Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2016, 11:45 PM   #1276
MVP

roll
blackberries
cantaloupe
pineapple
asparagus that topped the chicken oscar

the rest of the chicken oscar probably ended up in a trash can
Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-13-2016, 12:05 AM   #1277
Supporter

Home made chicken noodle soup (with homemade noodles). It was glorious.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-14-2016, 08:55 AM   #1278
Scarlett Johansson's boytoy

I bought a case of frozen pizza dough balls from Sams. I'll never make my own crust again.

mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.
Old 01-14-2016, 09:09 AM   #1279
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats. View Post
I bought a case of frozen pizza dough balls from Sams. I'll never make my own crust again.

Is your countertop Formica? It looks almost exactly like mine.
Old 01-14-2016, 09:14 AM   #1280
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:

That's a good lookin' pie.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-14-2016, 09:18 AM   #1281
Supporter

Quote:
What kind of dough was it? Do you happen to have a picture of the package?
Old 01-14-2016, 09:31 AM   #1282

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Is your countertop Formica? It looks almost exactly like mine.
granite
mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.
Old 01-14-2016, 09:33 AM   #1283

Quote:
What kind of dough was it? Do you happen to have a picture of the package?
Go to Sams Club and order a case of the pizza dough balls from the Cafe. $17.99 for a case of 20 - 24oz balls.

They are made by this company http://www.deiorios.com/pizza.html
Old 01-14-2016, 09:34 AM   #1284

While you're there buy a 5# block of Stella low fat mozzarella for $11.38. Damn it's good.
Old 01-14-2016, 09:34 AM   #1285

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
That's a good lookin' pie.
Thanks, I was shocked how good it turned out, and I got a late start, so I only got a 90 minute rise in a warm oven before I made it.
Old 01-14-2016, 09:35 AM   #1286
Supporter

Quote:
granite
My formica ripped off your granite really well

Quote:
Go to Sams Club and order a case of the pizza dough balls from the Cafe. $17.99 for a case of 20 - 24oz balls.

They are made by this company http://www.deiorios.com/pizza.html
Quote:
While you're there buy a 5# block of Stella low fat mozzarella for $11.38. Damn it's good.
Thanks. I'll do this.
Old 01-14-2016, 09:42 AM   #1287
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Thanks, I was shocked how good it turned out, and I got a late start, so I only got a 90 minute rise in a warm oven before I made it.
Have you thought about giving Donger some tutorials?
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-14-2016, 10:57 AM   #1288

Quote:
My formica ripped off your granite really well

Old 01-14-2016, 11:26 AM   #1289
Gimme My Berries Back!

I got a weird hankerin' for this:

Quote:
Home made chicken noodle soup (with homemade noodles). It was glorious.
I'm making an authentic Hungarian Ghoulash tonight. Plus a Hungarian apple-walnut-raisin strudel in phyllo dough. Pics coming too.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-14-2016, 11:29 AM   #1290
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubberSponge View Post
roll
blackberries
cantaloupe
pineapple
asparagus that topped the chicken oscar

the rest of the chicken oscar probably ended up in a trash can
Chicken Oscar sounds delightful.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.