Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-10-2024, 04:02 PM  
Kind of a mod

Rashee Rice [arrested and now out on bail]

The other thread is a dumpster fire. I'm sure this will become one as well, but might as well start with a clean slate. I'll at least try to keep the OP updated with any notable news. Feel free to PM me if I miss anything good.

Arrest warrant and potential charges:
Spoiler!

Analysis from a defense attorney:
Spoiler!

Turned himself in and now out on bail:
Spoiler!

Random minutiae:
Spoiler!

Last edited by DaFace; 04-16-2024 at 09:11 AM..
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-09-2024, 01:33 PM   #1231
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
As a Chief? Maybe, but I would argue Rice played an immediate role week 1 just last year.

As an Eagles? No.

And Worthy is much closer to DJax and Maclin as a prospect than Tyreek and Hardman.
That took alot of bad things to happen for that to go down week 1 though.

If Rice had missed all of the preseason injured, I doubt he'd have been that either.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-09-2024, 01:34 PM   #1232
In Search of a Life

They may get him a shot play or so or some manufactured touches, but with Hardman here that role seems to be taken.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-09-2024, 01:36 PM   #1233
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Why not?

The facts aren't really in dispute and the legal process shouldn't ultimately determine the outcome.

If I'm Rice (and Hunt) I'm approaching the NFL about trying to get some finality here.
Yea on the other hand, letting as much time pass as possible since the incident would kind of soften the optics of the whole thing a little bit maybe.

Then again the whole thing has pretty much dropped off everyone's social radar already.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-09-2024, 01:36 PM   #1234
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
They may get him a shot play or so or some manufactured touches, but with Hardman here that role seems to be taken.
That was the big thing for Rashee. Nobody did his role as well as he did with Juju leaving and Skyy being a massive bust.

Xavier has Mecole and Hollywood doing what he does.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-09-2024, 01:41 PM   #1235
In Search of a Life

Quote:

Wait, you think they'll actually use Hardman as the gadget guy instead of Worthy too?

What are you thinking? Worthy isn't even seeing the field?

They didn't go out there and get all this speed at WR to play a guy that was essentially benched after a terrible divisional round until he got an easy TD in OT in the SB.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2024, 01:42 PM   #1236
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
That was the big thing for Rashee. Nobody did his role as well as he did with Juju leaving and Skyy being a massive bust.

Xavier has- Mecole and Hollywood doing what he does.

Holy ****, I can't beleive how many of you are forgetting what Hardman did in the divisional round.

That dude is depth. He is not seeing the field over a healthy Worthy for the majority of the season. No ****ing way.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2024, 01:45 PM   #1237
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrobProng View Post
Solid player. Brings his lunch pail to work.
Sounds like he has a high motor.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-09-2024, 01:46 PM   #1238
Life is changing..

Quote:

Holy ****, I can't beleive how many of you are forgetting what Hardman did in the divisional round.

That dude is depth. He is not seeing the field over a healthy Worthy for the majority of the season. No ****ing way.
Oh I remember.. But we won, so I'm more forgiving.

He also had a sweet catch on a deep ball in the SB. Not to mention the game winning catch.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-09-2024, 01:46 PM   #1239
MVP

It would be nice if Worthy got a lot of reps in OTAs though. If he had been blowing up all over the field like Hollywood Brown was I would be firmly in the camp of he's playing early and often.

I still might be, I'm just saying I wish he practiced
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-09-2024, 01:49 PM   #1240
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
Oh I remember.. But we won, so I'm more forgiving.

He also had a sweet catch on a deep ball in the SB. Not to mention the game winning catch.
Dude played like one snap in the AFCCG. It was so bad he was basically benched.

He went back to playing his 18-20 snaps in the SB, and he made a couple plays, but they did not attack the WR position to go out there and play a guy that they benched in the AFCCG over the guy they just traded up for in the 1st round.
Old 07-09-2024, 01:53 PM   #1241
In Search of a Life

Quote:

Wait, you think they'll actually use Hardman as the gadget guy instead of Worthy too?

What are you thinking? Worthy isn't even seeing the field?

They didn't go out there and get all this speed at WR to play a guy that was essentially benched after a terrible divisional round until he got an easy TD in OT in the SB.
Midway in the season? Absolutely.

Early? The guy hasn't been able to do any team stuff thus far. "Mental reps" or not, Andy will slow walk him in like he's always done.
Old 07-09-2024, 01:56 PM   #1242
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Midway in the season? Absolutely.

Early? The guy hasn't been able to do any team stuff thus far. "Mental reps" or not, Andy will slow walk him in like he's always done.
Dude, they used Hardman and Tyreek very early on in that same gadget role.

I don't think you really understand how much more polished Worthy is than those 2 guys and Rice coming out.

There is absolutely no reason he can't do the gadget stuff week 1 after a full TC. This is just silly.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2024, 01:58 PM   #1243
In Search of a Life

Quote:

I don't think you really understand how much more polished Worthy is than those 2 guys and Rice coming out.

There is absolutely no reason he can't do the gadget stuff week 1 after a full TC. This is just silly.
Hence why I said "they may get him some manufactured shot plays or gadget touches" early.

But again....with missing all of the offseason thus far, he's gonna be behind the current group.
Old 07-09-2024, 02:02 PM   #1244
Veteran

Quote:

People seem to forget that Worthy was a 1st round pick. KC didn't draft him to have him sit behind scrubs for a year. He should be on the field early and often, starting in week 1.
ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 07-09-2024, 02:03 PM   #1245
In Search of a Life

They'll absolutely get him involved early and often....if he can be healthy.

I'm not sure you guys are getting where my skepticism is coming from here. He hasn't practiced, IIRC, with full team stuff any this offseason. For a rookie that's not ideal. He's still got TC so it could all work out fine, I don't blame them for being cautious with a hammy, but the timing and such matters.