Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-01-2018, 10:51 PM  
I'll be back.

Andy Reid appreciation thread

The guy could easily have tried to pump his superstar QB by throwing on the goal line at the end of the game.

He did the smart thing and pounded it three times for the ****ing win.

Word to your mother, Pete Carroll.

Oh, and he has mind control over the AFC West. 18-1 in his last 19.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2023, 05:19 PM   #1261
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
Remember when folks claimed he couldn't win the Big Game? It wasn't that he hasn't yet, it was that he "CAN'T."

People are really, really dumb.
The guy was a victim of his own success.

He drags a mediocrity like Donovan McNabb to conference championship games and even a Super Bowl, but then can't win with him and suddenly "Andy Can't Win the Big One!!!"

Meanwhile 95% of the coaches in this league would've struggled to take a team with McNabb to the post-season.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2023, 05:21 PM   #1262

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
i figure he's got 3 years, then he tips his cap and lets someone else deal with mahomes declining athletic ability and no kelce
I think he goes after 300 wins and 4 SBs.

Then he MIGHT step aside.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2023, 05:27 PM   #1263
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
He did it while being one of the most-liked guys in the league.

Only Sal Paolantonio hated him.
Sal walked by me yesterday at the game. I tapped him on the shoulder and said, “You better be nice to Andy Reid.” He gave me a look of death and kept walking.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 8 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2023, 05:29 PM   #1264

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
Sal walked by me yesterday at the game. I tapped him on the shoulder and said, “You better be nice to Andy Reid.” He gave me a look of death and kept walking.
The Andy Reid glare when he thought Paolantonio grabbed his arm remains just so damn epic.

He does NOT like that man...
Old 02-13-2023, 05:29 PM   #1265
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Should've just elbowed him in the temple instead. **** that scum sucking chodemongrel.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2023, 05:30 PM   #1266
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post

He drags a mediocrity like Donovan McNabb to conference championship games and even a Super Bowl, but then can't win with him and suddenly "Andy Can't Win the Big One!!!"

Meanwhile 95% of the coaches in this league would've struggled to take a team with McNabb to the post-season.
mcnabb was always an out of shape dude with questionable committment to the game

that's why he ****ing puked in the biggest moment of his life
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2023, 05:31 PM   #1267
I'll be back.

Quote:
my liege
Old 02-13-2023, 05:31 PM   #1268
pie is never free

Quote:
You should've sucker punched him from behind
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2023, 05:40 PM   #1269
Supporter

Quote:
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2023, 06:00 PM   #1270
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
mcnabb was always an out of shape dude with questionable committment to the game

that's why he ****ing puked in the biggest moment of his life
I read somewhere that McNabb was suffering from a hangover.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2023, 09:45 PM   #1271
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Andy is a bad ass. Great story…

Link: https://www.si.com/nfl/2023/02/13/ma...on-daily-cover

Quote:
Veach owes his career to Big Red. He started in pro football in 2004, as a coaching intern with the Eagles. In ’07, the Eagles promoted him to Reid’s administrative assistant. Before leaving for vacation, Reid assigned Veach his first project: Study how the Colts’ defense morphed from terrible to stout. Analyze every game from a defensive perspective, he instructed. Then lay out which factors enabled the abrupt shift.

Veach tried everything: game analysis, video clips, data graphs, historical comparisons—the works. He printed the document, read it over and over for typos and errors in logic, made changes, printed it again and went to an office supply store. He bought a binder and placed his masterpiece inside, then beelined for Reid’s desk. Reid looked back at him, then down at the binder, then back at him, then down. The coach pointed to a sticker affixed to the front from the office supply store. He handed the binder back to Veach. He never read a single word of the report. Details matter.

Despondent, Veach called his parents. “Oh, my God, I just screwed this up. I don’t know if he wants me to come back. I’m not going to last that long. I just don’t think I’m cut out for this.”

Reid actually thought the opposite. One late night in October 2008, they were sitting in Reid’s office, studying film. The fireworks exploding out the window announced that the Phillies had won the World Series. Sirens blared from police cars headed toward the ballpark for the revelry certain to ensue. Both loved the bottomless depth of the, ahem, passion displayed by local sports fans, how it tethered all of Philadelphia to the same space, a sporting soul.

“One day, we’re gonna do this, you know?” Reid said.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2023, 10:10 PM   #1272
I'll be back.

veach is andy's bitch
Old 02-14-2023, 12:21 AM   #1273

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post

It gets lost in there that one year McNabb got hurt and they still almost made a conference championship game with a late-30's Jeff Garcia.
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2023, 06:49 AM   #1274
11-5, baby

Great article. Someone pull out Frank’s quotes.

https://www.theringer.com/nfl/2023/2...as-city-chiefs
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2023, 07:40 AM   #1275
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
There's not another coach that I couldn't be ****ing happier for. Reid has always been one of those guys that I liked even when he wasn't coaching my team. It's not lost on me just how much he turned this team around.
Yeah. It was hard to listen to Philly fans bitch about clock management and not winning the big games in our decade of darkness.

It would have been nice to be relevant after week 1, much less worry about if we could beat the best team in the league.

I’ll admit I didn’t want a retread at the time. Especially since that dude looked TIRED plus we were talking about Jeff Fisher (Fisher would have been the end of my fandom). But it’s fine. He’s the best coach in the league.

100% crow I’ll eat from now until the end of time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson View Post
Great article. Someone pull out Frank’s quotes.

https://www.theringer.com/nfl/2023/2...as-city-chiefs
Good read. Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Clark
The thing about Andy Reid that I love the most is his will, his grit, his understanding of his players. He understands his players. He’s not one of those coaches, one of those white-collar coaches. He came from the ghetto, came from East L.A. So he understands the kid from South Central. He understands the kid from the hood in Cleveland. He gets it. …

I felt like I needed to get grounded. Y’all know, I lost my father in a fire a few years ago, so a lot of the authoritative figures, I’m the authority in my life for the most part. When you become the guy, when you become the one in your family, you become that authority figure. … But just having a guy like Andy Reid in a time where I felt like I needed somebody to sit me down and tell me you need to keep going harder. You’re not finished. You’ve got a championship, if you finish there you’re a fool. To keep on going. I thank him for challenging me to do that. He brought the best out of me this year.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote