Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-31-2014, 09:33 PM  
Consuming CP souls

The Top 101 CP Posters of 2014 Part 2 Presented by SNR

The countdown and butt hurt continues as SNR, the unnamed listmaker, and I are on a mission to finish this thing.

Original thread (101-58).... http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthrea...osters+of+2014

57-34... http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost....30&postcount=3

33-21... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...31&postcount=4

20-13... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...0&postcount=13

12. Dane McCloud
Spoiler!

11. Pestilence
Spoiler!

10. htismaqe
Spoiler!

9. Rausch
Spoiler!

8. Bowser
Spoiler!

7. Simply Red
Spoiler!

6. milkman
Spoiler!

5. Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

4. SNR
Spoiler!

3. 'Hamas' Jenkins
Spoiler!

2. Rain Man
Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 12-27-2014 at 10:05 PM..
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-10-2014, 08:04 PM   #1231
sorta mod-ish

We collectively (CheifsPlanet members) demand that you ****knuckles work around the clock if necessary to entertain us. Make it so.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-10-2014, 08:04 PM   #1232
Consuming CP souls

Fetch a sake!
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-10-2014, 08:06 PM   #1233
Kind of a mod

Well, if nothing else we know that the original listmaker wasn't one to plan ahead.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-10-2014, 08:06 PM   #1234
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
There have been 2 list makers. They both abandoned ship, so it's up to SNR and I to pick out the 21 best. This is tough.
They abandoned. So, give up their names. I stated a while back that SR was one of them.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-10-2014, 08:12 PM   #1235
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Well, if nothing else we know that the original listmaker wasn't one to plan ahead.
You have no idea how painful it was for me to type out some of these roasts. I KNEW this problem would occur. The entire time I was thinking, "Jesus ****, the listmaker can't just pull shit from his ass randomly." The list claims to be THE top 101 CP posters of 2014, not just "101 CP posters who are kind of cool and were here once, I suppose."

I don't think there's enough demand to do a sequel on this bitch in 2015, but there is, I'm totally taking the **** over and this time I'm doing it RIGHT.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-10-2014, 08:14 PM   #1236
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNR View Post
You have no idea how painful it was for me to type out some of these roasts. I KNEW this problem would occur. The entire time I was thinking, "Jesus ****, the listmaker can't just pull shit from his ass randomly." The list claims to be THE top 101 CP posters of 2014, not just "101 CP posters who are kind of cool and were here once, I suppose."

I don't think there's enough demand to do a sequel on this bitch in 2015, but there is, I'm totally taking the **** over and this time I'm doing it RIGHT.
Oh well - it's all in good fun. Anyone who's pissy about not making some random list can kindly go fist a monkey.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-10-2014, 08:16 PM   #1237
Consuming CP souls

Sweet the list is so bad we are getting a sequel next year Deberg for listmaka!!!
Old 11-10-2014, 08:16 PM   #1238
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

It was fun while it lasted

now lets wash the rest of it off of this apron and get ready for the seacrows
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-10-2014, 08:17 PM   #1239
FINALLY! The wait is over.

Quote:
Oh well - it's all in good fun. Anyone who's pissy about not making some random list can kindly go fist a monkey.
If I don't make this list I'm coming to Colorado to fist you!

(this is only funny because people will buy that i really feel this way)
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-10-2014, 08:18 PM   #1240
Debunking your bullshit

"Last edited by Pasta Giant Meatball; 09-06-2014 at 11:21 AM."
cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-10-2014, 08:18 PM   #1241
Consuming CP souls

The list makers were bi polar...and Smed
Old 11-10-2014, 08:18 PM   #1242
Supporter

Quote:
Nobody ever asks me to fist a monkey!!

Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-10-2014, 08:19 PM   #1243
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmo20002 View Post
"Last edited by Pasta Giant Meatball; 09-06-2014 at 11:21 AM."
Chiefs football baby
Old 11-10-2014, 08:20 PM   #1244
best in the biz

Quote:
it's all subjective.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-10-2014, 08:20 PM   #1245
XBOX GT MAVS ACE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
The list makers were bi polar...and Smed
Interesting
Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.