Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-08-2007, 04:11 PM  
Kind of a mod

***OFFICIAL HBO Hard Knocks Thread***

NFL.com Bonus Video
Hosted Video Streams
No download required, and you can watch any time!

Single-Episode Torrents
Custom DVD Torrents
To use these, download and install ImgBurn. Open the "MDS" file with ImgBurn. It's pretty self explanatory from there.
Special thanks go to (in no particular order) BigRedChief, MTG#10, drunkie, penguinz, Tribal Warfare, C-Mac, morphius, GoChiefs, and allen_kcCard for providing links for this thread.

Last edited by DaFace; 09-11-2007 at 10:44 AM..
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-07-2007, 08:13 PM   #1261
Stay positive, don't give up

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinz
Thank You sir!
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 09-07-2007, 08:43 PM   #1262
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz
Thank You sir!
Sorry it took so long. This one took much longer to encode than the others.
penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 09-10-2007, 10:16 AM   #1263
Pedantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace
Problem connecting to tracker - (54, 'Connection reset by peer'), (at Mon Sep 10 '07 @ 10:14:24 AM)

DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-10-2007, 10:31 AM   #1264
Mammoth penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverChief
Problem connecting to tracker - (54, 'Connection reset by peer'), (at Mon Sep 10 '07 @ 10:14:24 AM)

Thats because so many people abuse torrents, and didnt stick around to seed after they completed it. Ive uploaded more than 20 Gb on D1 alone, 16 Gb on D2 and I'm currently still uploading D3. Once a few people complete D3 I'll start D1 and D2 again.
MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-10-2007, 10:40 AM   #1265
Pedantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTG#10
Thats because so many people abuse torrents, and didnt stick around to seed after they completed it. Ive uploaded more than 20 Gb on D1 alone, 16 Gb on D2 and I'm currently still uploading D3. Once a few people complete D3 I'll start D1 and D2 again.

you might need to explain that to me..I just figured out how to DL on a mac ...so how do I share ...3&4 specifically
DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2007, 03:04 PM   #1266
Pedantic

Still no seeders for #1 @ #2?
Old 09-15-2007, 07:10 AM   #1267
Rookie

I don't have a DVD burner and really would like to have all 5 episodes. Anyone interested in selling me all 5 episodes on DVD? thanks
CHASE is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.CHASE is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 09-20-2007, 02:26 AM   #1268
Homer go crazy!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHASE
I don't have a DVD burner and really would like to have all 5 episodes. Anyone interested in selling me all 5 episodes on DVD? thanks

Pretty sure this is what is known as "blatantly illegal".
greg63 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelligreg63 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelligreg63 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelligreg63 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelligreg63 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelligreg63 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelligreg63 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelligreg63 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelligreg63 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelligreg63 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelligreg63 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 09-20-2007, 05:03 AM   #1269
Pedantic

Quote:
Still no seeders for #1 @ #2?

bueller?
Old 09-20-2007, 05:28 AM   #1270
World's finest morphius

Quote:
bueller?
I have been all night
morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2007, 07:15 AM   #1271
Rookie

Hey, I'll be in KC for the game and was wondering if anyone wanted to make copies of all the episodes on hard knocks, I'll buy them for like, $25 or so. I can meet anywhere around the KC area, I'll be in town on Friday morning
CHASE is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.CHASE is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 09-20-2007, 07:56 AM   #1272
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by greg63
[/b]

Pretty sure this is what is known as "blatantly illegal".
So is downloading it off torrents....
Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 09-20-2007, 02:17 PM   #1273
Homer go crazy!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basileus777
So is downloading it off torrents....
Yeah, but making copies for sale is, well, ...stupid.

Last edited by greg63; 09-20-2007 at 02:25 PM..
greg63 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelligreg63 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelligreg63 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelligreg63 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelligreg63 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelligreg63 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelligreg63 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelligreg63 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelligreg63 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelligreg63 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelligreg63 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old Yesterday, 06:10 PM   #1274
Veteran

I'm just watching the first episode now. My god this Tank Tyler dude is so fat and is sleeping during the team meetings...but they're talking him up like he could be great. Proper clown show this.
Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.
Old Yesterday, 06:27 PM   #1275
YOU take YOUR seat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Womble View Post
I'm just watching the first episode now. My god this Tank Tyler dude is so fat and is sleeping during the team meetings...but they're talking him up like he could be great. Proper clown show this.
lol I remember when I thought he was going to be awesome
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.