Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-10-2024, 04:02 PM  
Kind of a mod

Rashee Rice [arrested and now out on bail]

The other thread is a dumpster fire. I'm sure this will become one as well, but might as well start with a clean slate. I'll at least try to keep the OP updated with any notable news. Feel free to PM me if I miss anything good.

Arrest warrant and potential charges:
Spoiler!

Analysis from a defense attorney:
Spoiler!

Turned himself in and now out on bail:
Spoiler!

Random minutiae:
Spoiler!

Last edited by DaFace; 04-16-2024 at 09:11 AM..
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-10-2024, 09:14 AM   #1276
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
This is so ****ing stupid, and typical of you.

The video had very little impact on anything. Of course a video of a man putting his hands on a woman is a game changer. It's juicy. A video of a car wreck that wasn't even deadly, and shows nobody getting hurt, isn't going to move the needle at all. To this day, I remember exactly what the Ray Rice and Hunt videos looked like. I can hardly even remember the Rice video already.

I cant even believe you're trying to make this reeruned ass argument.
Did you forget that he was filmed fleeing the scene as well?

Quote:
When the videos of Ray Rice and Kareem Hunt were released, it changed EVERYTHING. It was so bad that it meant the teams had to move on after trying to get away with a slap on the wrist.

The Rashee Rice video changed absolutely nothing.

The reaction tells you everything you need to know about how bad the video is from an optics perspective. Everybody knew there was an accident/wreck. Seeing it doesn't really have an emotional impact. Seeing somebody commit domestic violence is the kind of breaking news video that makes thing significantly worse.

Video of Kamara and his possee beating the **** out of a guy didn't even move the needle much in terms of national outrage, but I'm supposed to believe a video of a car wreck did?
The Ray Rice video, sure. The Hunt video wasn’t the same, especially given the fact that it’s been said that the front office actually release Kareem because he lied about the incident, not because of the incident or video itself.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-10-2024, 09:20 AM   #1277

Also, note the story of the alleged photographer assault. That story was out in the wind for like two weeks before charges were suddenly dropped but it didn’t reach near the level of nationwide exposure that the car crash did.

Wonder why..
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-10-2024, 09:20 AM   #1278
Consuming CP souls

Some say "fleeing". Others he was casually walking away. Maybe to find help or slightly concussed so not in the right frame of mind the other point could be the driver climbed over him to get out
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-10-2024, 09:22 AM   #1279
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Did you forget that he was filmed fleeing the scene as well?

The Ray Rice video, sure. The Hunt video wasn’t the same, especially given the fact that it’s been said that the front office actually release Kareem because he lied about the incident, not because of the incident or video itself.
You mean the video that had Chiefs fans, who actually know what Rashee looked like, arguing over which guy, if any, was Rashee?

Most people didn't even see that video. Nobody cares about the actual video.

And holy **** you actually believe the Chiefs PR excuse? Of course they aren't going to acknowledge that they cut Hunt because of the optics after the video was released. You're SO ****ing stupid dude.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-10-2024, 09:22 AM   #1280

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni View Post
Some say "fleeing". Others he was casually walking away. Maybe to find help or slightly concussed so not in the right frame of mind the other point could be the driver climbed over him to get out
Just out for a casual, brisk stroll up I-45 lol
Old 07-10-2024, 09:23 AM   #1281
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoover View Post
Its crazy how those in sports media amped this up, which was done because the Chiefs being without a promising WR is great click bait.

I mean even Chiefs podcasters have speculated about 8 games. It's ridiculous. Are you going to suspend played who are driving under the influence of alcohol or pot because they "could" have killed somebody? To me that's what you have to look at here if you are the NFL. It's an auto accident. The guy that got hurt didn't want Rice to be charged with assault. Its one thing to make an example out of domestic abuse cases, if you choose to make an example out of Rice you better be willing to suspend anyone for 8 games with impaired driving.
What's crazier is how some fans in a desperate attempt to never be on the wrong side of the media wanted it to be real.
Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.
Old 07-10-2024, 09:25 AM   #1282
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Also, note the story of the alleged photographer assault. That story was out in the wind for like two weeks before charges were suddenly dropped but it didn’t reach near the level of nationwide exposure that the car crash did.

Wonder why..
Because he was never even ****ing charged and there were witnesses and the owner contradicting the photographers story. This is also just a reeruned ****ing argument from you.

And again, an assault on video isn't remotely comparable to a ****ing car wreck and guys walking away from it. Car wrecks with minor injuries have no real emotional impact just because it's on video, even if they're fleeing the scene too.

Last edited by staylor26; 07-10-2024 at 09:34 AM..
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-10-2024, 09:26 AM   #1283
Consuming CP souls

No one on this board could even agree which guy was Rashee. This is true
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-10-2024, 09:29 AM   #1284
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni View Post
No one on this board could even agree which guy was Rashee. This is true
I eat this reeruns stupid arguments for breakfast.

I haven't even gone into the fact that this started as a comparison of Rice and Sutton.

No reasonable person sees a car wreck with minor injuries and has a stronger emotional reaction than reading a headline about a man strangling his girlfriend and throwing her out the ****ing window. Like what are we even talking about here? This is such a stupid argument.

Last edited by staylor26; 07-10-2024 at 09:39 AM..
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2024, 09:33 AM   #1285
MVP

There's a huge difference between beating a woman on camera and driving recklessly. That's all I have to say about it.

Last edited by Chris Meck; 07-10-2024 at 09:48 AM..
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2024, 09:36 AM   #1286
MVP

Quote:
I eat this reeruns stupid arguments for breakfast.

I haven't even gone into the fact that this started a comparison to Rice and Sutton.

No reasonable person sees a car wreck with minor injuries and has a stronger emotional reaction than reading a headline about a man strangling his girlfriend and throwing her out the ****ing window. Like what are we even talking about here? This is such a stupid argument.
She may have been involved in street racing suttons car then wrecked it, and deserved what she ****ing got.
Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.
Old 07-10-2024, 09:36 AM   #1287
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
There's a huge difference between beating a woman on camera and drinking recklessly. That's all I have to say about it.
There's also a huge ****ing difference between strangling a woman and throwing her out the ****ing 3rd story window off camera and driving recklessly on it. The video doesn't change the drastic difference in the acts.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2024, 09:41 AM   #1288
Starter

Thanks to this thread I went back and watched the crash video again. I think I am scarred for life! I don't know if I will ever be able to get in my car again without the fear of death on the freeway.

We should completely prosecute and punish people based on what could have happened instead of what actually did happen.

End of sarcasm

I hope the civil suits get done quickly so we can move on from this. We have heard the arguments multiple times. Wash, rinse, repeat.
mabbott is not part of the Right 53.mabbott is not part of the Right 53.mabbott is not part of the Right 53.mabbott is not part of the Right 53.mabbott is not part of the Right 53.mabbott is not part of the Right 53.mabbott is not part of the Right 53.mabbott is not part of the Right 53.mabbott is not part of the Right 53.mabbott is not part of the Right 53.mabbott is not part of the Right 53.
Old 07-10-2024, 09:44 AM   #1289

Quote:
You mean the video that had Chiefs fans, who actually know what Rashee looked like, arguing over which guy, if any, was Rashee?

Most people didn't even see that video. Nobody cares about the actual video.

Hmm.. I wonder which one could be Rashee..

Quote:
And holy **** you actually believe the Chiefs PR excuse? Of course they aren't going to acknowledge that they cut Hunt because of the optics after the video was released. You're SO ****ing stupid dude.
I have no reason not to. No one would have begrudged them cutting Hunt for any multitude of reasons after that video was released. They had no reason to lie.

Quote:
Because he was never even ****ing charged and there were witnesses and the owner contradicting the photographers story. This is also just a reeruned ****ing argument from you.

And again, an assault on video isn't remotely comparable to a ****ing car wreck and guys walking away from it. Car wrecks with minor injuries have no real emotional impact just because it's on video, even if they're fleeing the scene too.
Huh. Sounds like a video may have changed things..

Quote:
No reasonable person sees a car wreck with minor injuries and has a stronger emotional reaction than reading a headline about a man strangling his girlfriend and throwing her out the ****ing window.
I never made this claim.

And before you hit “submit reply”, I’m not “acting like it” either.
Old 07-10-2024, 09:46 AM   #1290
In Search of a Life

You know you're getting your ass handed to you when you respond to all those paragraphs with individual sentences. Your argument is so ****ing dumb and weak.