Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-31-2023, 09:55 PM  
In Search of a Life

Caitlin Clark is ****ing awesome

staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2024, 10:13 PM   #1276
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Quote:
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger View Post
Both have a better life than you
I’ve been blessed and have a wonderful life.
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2024, 10:14 PM   #1277
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
SC is stacked. Unless Clark goes for 40+ it's going to be a tough tough game.
The mistake Dawn Staley made last year was she didn't care about Clark because her team was just outscoring everyone. So they didn't pay any extra attention to Clark, she went off and her team missed wide open looks all night. An issue they had all year (three point shooting) caught up with them. But this year they are one of the best three point shooting teams in the country.

They'll have a huge advantage on the boards, they have a much better bench, they have four elite guards who can all take turns attacking Clark and potentially get her into foul trouble like LSU did in the last final.

The only thing I don't like about SC is they can get bored and sloppy which leads to them playing down to their opponents level. But when they start rolling they can end the game in ten minutes which they did to NC State tonight.

The key to SC winning is clear. Blitz Clark all night and attack her on defense. And punish them on the boards like LSU did with your height advantages. It's that simple to me.
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 04-05-2024, 10:14 PM   #1278
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch View Post
You're the ****ing mongoloid that brought him into the thread.
When does he not?

Like I said, imagine being a Lebron propagandist on a Chiefs message board.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2024, 10:14 PM   #1279
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Quote:
Originally Posted by threebag View Post
I’ve been blessed and have a wonderful life.
Not as good as them though
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 04-05-2024, 10:15 PM   #1280
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
When does he not?

Like I said, imagine being a Lebron propagandist on a Chiefs message board.
If you replaced LeBron with MJ in this sentence, I wonder who on the board it would apply to?
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-05-2024, 10:20 PM   #1281
Perpetual Mediocrity

KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-05-2024, 10:22 PM   #1282
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Quote:
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger View Post
Not as good as them though
Yeah, I’m not a woke piece of shit
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2024, 10:24 PM   #1283
MVP

ESPN-ABC knows that they wanted Iowa in the final for ratings.

SVP is full of it complaining about the foul called on the screen. The UConn player Edwards had both of her feet moving her into a new position against a player who was already engaged with her for a couple seconds. Obviously a moving screen and then she used her arms to redirect the player. A screener is allowed to use arms to protect themselves, but cannot use arms to redirect the player being screened.

Anyway, SVP is full of shit and not even looking at the play. And ESPN-ABC knows that Sunday afternoon's game gets more viewers.
jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2024, 10:27 PM   #1284
El Gato Gordo Loco

So Car gonna beat that ass
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2024, 10:28 PM   #1285
Starter

Girl roots for Mahomes.

I root for Girl

I am simple man
Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2024, 10:28 PM   #1286
Former Illinoisian

So it's a foul by the book, but the ref is not supposed to make an obvious call because:
It's always the refs fault - because,,,don't make me clench my teeth you,you,you just don't know that it's, huff,huff,huff. Oh give me a minute. I gotta go to my safe space.
Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 04-05-2024, 10:30 PM   #1287
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Quote:
Originally Posted by threebag View Post
Yeah, I’m not a woke piece of shit
Clearly!!..that's why they are better at life than YOU
Old 04-05-2024, 10:47 PM   #1288
Perpetual Mediocrity

Old 04-05-2024, 10:55 PM   #1289
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
Regardless of the call, I would throw Green in prison
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2024, 10:56 PM   #1290
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
Regardless of the call, I would throw Green in prison
Tough but fair