Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-09-2016, 04:57 PM   #1261
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
Barbecued or grilled?
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-09-2016, 05:03 PM   #1262
Cheat Death

Smoked, 3 chili rubbed, cherry jalapeno glazed beef short rib and some creamy ass slaw to balance.

KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-09-2016, 05:07 PM   #1263
Cheat Death

Ass slaw recipe available by PM only.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-09-2016, 05:08 PM   #1264
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post

Pass.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-09-2016, 05:08 PM   #1265
Cast Iron Jedi

People that prefer drumettes over wings can't be trusted.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-09-2016, 05:23 PM   #1266
Shit

Cheese burgers, home made baked Mac n cheese, home made French fries with slap yo mamma seasoning
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-09-2016, 06:29 PM   #1267
Run Chiefs fans, run!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
That sounds great!
I am pleased with the taste test, almost ready!
Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 01-11-2016, 04:40 PM   #1268
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
People that prefer drumettes over wings can't be trusted.
It's definitely a sign of an underdeveloped mind.

Or a uterus.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-11-2016, 04:42 PM   #1269
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Only need pictures of recipe.

kthynx
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2016, 08:43 PM   #1270
I like Pie!

I had a dough ball left over from a couple weeks back.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	000_0009 (2).jpg
Views:	408
Size:	161.8 KB
ID:	111479   Click image for larger version

Name:	000_0010.jpg
Views:	412
Size:	96.7 KB
ID:	111480  
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2016, 09:07 PM   #1271
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
I had a dough ball left over from a couple weeks back.

Two weeks?!?! Was it like a sourdough?
Old 01-12-2016, 09:16 PM   #1272
I like Pie!

No, I froze it and took it out a couple of day's ago. I wanted to get rid of it before I tried your recipe. By the way, what difference does the ice water do? My processer is small and doesn't have that feature.
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2016, 09:31 PM   #1273
Cast Iron Jedi

What's For Dinner? Here's Mine Vol. 3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
No, I froze it and took it out a couple of day's ago. I wanted to get rid of it before I tried your recipe. By the way, what difference does the ice water do? My processer is small and doesn't have that feature.

You can overheat the dough in the food processor. Ice water will prevent that.

What do you mean it doesn't have that feature? Just make some ice water and slowly add it per the directions.
Old 01-12-2016, 09:32 PM   #1274
In Search of a Life

Swordfish and rice pilaf with vegetables
Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2016, 09:51 PM   #1275
I like Pie!

Quote:
You can overheat the dough in the food processor. Ice water will prevent that.

What do you mean it doesn't have that feature? Just make some ice water and slowly add it per the directions.

No feed tube and it's more of a chopper than a processor, I'm going to have to do the dough in a couple of batches. Keep it cold, got it.