Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-12-2020, 05:12 PM  
Life is changing..

Let's talk about the Titans (AFC Championship edition) thread

The AFC Championship runs through Arrowhead.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-16-2020, 03:17 PM   #1321
Go Beavers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn View Post
You can't be this stupid...
I wouldn't be so sure.
Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2020, 03:17 PM   #1322
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by VondyP View Post
i find wins are the easiest to watch actually
IKR? See you on the Chiefs bandwagon come Sunday night.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-16-2020, 03:17 PM   #1323
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
You can't be this stupid...
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-16-2020, 03:18 PM   #1324
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by VondyP View Post
i find wins are the easiest to watch actually
lol ok
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2020, 03:19 PM   #1325
Your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCBRAVE View Post
It is interesting these cocky guys wont venture out of their safe space to talk about this game

Its almost like they know deep down how bad this is going to end
That's why you're on our board talking weak ass shit because you know come Sunday evening you'll be gone.
CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.
Old 01-16-2020, 03:20 PM   #1326
Starter

Quote:
That's why you're on our board talking weak ass shit because you know come Sunday evening you'll be gone.
Im not even talking shit

You guys just perceive it that way cause you know its gonna be bad
JCBRAVE < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JCBRAVE < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JCBRAVE < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JCBRAVE < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JCBRAVE < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JCBRAVE < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JCBRAVE < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JCBRAVE < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JCBRAVE < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JCBRAVE < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JCBRAVE < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 3     Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2020, 03:24 PM   #1327
Tre Right, Three Jet Chip Wasp

Quote:
It is interesting these cocky guys wont venture out of their safe space to talk about this game

If you're actually here to talk football then what about the upcoming game would you like to address?
Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 01-16-2020, 03:25 PM   #1328
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
Im not even talking shit

You guys just perceive it that way cause you know its gonna be bad
What, exactly, is gonna be bad?
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-16-2020, 03:29 PM   #1329
The talking stonehead

Quote:

If any of us knew Titans fans actually existed before this week, it might be a little different. No ones going to your new startup site that likely won’t exist after this weekend.
POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-16-2020, 03:30 PM   #1330
Starter

I don't get the hate for all titans fans here. I have been nothing but respectful to everyone on here except a titans fan. You all seemed very calm and collected till the trolls showed up. You should try what our forum did and make a separate thread for trash talk and keep this one about football. I just wana talk the game but keep geting blindsided with comments about my forum and me being a titans fan now. It is your board though so idk.

I don't expect you all to agree with me and can understand your point of view. I just think this game is a toss up. Either team has a chance to win. And it will be a great game. It may end up being a blowout one way or the other but that is the nfl. You never know.

It is your house so do as you wish.

Last edited by Callidus; 01-16-2020 at 03:33 PM.. Reason: Added last sentence
Callidus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Callidus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Callidus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Callidus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Callidus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Callidus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Callidus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Callidus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Callidus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Callidus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2020, 03:31 PM   #1331
Veteran

You hillbillies need to go back to chasing your sisters around, you know like what you normally do this time of year
R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-16-2020, 03:33 PM   #1332
Not dead yet...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callidus View Post
It is your house though so do as you wish.
Damn straight! Take your opinions and jam them up your narrow urethra, sideways.
Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.
Old 01-16-2020, 03:33 PM   #1333
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callidus View Post
I don't get the hate for all titans fans here. I have been nothing but respectful to everyone on here except a titans fan. You all seemed very calm and collected till the trolls showed up. You should try what our forum did and make a separate thread for trash talk and keep this one about football. I just wana talk the game but keep geting blindsided with comments about my forum and me being a titans fan now. It is your board though so idk.

I don't expect you all to agree with me and can understand your point of view. I just think this game is a toss up. Either team has a chance to win. And it will be a great game. It may end up being a blowout one way or the other but that is the nfl. You never know.

It is your house though so do as you wish.
If you think this is bad, you should've been here earlier in the year when all the Patriots trolls were parading around. This thread is like a church compared to that mess.
Three7s wants to die in a aids tree fire.Three7s wants to die in a aids tree fire.Three7s wants to die in a aids tree fire.Three7s wants to die in a aids tree fire.Three7s wants to die in a aids tree fire.Three7s wants to die in a aids tree fire.Three7s wants to die in a aids tree fire.Three7s wants to die in a aids tree fire.Three7s wants to die in a aids tree fire.Three7s wants to die in a aids tree fire.Three7s wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-16-2020, 03:34 PM   #1334
In Search of a Life

He’s playing y’all! Also Spags was not having whatever Jones was trying to say lol

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2020, 03:34 PM   #1335
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
The sad part is that we know these trolls will log off on Sunday and never come back. I’ll miss them.
Some of us have had ChiefsPlanet logins for a while. We come around every year for a Chiefs game. Total respect for you guys....an awesome fanbase.
Sevenfeet is not part of the Right 53.Sevenfeet is not part of the Right 53.Sevenfeet is not part of the Right 53.Sevenfeet is not part of the Right 53.Sevenfeet is not part of the Right 53.Sevenfeet is not part of the Right 53.Sevenfeet is not part of the Right 53.Sevenfeet is not part of the Right 53.Sevenfeet is not part of the Right 53.Sevenfeet is not part of the Right 53.Sevenfeet is not part of the Right 53.