Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2024, 10:44 PM  
Chief Boot Knocker

Rashee Rice suspected in connection with major accident in Dallas

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/crim...ent-in-dallas/

Last edited by Paniero; 03-31-2024 at 12:19 AM..
Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.

Old 04-01-2024, 08:05 AM   #1291
Life is changing..

Lawyer up
Delete Facebook
Hit the gym
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 04-01-2024, 08:05 AM   #1292
No Keys, No Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedinTexas View Post
We get it. You're a Broncos fan and you want maximum punishments instantaneously without trials. However, there is a huge difference between what could happen and what is likely to happen and it will take quite a while to sort out the particulars, so cool your jets a bit.
I didn't say or infer anything like that. All those ideas are trapped on the 8-in space between your ears. Hit and run in Texas is a felony. Punishable from 1 to 5 years in prison and a $5,000 fine and that's if no one was injured. He's got money so he and or his insurance company is definitely going to get sued. That's the civil trial part.
Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.

Old 04-01-2024, 08:06 AM   #1293

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paniero View Post
I know some things about this that most people don’t. I hate that I have to say this, but if Rice remains a Chief after this incident I have to believe that I’ll give up my lifelong Chiefs fandom.

More details will be released this week. If Rice escapes accountability for his actions, so be it. I can’t live with supporting someone that endangered the lives of innocent people, including children, and then fled without a concern for those affected by the accident he in part caused.

Let's assume worst case scenario - Rice was drunk out of his mind and driving the Lamborghini which caused the wreck, then fled the scene. That might be like the 200th worst thing an active Chiefs player has done during your lifelong fandom.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 8 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 04-01-2024, 08:08 AM   #1294
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paniero View Post
I know some things about this that most people don’t. I hate that I have to say this, but if Rice remains a Chief after this incident I have to believe that I’ll give up my lifelong Chiefs fandom.

More details will be released this week. If Rice escapes accountability for his actions, so be it. I can’t live with supporting someone that endangered the lives of innocent people, including children, and then fled without a concern for those affected by the accident he in part caused.
Your story has been all over the place... again, it was obvious no one seriously hurt as soon as the accident was over just based on the damage of cars, that doesn't excuse him leaving, but a 22 year old is going to make some super dumb decisions, especially if they had smoked some dope prior. So put up or shut up with your information or go be a Broncos fan.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2024, 08:10 AM   #1295
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjchieffan View Post
I have been staying out of this. But since you guys won't leave it alone, I'm going to say one thing. Unless you know the guy personally, which I doubt, then who are you to say that he isn't what he says, which I believe, is a Christian, correct? Christianity isn't about being perfect and saying that we're better than anyone else. It's in fact the opposite. We admit that we are imperfect sinners in need of a savior. Only Jesus Christ was perfect. The rest of us our just human and we make mistakes. Just because someone says something hateful on an internet bulletin board to a bunch of guys who mock Christianity on a regular basis doesn't mean that he's not a Christian. IRL he may be helping in the community, or a leader in his church, or something else and looked at as a Christian leader. I don't know. Do you? Anyway, I may get banned from this thread for saying it. Whatever. I spoke my peace and I'm not planning on saying anything more about it anyway and I can log out to continue to follow the thread.

It wasn't about being a Christian you weirdo. It was about being a counselor/psychologist/shrink
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 7 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 04-01-2024, 08:11 AM   #1296
Wearing ballistic dog goggles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Did he ever turn himself in?

Is he really hiding? Weird situation all around
Last I heard (read) he lawyered up yesterday afternoon, which is the smartest thing he's done yet.
Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2024, 08:13 AM   #1297
Baba Ganoush

Thanks gents
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-01-2024, 08:15 AM   #1298
11-5, baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radar Chief View Post
Last I heard (read) he lawyered up yesterday afternoon, which is the smartest thing he's done yet.
Hopefully someone connected who will get tipped off by the police and/or prosecutors as to the evidence against Rice.

The Hunts are from Dallas. This is a good thing in this situation.
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-01-2024, 08:15 AM   #1299
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
Rationalizing it down to a fender bender, eh.
**** off, this is the highlight of your 2024 season.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 04-01-2024, 08:16 AM   #1300
Don't Be A Dick

Best news all day: I shaved my balls
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 04-01-2024, 08:17 AM   #1301
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by siberian khatru View Post
DJBILL?
EXACTLY my thought!!!
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-01-2024, 08:17 AM   #1302
Veteran

Rashee Rice's lawyer, Matthew Merryman has released a statement:

“Today was a big day for Rashee Rice. From the beginning of this case the Government has been double-coveraging. And Rashee’s routes were covered and intercepted” Merryman said. “But today Rashee stepped up into the pressure and took responsibility for his actions. If I know anything about Rashee Rice and if the Chiefs Kingdom knows anything about Rashee, it’s that even when Rashee was under pressure and he stumbled and fell, he did not let his knee touch the ground, because he knows there is still hope.”

“Today Rashee stood humble and repentant before the eyes of the Court and the eyes of the Chiefs Kingdom,” Merryman added. “Rashee loves the Chiefs Kingdom, he loves his family, and he loves Kansas City. He only hopes that you will all rally to his support.”
Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 3    
Old 04-01-2024, 08:18 AM   #1303
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Womble View Post

“Today was a big day for Rashee Rice. From the beginning of this case the Government has been double-coveraging. And Rashee’s routes were covered and intercepted” Merryman said. “But today Rashee stepped up into the pressure and took responsibility for his actions. If I know anything about Rashee Rice and if the Chiefs Kingdom knows anything about Rashee, it’s that even when Rashee was under pressure and he stumbled and fell, he did not let his knee touch the ground, because he knows there is still hope.”

“Today Rashee stood humble and repentant before the eyes of the Court and the eyes of the Chiefs Kingdom,” Merryman added. “Rashee loves the Chiefs Kingdom, he loves his family, and he loves Kansas City. He only hopes that you will all rally to his support.”

what
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2024, 08:18 AM   #1304
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_geezer View Post
Yeah, I'm a big Rain Man fan but anybody who watched the video knows that was no "mundane traffic accident".
It was far from a fender bender, but also it was obvious when it was over that no one was seriously injured. The two most damaged cars were the Lambo and Corvette. Doesn't make leaving right but a doubt if there was anything other than bumps and bruises.

Old 04-01-2024, 08:20 AM   #1305
Don't Be A Dick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Womble View Post

Is this for real?

Seems a little serious for a lawyer to be making stupid football analogies.
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread