Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-27-2017, 07:19 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****

IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!

Last edited by Dante84; 05-17-2017 at 09:40 AM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2018, 10:22 AM   #12916
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
I haven’t read much into things lately.

I’ve heard he’s been calling the wrong plays pretty frequently?
Have not heard that, and i think i've read just about everything that's been published about him.

He had 1 play where, he didn't call it wrong (though it was reported that way), but instead opted to throw on a designed run on the goal line. As per Pat, he didn't want the defense harassing him for a cheap TD because they couldn't hit him.

And if you watch some of his INT's, some aren't even his fault. He had a couple of ints that were the product of a receiver drop that ricocheted into the defenders hands. And he'll have those during the season too.

Couple that with quotes from Reid stating that he WANTS Mahomes to press it on more than normal to see where the limits are, and it's easy to see that his camp ints are completely overblown by the haters and dummies.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2018, 10:23 AM   #12917
Bring it on Ahab!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Excellent. Long, quality read.

Wish he coulda spelled Ragland correctly. At first i thought it was a typo...but then again and again and again.
Pete Prisco is objectively terrible.

I think if a 5 year old wrote a mahomes hype article in crayon I'd read it and enjoy it though.
WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2018, 10:25 AM   #12918
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Have not heard that, and i think i've read just about everything that's been published about him.

He had 1 play where, he didn't call it wrong (though it was reported that way), but instead opted to throw on a designed run on the goal line. As per Pat, he didn't want the defense harassing him for a cheap TD because they couldn't hit him.

And if you watch some of his INT's, some aren't even his fault. He had a couple of ints that were the product of a receiver drop that ricocheted into the defenders hands. And he'll have those during the season too.

Couple that with quotes from Reid stating that he WANTS Mahomes to press it on more than normal to see where the limits are, and it's easy to see that his camp ints are completely overblown by the haters and dummies.
Riddick’s tweet said it all... he’s got connections to the organization that no one else on TV probably does.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2018, 10:27 AM   #12919
Baba Ganoush

Quote:

Thanks for the post, this is what I came across.

http://dailysnark.com/patrick-mahome...5-minute-span/
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2018, 11:25 AM   #12920
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Excellent. Long, quality read.

Wish he coulda spelled Ragland correctly. At first i thought it was a typo...but then again and again and again.
He also misspelled Tyreek's name. I thought this guy was a national sportswriter. Does he not have an editor?

Plus, he made a few factual errors, like saying that Elway was a good quarterback. Check your facts before you write, Prisco. The facts clearly show that he was mediocre at best.

But at least he put to rest the controversy about who Mahomes played against in Denver last year.

"He felt that confidence in us that he could do his thing," Reid said. "He had no reservation. We knew they were going to play their ones and a couple of them I had in the Pro Bowl the year before – competitive as hell. I knew they were going to come after us. And they did. They played the whole game. They wanted to prove to the young guy it wasn't a cakewalk."
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2018, 11:32 AM   #12921
Going home eventually

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
Riddick’s tweet said it all... he’s got connections to the organization that no one else on TV probably does.
I think Veach will do fine but I really wanted Riddick as the GM. He would have been a very good choice.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2018, 11:37 AM   #12922
Veteran

Aaron Rodgers getting same treatment

From my experience in amateur level football defense normally has an advantage in training. They are seeing same plays over and over, offense is learning new plays and trying to work on timings.
Danguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 08-03-2018, 11:38 AM   #12923
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danguardace View Post
Yep... Rodgers probably tests his throws out too. Why not? If you’ve got the arm, see what you can get away with.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2018, 11:42 AM   #12924
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marco Polo View Post
Prisco wrote something positive about KC? Mahomes is going to be so good even he couldn't write a hit piece on him.

Only that rat-faced bastard Teicher is spreading negative press on him...I hope fans at camp start harassing that dildohump.

He cant write an article without injecting some negative caveat..."Mahomes was 19-21 today BUT it was without pads and back-up defenders."
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2018, 11:42 AM   #12925
Veteran

Marcus Marioto too!!!
Danguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 08-03-2018, 11:47 AM   #12926
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
Yep... Rodgers probably tests his throws out too. Why not? If you’ve got the arm, see what you can get away with.
Also not in a position/job battle.
Old 08-03-2018, 12:01 PM   #12927
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danguardace View Post
Also not in a position/job battle.
Who's Mahomes in a battle with?
Posted via Mobile Device
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2018, 12:28 PM   #12928
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
Who's Mahomes in a battle with?
Posted via Mobile Device
He's not, that was his point
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2018, 12:43 PM   #12929
Diablo Negro

Quote:
1. We’re only seven practices into training camp and Cowboys quarterback Dak Prescott continues to struggle. Thursday’s practice featured another day of inconsistent play from Prescott. He displays a strong arm, smarts and the ability to move well in the pocket. He’s just not making the necessary plays.

Prescott has unofficially thrown three interceptions and just one touchdown in the team periods. His touch on some throws is way off and he continues to dump passes down to running back Zeke Elliott and any tight end within five-to-seven yards near him. Prescott has completed a few deep passes, like a pretty throw he made to Tavon Austin, but there are times you wonder why he doesn’t make the simple play.
Oh noes!
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2018, 12:54 PM   #12930
MVP

Quote:

The article stated that as a different occurrence. He actually called the wrong play in the huddle once, causing his receivers and him to be on totally different pages.

I couldn't care less about that, but we should get the facts straight.
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.