Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-14-2024, 01:53 PM  
Live free or die hard

Shooting at the parade

Friendly mod reminder, this thread is about yesterday's shooting. Not about gun control, gun laws, politics, or anything of that nature. If you need everyone to know what's wrong in this world and how you'd fix it, grab your megaphone and soapbox and take it to DC, thanks.

Last edited by DaFace; 02-16-2024 at 02:59 PM..
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2024, 10:48 AM   #1291
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
I'm holding the paper.
I kind of want to puke.
Maybe I’m dumb but I don’t get what the cartoon is trying to say. He’s a political cartoonist based out of New England and nationally syndicated. Not a Denver thing.
dabergtobirden is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.dabergtobirden is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.dabergtobirden is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.dabergtobirden is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.dabergtobirden is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.dabergtobirden is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.dabergtobirden is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 02-16-2024, 10:49 AM   #1292
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabergtobirden View Post
Maybe I’m dumb but I don’t get what the cartoon is trying to say. He’s a political cartoonist based out of New England and nationally syndicated. Not a Denver thing.
They choose to print that garbage.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2024, 10:49 AM   #1293
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
From what we've heard, the gun wasn't taken out of the backpack even when he pulled the trigger. There's just not much the cops could have done to see it coming.
Probably 250K or more had backpacks. Most had snacks and water, not a modified AR-15.

You cant secure a meeting place for 1 million people.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2024, 10:51 AM   #1294
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
They prob don’t look at the cartoons and just automatically print his stuff as part of a contract.
dabergtobirden is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.dabergtobirden is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.dabergtobirden is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.dabergtobirden is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.dabergtobirden is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.dabergtobirden is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.dabergtobirden is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 02-16-2024, 10:52 AM   #1295
Supporter

Dave Grunland, that’s the artist name. If you look up his previous work, you can tell what type of person he is.
Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2024, 10:54 AM   #1296
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabergtobirden View Post
It's OK that you're dumb.
Don't be disgusting.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2024, 10:55 AM   #1297
No Keys, No Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
You cant secure a meeting place for 1 million people.
Practically and timely...probably not, but it's not impossible either.
Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 02-16-2024, 10:56 AM   #1298
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
Wow.

That's why you pieces of shit are Broncos fans.

20240216-093501
Normally I'd be the last person to defend anything Denver-related, but this isn't representative of their team or their fans. It's the extremist ranting of one horrible prick who draws cartoons and whatever lowlifes run that rag of a newspaper.

Had the Star published something similar, I would not have been surprised about it one bit.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2024, 10:56 AM   #1299
MER

And FYI Denver is posting it because they had zero arrests during their million man march in 2016.

And about a million since.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2024, 10:57 AM   #1300
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco View Post
Practically and timely...probably not, but it's not impossible either.
They secure Times Square every NYE for a similar number of people, but it isn’t pleasant.
Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-16-2024, 10:58 AM   #1301
Court Jester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perineum Ripper View Post
Dave Grunland, that’s the artist name. If you look up his previous work, you can tell what type of person he is.
It’s right there on his Facebook page open to the public should anyone want to tell him what a worthless dickbag piece of shit he is, which I encourage everyone to do.
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2024, 10:58 AM   #1302
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
Exactly.

I don't know where the cartoonist is from (Big shock, New England) but the newspaper electively decided to print THAT garbage, 2 days after a tragedy.

What a ****ing joke!

The Editor of that paper needs to be hung up by nuthooks!!
TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2024, 10:59 AM   #1303
No Keys, No Problem

The Denver Post is a trash publication struggling to be relevant.
Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 02-16-2024, 11:00 AM   #1304
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
If they’re trained? No issues. But I’ve seen plenty of people that look at their gun as an extension of their dick. Ready to whip that out and show how badass they can be. I don’t need those guys trying to keep people safe. He’ll end up shooting and killing an innocent person.
Opposite for me. The folks I know that carry concealed take it extremely seriously and 100% never want to use it. Only a sociopath would "want" to use it.
jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2024, 11:04 AM   #1305
No Keys, No Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdubya View Post
Opposite for me. The folks I know that carry concealed take it extremely seriously and 100% never want to use it. Only a sociopath would "want" to use it.
Same here. I had one friend ask me if I felt more in control when I carry, and I said no man. I want to forget it's there for the most part. (outside of safety of course). I don't ever want to have to shoot anyone.