Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-23-2007, 08:40 AM  
"Think BOOM!"

Gasoline over $4 coming to a pump near you because this thread is ass

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?p...d=afOlUzd30YOo

Pretty alarmist, IMO, but possible.

Spoiler!
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-10-2022, 07:40 AM   #1246
Banned

Our local Costco has been madness everyday the past few weeks. Yea, their price is good, but it’s not worth it to me to wait in that line to save approx. 3-4 dollars. I’ll just cut something else out of my budget like a snack or meal.
Capt_Von_Trapp ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.Capt_Von_Trapp ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.
Old 03-10-2022, 08:04 AM   #1247
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

4.19 this morning
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-10-2022, 08:32 AM   #1248
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt_Von_Trapp View Post
Our local Costco has been madness everyday the past few weeks. Yea, their price is good, but it’s not worth it to me to wait in that line to save approx. 3-4 dollars. I’ll just cut something else out of my budget like a snack or meal.
Always thought that was stupid. Time is worth more than saving a couple of bucks.

That and driving out of the way to go to a station that is a couple cents cheaper. Maybe you save 40cents. Really worth it?
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Old 03-10-2022, 09:25 AM   #1249
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinz View Post
Always thought that was stupid. Time is worth more than saving a couple of bucks.

That and driving out of the way to go to a station that is a couple cents cheaper. Maybe you save 40cents. Really worth it?
Wear & tear on the vehicle - hell no it isn't. And you know Damn well as they sit in line the vehicle is running.
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-10-2022, 11:51 AM   #1250
"Think BOOM!"

Now $4.32/gallon
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-10-2022, 12:33 PM   #1251
Supporter

Quote:

Right now I am saving about $6 x 2 every week on gas going to Costco between the cheaper price and using my Coscto Visa for 4% back.

That's $50 a month that makes a difference. It amounts to just about a free tank of gas. I am not burning a tank of gas, etc. while waiting in line.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-10-2022, 12:35 PM   #1252
Old, not Dead

Gas at here in LaLaLand is hovering around $5.50 a gallon. I'd love to see a price break or a tax holiday. It's hurting a lot of us working stiffs.
LongSufferingToady must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LongSufferingToady must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LongSufferingToady must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LongSufferingToady must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LongSufferingToady must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LongSufferingToady must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LongSufferingToady must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LongSufferingToady must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LongSufferingToady must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LongSufferingToady must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LongSufferingToady must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 03-10-2022, 12:46 PM   #1253
Cheat Death

Looks like I'll be biking up to the brewery to buy my $20 4pks of IPA from here on out.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-10-2022, 12:48 PM   #1254
testing ... 1, 2, 3

I'm grateful for all I have.

The problem is, all I have is worth a lot less compared to a year ago.

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2022, 12:48 PM   #1255
It was not a fair catch

Quote:

Tried to explain that to my mom. She was just that frugal (cheap)
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-10-2022, 12:51 PM   #1256
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
Right now I am saving about $6 x 2 every week on gas going to Costco between the cheaper price and using my Coscto Visa for 4% back.

That's $50 a month that makes a difference. It amounts to just about a free tank of gas. I am not burning a tank of gas, etc. while waiting in line.
How long are the lines/wait?
Old 03-10-2022, 12:57 PM   #1257
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
If it is the Costco in independence then it is almost always a 15-20 minute wait lately.
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Old 03-10-2022, 12:58 PM   #1258
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
Usually anywhere from 2-4 cars. Might be less if you don't insist on using the pump the side your gas cap is on. Amazing how many times I see a short line or even an open spot simply because someone doesn't want to pull the hose across the car.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-10-2022, 12:59 PM   #1259
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
If it is the Costco in independence then it is almost always a 15-20 minute wait lately.
Thanks.
Old 03-10-2022, 12:59 PM   #1260
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
Usually anywhere from 2-4 cars. Might be less if you don't insist on using the pump the side your gas cap is on. Amazing how many times I see a short line or even an open spot simply because someone doesn't want to pull the hose across the car.
Thanks.