Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-31-2014, 09:33 PM  
Consuming CP souls

The Top 101 CP Posters of 2014 Part 2 Presented by SNR

The countdown and butt hurt continues as SNR, the unnamed listmaker, and I are on a mission to finish this thing.

Original thread (101-58).... http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthrea...osters+of+2014

57-34... http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost....30&postcount=3

33-21... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...31&postcount=4

20-13... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...0&postcount=13

12. Dane McCloud
Spoiler!

11. Pestilence
Spoiler!

10. htismaqe
Spoiler!

9. Rausch
Spoiler!

8. Bowser
Spoiler!

7. Simply Red
Spoiler!

6. milkman
Spoiler!

5. Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

4. SNR
Spoiler!

3. 'Hamas' Jenkins
Spoiler!

2. Rain Man
Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 12-27-2014 at 10:05 PM..
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-11-2014, 01:06 AM   #1291
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saccopoo View Post
Well, I understand your personal embarrassment on this due to the fact that 6,207 of your posts have been in this singular thread.

You don't get out much.

Or talk about football.

On a football board.

But you seem nice.
rico hooked us up with some dope Stanzi gifs when nobody else would.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-11-2014, 01:10 AM   #1292
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Am I horrible person for laughing at the part about Flopnuts loving tags?
No. Now I don't feel QUITE as horrible for writing it. Thank you.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-11-2014, 01:10 AM   #1293
Kindness in words...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNR View Post
Well, he's got that going for him...

Which is nice.

Stanzi gifs...

Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-11-2014, 01:25 AM   #1294
ON CP YOU’RE SOMEBODY’S BITCH!

Quote:
Well, I understand your personal embarrassment on this due to the fact that 6,207 of your posts have been in this singular thread.

You don't get out much.

Or talk about football.

On a football board.

But you seem nice.
Not embarrassed, Saccajuweya.It was a matter of time before someone poked fun at me for the majority of my posts being in this thread...and not talking football...much. I do get out more than most would think...used to be too much, but I haven't been AS active since my daughters were born. I'm cooped (sp?) up with my kids a lot, which is fine with me.

There are a couple reasons why I don't talk football much on here.

1.) You guys are intimidatingly good in terms of knowing your shit about football. Prior to joining, I thought I knew my shit. I didn't. And while I am better than I used to be, I still don't. And I refuse to really jump in much until I am confident that I can hang in there with some of you guys...which as of now, I can't. On the bright side, I generally own whoever I talk to on Facebook or in real life when it comes to football and a lot of that is because of reading this site...but I would get rammed in the ass with an agar if I were to attempt to mix it up with a lot of you on here. I'm not ready to spit shit about football yet, but I will be eventually. It's a process. One frustrating thing is that EVERY time I feel like I have something insightful to say in a football discussion, 90% of the time, it has already been said in one of the first couple pages. That is frustrating.

2.) From around this time of year until March or so, this place loses me because I am glued to The Predicament forum (Iowa college, High School and youth wrestling forum)...

You seem nice too!!!
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-11-2014, 01:28 AM   #1295

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNR View Post
I <3 StaNzi, Rick.
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-11-2014, 01:38 AM   #1296
Sprinkle in some Mahomes

Quote:
Originally Posted by rico View Post
Not embarrassed, Saccajuweya.It was a matter of time before someone poked fun at me for the majority of my posts being in this thread...and not talking football...much. I do get out more than most would think...used to be too much, but I haven't been AS active since my daughters were born. I'm cooped (sp?) up with my kids a lot, which is fine with me.

There are a couple reasons why I don't talk football much on here.

1.) You guys are intimidatingly good in terms of knowing your shit about football. Prior to joining, I thought I knew my shit. I didn't. And while I am better than I used to be, I still don't. And I refuse to really jump in much until I am confident that I can hang in there with some of you guys...which as of now, I can't. On the bright side, I generally own whoever I talk to on Facebook or in real life when it comes to football and a lot of that is because of reading this site...but I would get rammed in the ass with an agar if I were to attempt to mix it up with a lot of you on here. I'm not ready to spit shit about football yet, but I will be eventually. It's a process. One frustrating thing is that EVERY time I feel like I have something insightful to say in a football discussion, 90% of the time, it has already been said in one of the first couple pages. That is frustrating.

2.) From around this time of year until March or so, this place loses me because I am glued to The Predicament forum (Iowa college, High School and youth wrestling forum)...

You seem nice too!!!

I'm with you on that shit. Some of these guys on CP , I believe really could run a team. I'm lost on the football talk in comparison to alot of these members, but sound smart at work with coworkers because of CP.
TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 11-11-2014, 01:44 AM   #1297
I'll be back.

Sexual chocolate.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-11-2014, 01:46 AM   #1298
Kindness in words...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rico View Post
Not e...
Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-11-2014, 02:02 AM   #1299
Special Teams ACE!!!

I also love the idea of Rain Man chilling out in his corner office, drinking a Dr. Pepper with a curly straw and writing a new poll on CP while DaFace is sobbing on the floor in front of the litter box. Then Rain Man barks out, "Less bitching, more eating! I want to hear chewing noises! You better be outright smacking on Ginger's Fancy Feast from last night! She made it just for you!"
Old 11-11-2014, 03:04 AM   #1300

Quote:
Old 11-11-2014, 03:09 AM   #1301

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsNow View Post
I'm with you on that shit. Some of these guys on CP , I believe really could run a team. I'm lost on the football talk in comparison to alot of these members, but sound smart at work with coworkers because of CP.
No doubt, dude. Some of these dudes have some crazy football smarts...or they at least can give the illusion that they have football smarts.
Old 11-11-2014, 03:49 AM   #1302
Mostly Ignored

I understood pieces of that roast.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-11-2014, 07:16 AM   #1303
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsNow View Post
No some couldn't get real. The average and casual fans really are dumb though.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-11-2014, 07:21 AM   #1304

I genuinely do believe that if certain CP posters were given the opportunity and the resources to successfully conduct their job tasks, they most definitely could manage an NFL football team...and do it well.
Old 11-11-2014, 07:39 AM   #1305
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
No some couldn't get real. The average and casual fans really are dumb though.
Yeah, I with you on this. I just throw shit at the wall, but 53 Utah linemen ain't winning shit.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.