Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-29-2023, 08:39 AM  
Has a particular set of skills

***Official 2023 STL Cardinals Thread ***

2023 thread. Walker makes the roster. I'll update the rosters and opening day lineup when its official

2023 Opening Day Lineup
Spoiler!

2022 Opening Day roster.
Spoiler!

For the new Cardinal fans that joined the Planet since last year, here are some of the historical threads going back to 2006.

Last edited by BigRedChief; 03-30-2023 at 10:48 AM..
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-09-2023, 12:05 PM   #1231
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marco Polo View Post
Any recommended seating sections to enhance the 'meh'?
Seattle?
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-09-2023, 05:14 PM   #1232

The good thing about seeing the Cards in St. Pete, $60 seats like these that only get you upper deck in St. Louis. Bad side, they are still the 2023 Cardinals.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7925.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	126.9 KB
ID:	126372  
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-09-2023, 05:55 PM   #1233
Greatest QB Duo of 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Seattle?
Coors and Camden Yards are probably the #2 nicest stadiums I've been to.

Dodger Stadium is sterile and soulless.

Kaufman is nice. I don't agree with the Royals wanting a new stadium (they just want $).

Tropicana is a dump.

Nationals Park and Yankee Stadium are fine, but nothing special if I'm being honest.

Great American in Cincy is gorgeous.
Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 08-09-2023, 08:07 PM   #1234
Now you've pissed me off!

PNC is my favorite stadium. Absolutely gorgeous with wide open concourses and excellent sight lines.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-10-2023, 05:31 PM   #1235

How cool is it that 2 players who have been playing together since 5 years old are on the same team. Wonder if that has happened before? Has to have occurred, right?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7936.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	119.7 KB
ID:	126374  
Old 08-10-2023, 06:13 PM   #1236

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Liberatore is going to be an organizational failure.

I've seen him throwing 97 mph heat that moves with plus plus depth on his curveball.

But he comes up here, gets jerked around, loses his confidence and suddenly he's guiding everything. He's throwing 93 with a roller and hoping to live in precision.

He can be a 3rd starter and I've SEEN it. I've seen the stuff. We've wrecked it.

I was in Chicago for Zach Thompson's breakout game. 97-98 with a HAMMER curve. He looked fantastic. But hey, a year later we're still jerking him around, velocity is down, he's lost the feel for the curve and he doesn't know how to approach an AB all the sudden.

Both of those guys have the talent to be mid-rotation starters and we are absolutely ruining them.
By the way - when the ****nuggets in the booth and Marmol spoke after his last start where he gave up 5 and said 'he looked good and made 2 bad pitches' despite throwing 93-94 -- THIS game is how you know they're full of shit.

What did I say he could do? 97 with run. What's he doing tonight? 97 with run. THIS is Liberatore looking good. 93-94 with a roller is not, no matter what that lesbian golf pro Brad Thompson wants to tell you.

He HAS this. He's always had this. I've seen him do it when he's throwing with conviction. But this team has ****ed around and blown 2 years of development with him by having him looking over his shoulder and not knowing his role. So he's guiding instead of throwing. And I've mentioned it on this board several times. I can SEE him not finishing his pitches. I can see him coming off early. I see this - how do they not?

Tonight he's throwing. He's not aiming. His curve has depth, his heat has life and velocity. This is who he is capable of being and this damn organization has got to stop getting in his way and let him succeed.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-10-2023, 07:27 PM   #1237
MVP

At least based on the box score it looked like Libby had a rather nice start tonight. Good to hear he also looked the part.
Miles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 08-12-2023, 12:41 PM   #1238

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles View Post
At least based on the box score it looked like Libby had a rather nice start tonight. Good to hear he also looked the part.
I sat right behind home plate for the start. That fastball had movement. The curve was amazing to see from that angle. I don’t know if TV showed it or not but he got a standing ovation as he left after the inning. Card fans outnumbered Rays fans 10-1 at least.
Old 08-12-2023, 12:47 PM   #1239

It’s a lost season but this is embarrassing. I love Waino. I and my son got to watch him throw the pitch that won a WS live after a couple of decades. Memory I’ll never forget. But, come on man , forget 200 wins.

Old 08-12-2023, 12:52 PM   #1240
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
It’s a lost season but this is embarrassing. I love Waino. I and my son got to watch him throw the pitch that won a WS live after a couple of decades. Memory I’ll never forget. But, come on man , forget 200 wins.

Waino might start warming up in December.
sec
seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-12-2023, 12:53 PM   #1241
In Search of a Life

What else do you have to look forward too this year?

If he's willing to continue embarrassing himself trying to get 200 wins, what do the Cardinals lose by letting him try?
jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 08-12-2023, 12:55 PM   #1242
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1020 View Post
What else do you have to look forward too this year?

If he's willing to continue embarrassing himself trying to get 200 wins, what do the Cardinals lose by letting him try?
Go **** yourself two
sec
seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-14-2023, 08:17 PM   #1243
Veteran

Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-14-2023, 09:02 PM   #1244

{CLANG!}

I watched this game - the Athletics are shockingly terrible. The pickoff play at 2b that led to the Cardinals 1st run is as bad as you'll ever see from a major league club.
Old 08-16-2023, 11:37 AM   #1245

The Pirates, Brewers, Cubs and Reds are ranked 2-5 as having the best farm systems in all of baseball. Mo continues to take us to the bottom of incomitance.

22. St. Louis Cardinals
2023 preseason rank: 9
2022 midseason rank: 13
2022 preseason rank: 16
2021 midseason rank: 21

Top 100 prospects: Masyn Winn, SS (No. 32); Tink Hence, RHP (No. 45)

Jordan Walker and Alec Burleson graduated off the preseason Top 100, Gordon Graceffo fell off with more mundane results at Triple-A Memphis and while Winn and Hence have maintained their places as promising pieces of St. Louis’ future, the Cardinals haven’t quite replaced what they lost in terms of top-end talent. First-rounder Chase Davis could reach those heights as he brings his CarGo-style swing to the pros, and St. Louis certainly addressed depth with the additions of Tekoah Roby, Sem Robberse, Thomas Saggese and others at the Deadline.

https://www.mlb.com/news/mlb-pipelin...=1692195548420