Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-09-2016, 09:51 PM  
Take a Chill Pill

Missing Planeteers

Who are some CPers that you miss that aren't confirmed dead, but probably are?

The obvious ones are FAX, Skip Towne, and Mr Blond.

Who else?

Last edited by DaFace; 05-23-2022 at 09:44 AM.. Reason: removing outdated link
Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-07-2022, 10:29 AM   #1306
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlota69 View Post
Hey, Im just coming back on as well and noticed Patteu passed? Is that right?
That is correct
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-07-2022, 10:30 AM   #1307
Politically Incorrect

Flopnuts too
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-07-2022, 10:41 AM   #1308
Wasted away again...

Quote:
Carlota! How you doin'?
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-07-2022, 10:44 AM   #1309
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
That is correct
Thats sad. How?
Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-07-2022, 10:44 AM   #1310
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Flopnuts too
Another sad one. How?
Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-07-2022, 10:46 AM   #1311
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
Carlota! How you doin'?
Im doing great.

Been a very long 2 years tho...

Lost my gig in Vegas, Got Covid, almost died, still recovering, and Im back in radio...
Full Circle I guess

How are you?
Old 04-07-2022, 10:50 AM   #1312
Wasted away again...

Quote:
Im doing great.

Lost my gig in Vegas, Got Covid, almost died, still recovering, and Im back in radio...
Full Circle I guess

How are you?
Wow, glad you are on the mend. I knew you lost your job at KOMP. Where are you now?

We're doing great, hope to get back to Vegas some day after this covid shit dies down. Don't know if you knew that our friend Bill died from cancer a couple of years ago.
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-07-2022, 10:57 AM   #1313
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
Wow, glad you are on the mend. I knew you lost your job at KOMP. Where are you now?

We're doing great, hope to get back to Vegas some day after this covid shit dies down. Don't know if you knew that our friend Bill died from cancer a couple of years ago.
I did not know about Bill. So Sorry.

You will find out where I am soon enough...its hush hush at the moment, but trust me-ITS GOOD!

And yeah Covid is an asshole. taking forever to get back on track
Old 04-07-2022, 11:12 AM   #1314
Politically Incorrect

The OP has been MIA quite a while too.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-07-2022, 11:17 AM   #1315
New and Improved

Quote:
Glad to see you back.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-07-2022, 11:31 AM   #1316
Life is changing..

Quote:
Thats sad. How?
Check here.

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=338083

If you don't want to read the whole thing, just click here

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...postcount=1006

Also check the mod follow-up posted in the first link at the top of the page

Last edited by TLO; 04-07-2022 at 11:38 AM..
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2022, 03:22 PM   #1317

Quote:
Im doing great.

Full Circle I guess

How are you?
Did you interview Wolfgang Van Halen recently?
crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-07-2022, 03:24 PM   #1318
Tre Right, Three Jet Chip Wasp

Quote:
I saw him online playing Elden Ring the other day.
Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 04-07-2022, 03:25 PM   #1319
pie is never free

Quote:
Im doing great.

Full Circle I guess

How are you?
I stumbled upon a piece about you being on Audacy the other day, congrats

Patteeu secretly battled cancer, most of us had no idea until the very end
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2022, 03:32 PM   #1320
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:

I'm pretty sure that has a lot to do with Chargers moving to LA and him being the only Charger fan in San Diego he just flat out gave up on NFL and not sure why he can't stop in and say hi though. Hope he is ok i just don't see him posting here again. Chargers made all kinds of moves and we got nothing from him.

I have't see Gadzooks in a minute either but I thought he was still around. He should have been piping in on all the Chargers moves but nadda i can remember.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.