Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-29-2022, 06:44 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Skyy Moore Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 04-29-2022 at 09:51 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-03-2022, 10:21 AM   #1231
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Well there's that guy who said Kelce wasn't a HoF athlete. So he's putting himself in the driver's seat at the moment...
Wait, what?
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-03-2022, 10:27 AM   #1232
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Your wife's gaping hole is an easy target.
Unlikely scenario.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-03-2022, 10:28 AM   #1233
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Unlikely scenario.
Small penis, huh?
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-03-2022, 10:29 AM   #1234
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Hardman is fine guys. He was getting open last night. It's ok.
He needs to return punts regardless.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 10-03-2022, 10:29 AM   #1235
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Small penis, huh?

via GIPHY

O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2022, 10:30 AM   #1236
In Search of a Life

It's alright bud, you are probably an expert at all things oral.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2022, 10:31 AM   #1237
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Wait, what?
Yeah.

Did you know that you can contrast Kelce and Gates by noting that Gates had 'elite ball skills'?

Completely new information to me. I learned something today.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-03-2022, 10:31 AM   #1238
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2022, 10:31 AM   #1239
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
He needs to return punts regardless.
You know, I've thought this thru and I don't think so.

With this offense, you want someone back there with sure hands and is smart. Get out of the way of touchbacks, fair catches, keep us from being pinned up against the endzone.

Sure, you'd love the occasional return TD, but with this offense, I dont' need to steal points in special teams, just don't give up any.

Hardman may house one every once in a while. He also may cause some disaster.

I know Skyy had the INdy fiasco, but I'm chalking that up to nerves and bad luck.
Old 10-03-2022, 10:33 AM   #1240
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
You know, I've thought this thru and I don't think so.

With this offense, you want someone back there with sure hands and is smart. Get out of the way of touchbacks, fair catches, keep us from being pinned up against the endzone.

Sure, you'd love the occasional return TD, but with this offense, I dont' need to steal points in special teams, just don't give up any.

Hardman may house one every once in a while. He also may cause some disaster.

I know Skyy had the INdy fiasco, but I'm chalking that up to nerves and bad luck.
And sight lines. There was obviously something up in the 1st quarter because he muffed the first one but completely lost the 2nd one in the air.
Old 10-03-2022, 10:33 AM   #1241
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Quote:
I do just fine, thanks.
Old 10-03-2022, 10:34 AM   #1242
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
I do just fine, thanks.
It was a dentist joke, man. Those are always funny.
Old 10-03-2022, 10:37 AM   #1243
In Search of a Life

Quote:
It was a dentist joke, man. Those are always funny.
Nothing that comes from that son of a bitch staylor is funny. It's tired and it's boring.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2022, 10:45 AM   #1244
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Nothing that comes from that son of a bitch staylor is funny. It's tired and it's boring.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-03-2022, 10:47 AM   #1245
In Search of a Life

Quote:
That's what she said (your wife).