Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-28-2020, 11:58 AM   #12901
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk13 View Post
I would say forcing health care workers to work while they have a highly contagious virus because your system if overwhelmed is extremely ugly, but it's a free country and you're welcome to disagree.
Now here you go with some ****ing straw man. I never said that. I never said it wasn't happening in places. I said it doesn't mean it is going to happen everywhere.

JFC
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-28-2020, 12:00 PM   #12902
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
Now here you go with some ****ing straw man. I never said that. I never said it wasn't happening in places. I said it doesn't mean it is going to happen everywhere.

JFC
If this were a magic 8 ball and you asked this would it happen everywhere it would say, signs point to yes.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-28-2020, 12:03 PM   #12903
Live free or die hard

Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2020, 12:05 PM   #12904

Quote:

JFC
There's no straw man.

-You literally said we don't know if what happened in NY will happen elsewhere. Those were your exact words.

-I said it already is.

-You disagreed. I provided a clear example of where what's happening in NY is happening elsewhere, while saying I agree this country is way too big, it's not going to happen everywhere but it will happen elsewhere. There will be pockets where it becomes a major problem

-You disagree.

-I disagree and say a health care system failing people is ugly.

-You start throwing vague terms like "straw man" at me like we're in the DC forum, but they won't save you out here.
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-28-2020, 12:06 PM   #12905
MVP

Quote:
I think it is debatable. What is happening in NY may happen elsewhere and may not. We cannot say for sure that what is going on in NY will happen everywhere.
Small communities are worse off. Fewer resources, far greater chance of total population interaction.
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-28-2020, 12:07 PM   #12906
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by saphojunkie View Post
Small communities are worse off. Fewer resources, far greater chance of total population interaction.
When this thing hits drug ridden rural middle America that will be ugly...
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-28-2020, 12:07 PM   #12907
Supporter

Quote:
I think it is debatable. What is happening in NY may happen elsewhere and may not. We cannot say for sure that what is going on in NY will happen everywhere.
Quote:
There's no straw man.

-You literally said we don't know if what happened in NY will happen elsewhere. Those were your exact words.

-I said it already is.

-You disagreed. I provided a clear example of where what's happening in NY is happening elsewhere, while saying I agree this country is way too big, it's not going to happen everywhere but it will happen elsewhere. There will be pockets where it becomes a problem

-You disagree.

-I disagree and say a health care system failing people is ugly.

-You start throwing vague terms like "straw man" at me like we're in the DC forum, but they won't save you out here.
There is what I said before you started accusing me of not caring about health workers and what not.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-28-2020, 12:10 PM   #12908
"Think BOOM!"

Fellas, I think we can all agree that this is putting tremendous strain on our health care workers. The scale, the sheer quantity, in NYC is of course not like a small town, but the suffering isn't limited to large metros.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-28-2020, 12:11 PM   #12909
Veteran

How do you all feel about the medical community asking for donations of standard medical necessities?
On one hand we all need to band together and help, on another I see a very rich class of people not preparing for the very things they should be prepared for to help the bottom line.
Will the medical community hospitals to be more specific be so generous as to not charge more than a nominal mark up on simple things line IVs?
Lprechaun would the whole thing.Lprechaun would the whole thing.Lprechaun would the whole thing.Lprechaun would the whole thing.Lprechaun would the whole thing.Lprechaun would the whole thing.Lprechaun would the whole thing.Lprechaun would the whole thing.Lprechaun would the whole thing.Lprechaun would the whole thing.Lprechaun would the whole thing.
Old 03-28-2020, 12:11 PM   #12910
Supporter

Old 03-28-2020, 12:11 PM   #12911

Quote:
There is what I said before you started accusing me of not caring about health workers and what not.
You don't think it's ugly. That's fine. You're welcome to your opinion. There are a lot of people who think this is all stupid and want to get everything back to normal right away.
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-28-2020, 12:13 PM   #12912
Supporter

Quote:
You don't think it's ugly. That's fine. You're welcome to your opinion. There are a lot of people who think this is all stupid and want to get everything back to normal right away.
Once again with a straw man. Again, I never said that.
Old 03-28-2020, 12:15 PM   #12913
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
Distilleries here making hand sanitzier.

Companies switching to masks. Including Mypillow.
My girlfriend made some hand sanitizer using some concoction of rubbing alcohol and other ingredients...can't profess what that is.

Unfortunately, she put it in containers that look like butt plugs, so basically it's unusable to me, because, quite honestly, I don't need those questions right now....
mililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-28-2020, 12:16 PM   #12914
sorta mod-ish

Take a deep breath, everyone.

Especially you, milio4cpa. Lol
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-28-2020, 12:17 PM   #12915
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mililo4cpa View Post
My girlfriend made some hand sanitizer using some concoction of rubbing alcohol and other ingredients...can't profess what that is.

Unfortunately, she put it in containers that look like butt plugs, so basically it's unusable to me, because, quite honestly, I don't need those questions right now....
70% isopropyl alcohol
30% aloe vera gel