Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-23-2022, 10:34 AM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Chiefs trade Tyreek Hill to the Dolphins

Will update OP with more info.

Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2022, 04:44 PM   #1246
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
I know I've said, "Let's move on... Mahomes can't play with Hill his entire career... being consistently great with different weapons is what all great QBs must do... we couldn't extend Hill for that amount..."

But damn, this tweet is starting to hit me now. I don't get to watch Tyreek destroy opposing defenses in a Chiefs uniform anymore.

We've never had a player like him before. A lot of good memories.
We get to watch Kelce finish his HOF career with his best friend though.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2022, 04:44 PM   #1247
Special Teams ACE!!!

Also lol that he mentioned Dieter. Man, I don't understand how a guy who sucks so much on the football field can be so popular and well-liked
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2022, 04:44 PM   #1248
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Also lol that he mentioned Dieter. Man, I don't understand how a guy who sucks so much on the football field can be so popular and well-liked
That’s Tyreek’s best friend on the team.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2022, 04:45 PM   #1249
Kind of a mod

Quote:
I know I've said, "Let's move on... Mahomes can't play with Hill his entire career... being consistently great with different weapons is what all great QBs must do... we couldn't extend Hill for that amount..."

But damn, this tweet is starting to hit me now. I don't get to watch Tyreek destroy opposing defenses in a Chiefs uniform anymore.

I'm 100% fine with the decision that Veach made, and I believe that the Chiefs are better positioned to succeed in the next 3-5 years because of it. But yeah, there's no question that this one's just a bummer. Sucks to lose the guys you love to watch.

(But Veach better not let Kelce go anywhere. He needs to retire a Chief.)
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2022, 04:47 PM   #1250
Please squeeze

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...eek-hill-deal/

Quote:
Wednesday’s stunning news in the NFL arose from the Chiefs trading receiver Tyreek Hill to the Dolphins. Miami promptly gave Hill the kind of contract the Chiefs wouldn’t.

Initial reports regarding the new agreement included some discrepancies as to length and amount. We knew the truth eventually would become available. It has. Here are the actual details regarding the deal.

1. Signing bonus: $25.5 million.

2. 2022 base salary: $1.035 million, fully guaranteed.

3. 2023 offseason roster bonus: $10 million, fully guaranteed.

4. 2023 base salary: $16 million, fully guaranteed.

5. 2024 base salary: $19.665 million, fully guaranteed by March 2023.

6. 2025 offseason roster bonus: $1 million.

7. 2025 base salary: $21.835 million.

8. 2026 offseason roster bonus: $1 million.

9. 2026 base salary: $43.9 million.

10. 2022-26 workout bonuses: $100,000 per year.

11. 2022-26 Pro Bowl incentive: $250,000 per year.

The deal pays out $52.535 million fully guaranteed at signing, with another $19.665 million fully guaranteed by March 2023.

Described by some as a four-year, $120 million extension, the inflated compensation package of $45 million for the final year of the deal helps get the contract to a new-money average of $30 million. Remove that season (it undoubtedly will be removed), and it’s a three-year, $75 million extension. That equates to a new-money average of $25 million.

In all, it’s a five-year, $140.435 million deal but, as a practical matter, a four-year, $95.435 million contract. The first three years are essentially guaranteed; the only way to avoid paying him $72.2 million through 2024 would be to cut him after one season, at a total expenditure of $52.535 million.

It’s a deal the Dolphins were willing to do, along with giving up five draft picks to do it. The Chiefs were more willing to take the picks and keep the cash and cap space, even if it meant giving up one of the most dangerous non-quarterbacks in the entire league.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2022, 04:47 PM   #1251
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
That was Pats as well until Kelce came along
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-23-2022, 04:47 PM   #1252
YOU take YOUR seat

Quote:

ya, I honestly hope he breaks records and has a very long career similar to Jerry Rice's and I hope he gets 2,000 yards receiving next season. He's the best and this sucks but I guess you just can't pay everyone.
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2022, 04:48 PM   #1253
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupDock View Post
“I’m coming home”.
Save it.

It's all about the money. You're exactly right. The Chiefs took a chance on you, they made your dreams come true, they stood by you every step of the way. Even when everybody else was trying to tear you down.

You were in the perfect system, with the perfect coach, and the perfect quarterback. And you threw it all away for money and ego.

I appreciate all the memories. I really do. He was my second favorite player on this team besides Mahomes. But as of this moment, Tyreek Hill is dead to me as a player. He's no longer a Kansas City Chief.

And **** everyone who in the NFL who isn't a Kansas City Chief.

Long way of saying; **** you Tyreek.
comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2022, 04:48 PM   #1254
I'm with the Banned

At least the raiders still suck.
Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2022, 04:48 PM   #1255
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
In order for Dieter to be Tyreek's best friend on the team, doesn't he need to be... well... on the team?
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2022, 04:49 PM   #1256
In Search of a Life

Quote:
In order for Dieter to be Tyreek's best friend on the team, doesn't he need to be... well... on the team?
Touché
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2022, 04:50 PM   #1257
Molôn Labé

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fansy the Famous Bard View Post
At least the raiders still suck.

Don't worry about us, we can't do you any harm
R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2022, 04:50 PM   #1258
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
I'm 100% fine with the decision that Veach made, and I believe that the Chiefs are better positioned to succeed in the next 3-5 years because of it. But yeah, there's no question that this one's just a bummer. Sucks to lose the guys you love to watch.

(But Veach better not let Kelce go anywhere. He needs to retire a Chief.)
Ultimately where I’m at too.

The only way we wouldn’t regret extending Hill is if he continues to stay healthy, productive, and if the dollars don’t stop us from signing other guys we need.

That deal would be hard to live up to.

The trade has several ways that it can end well for us.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2022, 04:50 PM   #1259
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan View Post
Save it.

It's all about the money. You're exactly right. The Chiefs took a chance on you, they made your dreams come true, they stood by you every step of the way. Even when everybody else was trying to tear you down.

You were in the perfect system, with the perfect coach, and the perfect quarterback. And you threw it all away for money and ego.

I appreciate all the memories. I really do. He was my second favorite player on this team besides Mahomes. But as of this moment, Tyreek Hill is dead to me as a player. He's no longer a Kansas City Chief.

And **** everyone who in the NFL who isn't a Kansas City Chief.

Long way of saying; **** you Tyreek.
So **** John Dorsey, right?
Old 03-23-2022, 04:52 PM   #1260
MVP

Quote:
So **** John Dorsey, right?
John Dorsey brought us Mahomes and therefore a Super Bowl championship before he was unjustly fired in a power struggle.

I make an exception for him.
comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote