Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-27-2016, 11:23 AM  
Kind of a mod

Investing megathread extravaganza

A place to talk about investing stuff.

Last edited by DaFace; 02-19-2021 at 06:35 PM..
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2022, 12:12 PM   #12706
Mammoth penis

Just made another $2200 and change on GME.

iNvEsTiNg iN mEme StOcKs iS sTuPiD!!!1!!11!!

MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2022, 01:57 PM   #12707
Mammoth penis

scho's the-missing-link-neanderthal ass is awfully quiet today. Must be on the corner panhandling to pay off one of his whores.
MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2022, 03:19 PM   #12708
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTG#10 View Post
Just made another $2200 and change on GME.

iNvEsTiNg iN mEme StOcKs iS sTuPiD!!!1!!11!!

DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2022, 04:07 PM   #12709
Mammoth penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post

He just bought at 15 and his average is still up at 21.32. AMC needs to go up 41% for him to break even from it's current price.

That's math.

And look at that trend line!!!!

This post is aging poorly.

My average is down to 20.49 now btw, currently only down a little more than 5.5%.

Doesn't matter though, it can drop back to 15 tomorrow and I'll still end up making another huge profit from it eventually. Just takes patience.
Old 03-22-2022, 04:32 PM   #12710
I'll be back.

AMC UP 25%
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2022, 04:43 PM   #12711
Mammoth penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
AMC UP 25%
GME up 50%. I sold way too early but still have 6 left.
Old 03-22-2022, 05:29 PM
Hog's Gone Fishin
This message has been deleted by Hog's Gone Fishin.
Old 03-22-2022, 07:35 PM   #12712
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
scho's the-missing-link-neanderthal ass is awfully quiet today. Must be on the corner panhandling to pay off one of his whores.
I work for a living, not live in the basement and get an allowance from my Mommy like you...

You don't have the money to buy what I do, only in your dreams.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2022, 08:18 PM   #12713
Mod Team

Quote:
This post is aging poorly.

My average is down to 20.49 now btw, currently only down a little more than 5.5%.

Doesn't matter though, it can drop back to 15 tomorrow and I'll still end up making another huge profit from it eventually. Just takes patience.
When are you planning on selling to lock in profits though? You've even said it yourself, AMC isn't some long term play you're holding to retirement.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2022, 08:39 PM   #12714
Fish are scared of me

Tomorrow may be real interesting for AMC
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2022, 08:40 PM   #12715
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
Tomorrow may be real interesting for AMC
I'm selling at 40.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2022, 08:44 PM   #12716
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
I'm selling at 40.
I think you'll regret.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2022, 08:45 PM   #12717
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
I think you'll regret.
I'll regret keeping it if it dips this low again. I ain't ****ing around this time.
Old 03-22-2022, 08:47 PM   #12718
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
I'll regret keeping it if it dips this low again. I ain't ****ing around this time.
I set two of my 50 share lots with a standing sell order of $499. eTRADE wouldn't let me go over 500

There's 128 million shares that HAVE to be purchased to cover short positions on a 516 million share float that the retail is sitting on at least 4 Billion shares. Something has to give at some point and I hope it gives soon, like tomorrow. Word is that cash has all but dried up and several of the (MEME) stocks are moving.

Last edited by Hog's Gone Fishin; 03-22-2022 at 09:02 PM..
Old 03-23-2022, 04:23 AM   #12719
Mammoth penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
When are you planning on selling to lock in profits though? You've even said it yourself, AMC isn't some long term play you're holding to retirement.
I have limit orders for different lots starting at $50/share all the way to $1000. If all of those trigger I'll still have 100 left over in case something insane happens.
Old 03-23-2022, 06:45 AM   #12720
Supporter

Yesterday was the first day where all the price action on the SPYs was above the 200 day SMA.

I am not going to say the long term down trend is over but I have signals pointing that way and that show at least the short term down trend is over. We could head back down today on a daily basis the strength of the down trend has come down a lot.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.