I like Pie!

Added a cup of flour and got a dough ball kneaded.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	000_0003.jpg
Views:	398
Size:	65.4 KB
ID:	111552  

Last edited by Buzz; 01-23-2016 at 04:42 PM.. Reason: .
Old 01-22-2016, 11:14 PM   #1327
I like Pie!

Will see how it rises.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	000_0004.jpg
Views:	408
Size:	62.0 KB
ID:	111553  

Last edited by Buzz; 01-23-2016 at 06:49 PM..
Old 01-22-2016, 11:17 PM   #1328
I like Pie!

So what the hell do you want on your pie?
Old 01-23-2016, 12:42 AM   #1329
Keepin it Real

We made homemade pizza tonight. Stuff was tight. Homemade thin crust.

We rolled with a breakfast pizza and a shrimp alfredo.

Homemade Alfredo sauce, Cajun shrimp, mozzarella cheese, parsley.
Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-23-2016, 01:05 PM   #1330
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
I made your recipe the next day but was out of red wine and didn't want to go back to the store. I did use the beef broth and noodles. Sorry no pics.

I thought it was good but in tasting it, before serving, I did add some of my left-over ground caraway seeds. I thought it improved even more by making it more pungent. If I had red wine I would have only done that to a section to test first if using the caraway, as I know red wine can make the sauce taste richer or different. Don't know how the two would have worked together. Without the caraway, I thought it needed more flavor or punch—though it was still very good. But it was great with the caraway. It's just a different goulash. Both are great!

I'd make this one again too.
Cool! Glad you liked it.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2016, 06:54 PM   #1331
I like Pie!

Tonight was chicken and cheese enchiladas.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	000_0006.jpg
Views:	413
Size:	115.1 KB
ID:	111557  
Old 01-23-2016, 09:46 PM   #1332
Banned

the only enchiladas are the verde ones. Carving board chicken is delectable in them as well.

fried pork chops, peas, potatoes w/onion, sour dough bread and ranch beans tonight
RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-24-2016, 04:56 PM   #1333
Cast Iron Jedi

Rigatoni bolognese.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2016, 05:08 PM   #1334
Politically Incorrect

Tonight I did a low brow dinner from my days as a kid. I made fried elbow macaroni with butter, salt and pepper, garlic powder, onion powder and grated parmesan cheese.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2016, 05:29 PM   #1335
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Tonight I did a low brow dinner from my days as a kid. I made fried elbow macaroni with butter, salt and pepper, garlic powder, onion powder and grated parmesan cheese.
Snowstorm stopped you from gettin' to the store?

You can make a slush for dessert. Lots of 'em!
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.