Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-12-2023, 10:52 AM  
I'll be back.

TAY-TAY AND TRAVIS ARE DATING

MAKE. BABIES. WIN. TROPHIES.

Quote:
Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up.

"Taylor and Travis have been quietly hanging out," the source said. "She saw him when she was in NYC a few weeks ago."

The Messenger has reached out to reps for Swift and Kelce for comment.

In July, Kelce tried — and failed — to pass his phone number to Swift ahead of a stop on the singer's record-breaking Eras Tour.

During an episode of the New Heights podcast with his brother, Jason Kelce, the Kansas City Chiefs tight end said he made a bracelet for the show with the digits of his phone number on the beads.

The two-time Super Bowl champ wanted to gift the homemade jewelry to the pop star ahead of her Kansas City show at Arrowhead Stadium in July, but unfortunately for him, Swift didn't take the bait.

"I was disappointed that she doesn't talk before or after her shows because she has to save her voice for the 44 songs that she sings, so I was a little butthurt I didn't get to hand her one of the bracelets I made for her," Kelce explained on the podcast.

As his brother laughed, Kelce added, "She doesn't meet anybody — or at least she didn't want to meet me, so I took it personal, but it was an unbelievable show."

The pairing comes after Swift and Matty Healy's whirlwind romance came to an end in June after weeks of dating.

"It was a whirlwind romance but Taylor and Matty are now not together. Taylor broke it off with him, and it happened fast," a source told The Messenger at the time. "They had a lot of fun together, and it moved really quickly, but ultimately Taylor wanted to move on and be single."

Swift was linked to Healy in May after she and longtime boyfriend Joe Alwyn broke up in April. The 12-time Grammy winner is releasing 1989 (Taylor's Version) on Oct. 27.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-02-2023, 07:07 AM   #1306
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshuabmayer View Post
My stepdaughter and I were walking through the parking lot at the game yesterday to see all the tailgates and chief fans there and we got stopped by a USA Today reporter. We got asked about Taylor and Travis and no crap we got mentioned in the article.

This might be the coolest thing i think I've done and my stepdaughter loved it.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...s/71028881007/
That's great, dude. Congrats. Hope your stepdaughter had a great time seeing her (and the game too maybe?).
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-02-2023, 07:15 AM   #1307
The man you could post like.

Of course it's already been run so far into the ground that I genuinely don't want to see Swift ever again and I'm low-key kind of pissed at Kelce for putting this on us. NFL and NBC have no restraint when there's a new chicken to ****.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2023, 07:16 AM   #1308
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Snatch View Post
Of course it's already been run so far into the ground that I genuinely don't want to see Swift ever again and I'm low-key kind of pissed at Kelce for putting this on us. NFL and NBC have no restraint when there's a new chicken to ****.
When Pach scored the first touchdown, and they flashed to her in the box RIGHT AFTER I facepalmed so hard I might need to go into concussion protocol.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-02-2023, 07:20 AM   #1309
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
I'm gonna say that tonight she didn't look very cute. Sometimes I think she looks good and sometimes I think she looks Meh.

We played like Meh. She needs to step it up next game and dress like a dime piece.
I admittedly was slightly disappointed in the lack of Chiefs representation in her ensemble. I don't count the red lipstick

I selfishly was hoping she'd go more with a more 3rd Hunt woman look but I understand thats my own incestual fantasy and not hers plus she was in NY with her friends and went with a more primetime football chic look

wbf tbh
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-02-2023, 07:27 AM   #1310

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
When Pach scored the first touchdown, and they flashed to her in the box RIGHT AFTER I facepalmed so hard I might need to go into concussion protocol.
That's a huge part of it. The pregame shit is whatever, you're trying to appeal to new 'fans' and I get it, but during the game there were 14 cuts (yes, someone counted) to Taylor Swift reaction shots. 14 times the Chiefs made a big play and instead of watching the team I'm rooting for hard cut to a bunch of celebrities that probably couldn't give any less of a ****.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2023, 07:36 AM   #1311
Banned

**** Tay Tay. The woman is a curse and is clearly dragging us down. I blame all the dropped balls on her.
Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 7     Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2023, 08:05 AM   #1312

So we're 2-0 with Taylor in attendance and people think she's some kind of problem? Almost losing to a hapless Jets team early in the regular season is the most Chiefs thing ever. They've done that shit throughout their whole dynastic run.

And crying about them showing her in the booth - wtf are they supposed to do? They have an A-list celebrity entourage that a large amount of people tuned in just to catch a glimpse of. Fine if it's not your thing but is it really that different from showing random crowd members or Mahomes family? Do you people let yourselves just enjoy anything in life?
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2023, 08:08 AM   #1313
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
So we're 2-0 with Taylor in attendance and people think she's some kind of problem? Almost losing to a hapless Jets team early in the regular season is the most Chiefs thing ever. They've done that shit throughout their whole dynastic run.

And crying about them showing her in the booth - wtf are they supposed to do? They have an A-list celebrity entourage that a large amount of people tuned in just to catch a glimpse of. Fine if it's not your thing but is it really that different from showing random crowd members or Mahomes family? Do you people let yourselves just enjoy anything in life?
They enjoy sulking in the misery of a 3-1 start after winning a Super Bowl amongst other miserable people on CP.

They long for the halcyon days of 2014 when Alex Smith didn't complete a TD pass to a single receiver.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2023, 08:23 AM   #1314

Quote:

If they'd just show them during the regular downtime wouldn't give a shit. It's ****ing annoying because they do it right after the team makes a big play and instead of showing the players celebrating it's an immediate hard cut to them. Just save it for the regular downtime is all.
Old 10-02-2023, 08:24 AM   #1315
The Insider

Quote:

Well the dude who posted before you is an alcoholic, drug addict with mental issues.
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-02-2023, 08:27 AM   #1316
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post
Well the dude who posted before you is an alcoholic, drug addict with mental issues.
Easy there, that could describe alot of CP.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-02-2023, 08:30 AM   #1317

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Easy there, that could describe alot of CP.
That describes every forum ever. A bunch of terminally online goobers.
Old 10-02-2023, 08:40 AM   #1318
I'll be back.

We had over 400 yards and scored 30 points on a badass defense. In their house.

Clearly the offense is broken.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-02-2023, 08:41 AM   #1319
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grit for Brains View Post
Why are there 2 enormous humans in the background of the first Pic? What am I missing?
Bodyguards
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-02-2023, 08:43 AM   #1320
I'll be back.

TAY TAY MONDAY

Thumbs Up 7 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote