Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2024, 10:44 PM  
Chief Boot Knocker

Rashee Rice suspected in connection with major accident in Dallas

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/crim...ent-in-dallas/

Last edited by Paniero; 03-31-2024 at 12:19 AM..
Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.

Old 04-01-2024, 08:43 AM   #1321
Emporer of Mongo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside View Post
The best drama is no drama, tune in next hour for more!
the suspense is killing me
Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1    
Old 04-01-2024, 08:48 AM   #1322
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ming the Merciless View Post
lol

I thumbs up and thumbs down all the time..

you can't even look back that far on your thumbs... how would you even know I'm your biggest thumbs upper. .. bullshit

do you write them down?

whats the ratio of down and up?

"lazy critiquer" is not me....
I like to keep track. I've amassed over 10k likes from you, which is especially impressive given my small number of posts on this forum.

I'm watching you Ming. I'm watching you.

Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 04-01-2024, 08:49 AM   #1323
Keep Camp Home!

who buys a brand new corvette on a rookie contract?
cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.

Old 04-01-2024, 08:52 AM   #1324
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmh6476 View Post
I mean I wouldn't mind
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-01-2024, 08:52 AM   #1325
In Search of a Life

Quote:
He got a $1.7 million signing bonus and probably leases the Corvette.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-01-2024, 08:54 AM   #1326
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco View Post
If he or his associates are in the cars then yeah he's boned. If he was driving one of the cars he's looking at 1 to 5 years in jail and it's a felony for starters. The civil lawsuits are the real problem. I would assume Texas has cameras on their various roads. So they'll find out who is driving. They'll know if they were street racing. At least no one was seriously hurt or so it appears except for the mental trauma.
Should be a misdemeanor B violation - leaving the scene in an accident with no major injuries. Felony comes in when there are major injuries which appears not to be the case - up to 2K fine and up to 180 days jail time. But with clean record most likely the fine and probation or diversion. Also there is the reckless driving charge. The first driver looks at fault as he hit the car ahead of him. The second car was a victim of the accident. Not sure which care Rashee was in?

Hoping for the best including no suspension
mjn82 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 04-01-2024, 08:55 AM   #1327
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Womble View Post
I like to keep track. I've amassed over 10k likes from you, which is especially impressive given my small number of posts on this forum.

You need to seek help. This isn't normal.
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1    
Old 04-01-2024, 08:56 AM   #1328
Forever Royal

I’m pretty confident Rice can afford both those cars far easier than a significant portion of the population driving their 40k cars.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 04-01-2024, 08:58 AM   #1329
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Corvettes are plenty affordable on a million+ a year contract.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-01-2024, 08:58 AM   #1330
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:

Should have scrolled down 10k lines first.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-01-2024, 08:58 AM   #1331
Supporter

Quote:
He has a signing bonus of $1.7 and his salary was $750k last season.

he has plenty of $ for Vette.
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Old 04-01-2024, 08:59 AM   #1332
Don't Be A Dick

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
I'm sure it's a parody of that lawyer who said similar shit on the courthouse steps about Chiefaholic.
No kidding? well the post still applies, just to a different dumbass.
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-01-2024, 08:59 AM   #1333
Supporter

Quote:

How did you manage to get 10k likes from him when you only have 2,135 posts?
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 04-01-2024, 09:00 AM   #1334
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Should have scrolled down 10k lines first.
That would involve a lot of copy and pasting on my phone. It's much harder to fake a spreadsheet when you're away from the computer.
Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.
Old 04-01-2024, 09:00 AM   #1335
The Guy With The Goats

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinz View Post
You need to seek help. This isn't normal.
I'm fairly certain he is just making fun of Ming.
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.

Closed Thread