Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-28-2020, 08:20 AM   #12796
Reset

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
270 chemicals?
No that’s the country. The two that are named are in my tap water. One of them is acid lol and it comes from a fresh water lake with fish in it. Farrington lake
2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-28-2020, 08:21 AM   #12797
Supporter

Quote:
You just cant help yourself.
Apparently you can't either...
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2020, 08:22 AM   #12798
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
No I didn't. I asked if all he does is post bad news because that's all I see him doing and suggested he take a break from it because he is clearly very emotional about it.

As far as you, you are nothing more than a shining beacon of projection. And I don't need you try and explain some set of rules to me either.
You are clearly trying to bait me into a back-and-forth with your usual insults but I won't do take your bait.

I post good news and bad news. Anyone who has been following my posts knows that. I tend to post more bad news because that's what is mostly going on right now. Sorry if reality upsets you.
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2020, 08:23 AM   #12799
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by D2112 View Post
No that’s the country. The two that are named are in my tap water. One of them is acid lol and it comes from a fresh water lake with fish in it. Farrington lake
Dont a lot of communities get their water from lakes with fish in them? I know Lees Summit in the KC area gets its water from Longview lake that has fish in it.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-28-2020, 08:25 AM   #12800
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy View Post
You are clearly trying to bait me into a back-and-forth with your usual insults but I won't do take your bait.

I post good news and bad news. Anyone who has been following my posts knows that. I tend to post more bad news because that's what is mostly going on right now. Sorry if reality upsets you.
Not hard to bait you when you interject yourself without anyone addressing you directly. No one said anything about what kind of news you post but thanks for sharing. Next time you get on your high horse you might do your piety a favor and leave out the back handed insult as you accuse others of insulting you and scorn them for it.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-28-2020, 08:25 AM   #12801
Inmem 2.0

Well shit I shouldn't have read this thread this morning theres no good news still think if we can get past these next few weeks well be okay
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-28-2020, 08:27 AM   #12802
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
Not easy to bait you when you interject yourself without anyone addressing you directly. No one said anything about what kind of news you post but thanks for sharing. Next time you get on your high horse you might do your piety a favor and leave out the back handed insult as you accuse others of insulting you and scorn them for it.
**** you. Done with your punkass who constantly insults ppl. Putting you on ignore.
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2020, 08:27 AM   #12803
Reset

Quote:
Dont a lot of communities get their water from lakes with fish in them? I know Lees Summit in the KC area gets its water from Longview lake that has fish in it.
A lot of people here have wells (I’m not one of them lol) and the well water is delicious (if there’s is such a thing as delicious lol) im probably just going to either get water delivered or buy a filter. Whatever is more cost efficient
2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-28-2020, 08:28 AM   #12804
Supporter

Quote:
**** you. Done with your punkass who constantly insults ppl. Putting you on ignore.
Aww, don't go away mad, bro
Old 03-28-2020, 08:29 AM   #12805
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Well shit I shouldn't have read this thread this morning theres no good news still think if we can get past these next few weeks well be okay
Early numbers aren't looking great that's for sure. But it is still early.
Old 03-28-2020, 08:32 AM   #12806
Supporter

I know of about 70 hospitalized cases or so in the KC area that most were still deemed as presumed. I know nothing about their underlying conditions, etc. or when their results are to be expected but something to keep an eye on.
The post by PAChiefsGuy is hidden due to low votes. Click expand to view it.
Old 03-28-2020, 08:36 AM   #12808
Supporter

Quote:
I'm good. If I see you in person we can handle this like men instead of trading insults on a message board. Have a good day.
So now you're threatening me? At least you finally admitted you've been slinging insults..... I thought you were putting me in iggy???
Old 03-28-2020, 08:43 AM   #12809
Supporter

I wish there were some consistency between Johns Hopkins and Worldometer

Worldometer shows more total cases and more total deaths by a few but their recovered number is almost 3 times of that of Johns Hopkins
Old 03-28-2020, 08:46 AM   #12810
In Search of a Life

I wouldn’t really worry about the case numbers. As testing increases case numbers will

It’s been exponentially spreading for a few months.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.