Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-10-2024, 04:02 PM  
Kind of a mod

Rashee Rice [arrested and now out on bail]

The other thread is a dumpster fire. I'm sure this will become one as well, but might as well start with a clean slate. I'll at least try to keep the OP updated with any notable news. Feel free to PM me if I miss anything good.

Arrest warrant and potential charges:
Spoiler!

Analysis from a defense attorney:
Spoiler!

Turned himself in and now out on bail:
Spoiler!

Random minutiae:
Spoiler!

Last edited by DaFace; 04-16-2024 at 09:11 AM..
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-10-2024, 09:49 AM   #1291
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
You know you're getting your ass handed to you when you respond to all those paragraphs with individual sentences. Your argument is so ****ing dumb and weak.
Tap out acknowledged

(Did I do that right?)
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-10-2024, 09:51 AM   #1292

yOu kNoW yOu’Re GeTtInG yOuR aSs HaNdEd To YoU wHeN yOu RePlY tO a PoSt

ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-10-2024, 09:52 AM   #1293
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Tap out acknowledged

(Did I do that right?)
Look around, nobody agrees with you. Everybody knows your argument is dumb as ****.

How can you make me tapout when you've already been knocked the **** out?
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2024, 09:52 AM   #1294
MVP

You two should either **** or fight, this is silly.
raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-10-2024, 09:52 AM   #1295
MVP

Quote:
There's also a huge ****ing difference between strangling a woman and throwing her out the ****ing 3rd story window off camera and driving recklessly on it. The video doesn't change the drastic difference in the acts.
Agreed.

I'm not saying that there should be no repercussions for Rashee, but comparing it to savagely beating women is nonsense.

That said, I would not be surprised if the NFL hits him pretty hard on the suspension because they really don't like KC winning every year. If they can screw us, they will.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-10-2024, 09:55 AM   #1296
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by raybec 4 View Post
You two should either **** or fight, this is silly.
Tell that to the guy that is arguing that Rice received more outrage than Sutton simply because his car wreck was on video and people didn't actually see Sutton strangling his girlfriend and throwing her out the 3rd story window. Not because Rice is a Chief and we're public enemy #1 and the most hated team in the NFL.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2024, 09:59 AM   #1297

Quote:
Look around, nobody agrees with you. Everybody knows your argument is dumb as ****.

How can you make me tapout when you've already been knocked the **** out?
That doesn’t surprise me. Most people don’t bother to read to understand the nuance of my argument. Either that or they’re maliciously stupid, like you.

You made the claim that there’s been more outrage over Rice than Sutton, claiming it was “ALL because of our success” and I offered a different perspective - the video.
Old 07-10-2024, 10:02 AM   #1298
In Search of a Life

Quote:
That doesn’t surprise me. Most people don’t bother to read to understand the nuance of my argument. Either that or they’re maliciously stupid, like you.

You made the claim that there’s been more outrage over Rice than Sutton, claiming it was “ALL because of our success” and I offered a different perspective - the video.
Everybody is well aware that you're trying to argue that Rice's car wreck being caught on video is why it received more outrage than headlines of Sutton strangling his girlfriend and throwing her out of the third story window, and they think it's reeruned too.

"It's just that nobody is understanding or listening to me!!"

It is all because our success. Many people think Rice deserves at least 8 games, and if he gets any less, they will 100% cry. They don't actually care about what he did though, they just want the Chiefs to suffer on the field.

Where's the outrage over Sutton's suspension?
Old 07-10-2024, 10:04 AM   #1299
Hockey Town

I actually don't disagree with what Virus said, there being a video is always going to make it worse in the eyes of the NFL. Without a video people are less likely to be as mad and assume oh well who knows what happened etc etc.

I also think the Chiefs being in the season opener doesn't help either.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-10-2024, 10:06 AM   #1300
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
I actually don't disagree with what Virus said, there being a video is always going to make it worse in the eyes of the NFL. Without a video people are less likely to be as mad and assume oh well who knows what happened etc etc.

I also think the Chiefs being in the season opener doesn't help either.
That's not the argument. The argument is that people are more outraged over a car wreck than brutal domestic violence because the car wreck was on tape.

You know those people just want the Chiefs as a team to suffer and don't really care about Rice or the morality of the situation. If they did, they'd be outraged over Sutton's suspension.
Old 07-10-2024, 10:08 AM   #1301
Hockey Town

Quote:
That's not the argument. The argument is that people are more outraged over a car wreck than brutal domestic violence because the car wreck was on tape.

You know those people just want the Chiefs as a team to suffer and don't really care about Rice or the morality of the situation. If they did, they'd be outraged over Sutton's suspension.
People are outraged over the car thing because all they see is Henry Ruggs part 2 with a luckier outcome.

Had the Ruggs thing never happened this would be a lesser issue.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-10-2024, 10:11 AM   #1302
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
People are outraged over the car thing because all they see is Henry Ruggs part 2 with a luckier outcome.

Had the Ruggs thing never happened this would be a lesser issue.
If you switch the entire thing and Rice commits domestic violence and Sutton gets in a car wreck racing and fleeing on video, Rice is still the one that people are more outraged about, even more so.

I'll die on that ****ing hill.
Old 07-10-2024, 10:12 AM   #1303

Quote:
Everybody is well aware that you're trying to argue that Rice's car wreck being caught on video is why it received more outrage than headlines of Sutton strangling his girlfriend and throwing her out of the third story window, and they think it's reeruned too.

"It's just that nobody is understanding or listening to me!!"

It is all because our success. Many people think Rice deserves at least 8 games, and if he gets any less, they will 100% cry. They don't care about what he did, they just want the Chiefs to suffer on the field.

Where's the outrage over Sutton's suspension?

It’s deeper than that, but sure. It seems obvious to me that any story with a video is going to have longer legs than a headline. If it’s got a video that can be looped on nightly news and every social media platform from Reddit to Facebook, it’ll touch more people.

I can explain it to you but I can’t understand it for you.

I’ll offer you this, though: the Chiefs have had a bit of a tumultuous offseason thus far. We’ve had the Rice accident (video) , Rice alleged assault (no video), Butker commencement speech (video), Buggs dog killing charges (no video), and Wanya & Godrick’s marijuana charges (no video).

Why do you think it is that the two incidents that have sparked the most controversy were on video and the ones that did not contain video were literally not given two shits about?

Your argument that it’s all about our success just doesn’t hold water. If it did, people would have cared more about Rice’s alleged assault and the other guy’s petty bullshit.
Old 07-10-2024, 10:13 AM   #1304
Hockey Town

Quote:
If you switch the entire thing and Rice commits domestic violence and Sutton gets in a car wreck racing and fleeing on video, Rice is still the one that people are more outraged about, even more so.

I'll die on that ****ing hill.
I think there's truth to both sides, yea a lot of people are tired of the Chiefs and want them to lose.

He also put himself in a shitty situation where he looks terrible on video.
Old 07-10-2024, 10:14 AM   #1305
Hockey Town

Quote:
It’s deeper than that, but sure. It seems obvious to me that any story with a video is going to have longer legs than a headline. If it’s got a video that can be looped on nightly news and every social media platform from Reddit to Facebook, it’ll touch more people.

I can explain it to you but I can’t understand it for you.

I’ll offer you this, though: the Chiefs have had a bit of a tumultuous offseason thus far. We’ve had the Rice accident (video) , Rice alleged assault (no video), Butker commencement speech (video), Buggs dog killing charges (no video), and Wanya & Godrick’s marijuana charges (no video).

Why do you think it is that the two incidents that have sparked the most controversy were on video and the ones that did not contain video were literally not given two shits about?

Your argument that it’s all about our success just doesn’t hold water. If it did, people would have cared more about Rice’s alleged assault and the other guy’s petty bullshit.
Well

A no one cares about weed, thats a non issue for 97% of the country
B Isaih Buggs is a borderline player hence why he was cut