Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-27-2020, 04:59 PM   #12541
Red, White & Blue for the U.S.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
I kept track today.

I've taken my temperature 54 times. I worked for 4 hours in office today too.

Good Lord I'm insane.

Gonna spend the evening trying to relax, and look up some mindfulness and meditation later tonight or tomorrow
Oh, and most importantly, stop reading threads here that mention this pandemic in any way...
KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2020, 04:59 PM   #12542
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupDock View Post
Seriously, look up some CBT strategies.

Ask yourself "what are the chances my fear will come true" or tell yourself "I have handled being sick before and can do it again"
CBT has been very beneficial for me in the past. Things have just been a whirlwind for the past month.

Today I think what sent me over the proverbial edge was hearing that there was a positive case where my Mom works.

It was determined that the risk to staff was low and they are carrying on as normal.

I'll get through this. One day at a time.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2020, 05:01 PM   #12543
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Kind of a bad look for GM to be the first company that Trump had to use the Defense Production Act powers to forcibly require to produce needed supplies, while they are flooding the TV airways with commercials promoting the opportunity to still purchase their vehicles from home during these "challenging times" (their wording in the commercials).
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2020, 05:01 PM   #12544
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Dan View Post
Oh, and most importantly, stop reading threads here that mention this pandemic in any way...
I do enjoy the "mostly" civil conversation on here though. It's typically much less alarmist than news sites, Facebook, Twitter, etc.

I want to stay informed
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2020, 05:03 PM   #12545
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
Kind of a bad look for GM to be the first company that Trump had to use the Defense Production Act powers to forcibly require to produce needed supplies, while they are flooding the TV airways with commercials promoting the opportunity to still purchase their vehicles from home during these "challenging times" (their wording in the commercials).
Are you lost?
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2020, 05:04 PM   #12546
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
Are you lost?
What's political about that post?
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2020, 05:04 PM   #12547
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
I do enjoy the "mostly" civil conversation on here though. It's typically much less alarmist than news sites, Facebook, Twitter, etc.

I want to stay informed
You only need to look once to stay informed. Get your information that day and move along.

Saying CP isn't as alarmist as news sites, facebook and Twitter is odd to me considering this thread is comprised of pastes from news sites, facebook and twitter...mixed in with the likes of GoChiefs and Oaklandhater etc.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2020, 05:05 PM   #12548
TACO SALAD

Interview with Fauci from 2019 on Rubensteins show now
ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 03-27-2020, 05:06 PM   #12549
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
You only need to look once to stay informed. Get your information that day and move along.

Saying CP isn't as alarmist as news sites, facebook and Twitter is odd to me considering this thread is comprised of pastes from news sites, facebook and twitter...mixed in with the likes of GoChiefs and Oaklandhater etc.
Oaklandhater is on ignore.
Clay is mostly posting positive things now - even if they are a bit loony

There's also a lot of good discussion going on though. Information about theraputics. Acts of kindness by businesses. Good stuff.
Old 03-27-2020, 05:08 PM   #12550
Banned

Sometimes ignorance IS bliss, Smoke. Though I do understand your concern about your mom.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2020, 05:13 PM   #12551
Woman should only make babies

Cbt just can mean call out what you see. White desk cold air etc. It doesn't seem like much but calling out verbally your experience keeps you from living in your head which is not a way to live life.
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2020, 05:15 PM   #12552
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
Sometimes ignorance IS bliss, Smoke. Though I do understand your concern about your mom.
It's my family, my clients, my co-workers, my friends, myself, everyone.

I know my worrying does no good for any of us. I'll I can do is take the universal precautions and put them into action. And make sure my staff are doing it for the clients we care for as well.
Old 03-27-2020, 05:16 PM   #12553
Banned

There you go. So find peace in that.
Old 03-27-2020, 05:16 PM   #12554
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonpenz View Post
Cbt just can mean call out what you see. White desk cold air etc. It doesn't seem like much but calling out verbally your experience keeps you from living in your head which is not a way to live life.
Ol Jimmy's brother did that in Better Call Saul.
Old 03-27-2020, 05:17 PM   #12555
Banned

Quote:
Ol Jimmy's brother did that in Better Call Saul.
He killed himself.