Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-08-2007, 04:11 PM  
Kind of a mod

***OFFICIAL HBO Hard Knocks Thread***

NFL.com Bonus Video
Hosted Video Streams
No download required, and you can watch any time!

Single-Episode Torrents
Custom DVD Torrents
To use these, download and install ImgBurn. Open the "MDS" file with ImgBurn. It's pretty self explanatory from there.
Special thanks go to (in no particular order) BigRedChief, MTG#10, drunkie, penguinz, Tribal Warfare, C-Mac, morphius, GoChiefs, and allen_kcCard for providing links for this thread.

Last edited by DaFace; 09-11-2007 at 10:44 AM..
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-06-2007, 09:12 AM   #1231
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

I can't believe they start Croyle until the season is totally lost.
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-06-2007, 09:12 AM   #1232
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyCoffey
Cryole will start for our home opener, they don't want SD or CHI to kill him.
He won't.

The Vikings are very beatable and we'll be 1-1 coming into that game.

Huard starts, and wins. And starts the next week.

We'll be in the hunt almost all season. We might see Croyle week 16 or 17.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-06-2007, 09:13 AM   #1233
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell
I can't believe they start Croyle until the season is totally lost.
EXACTLY.

And "totally lost" to the Chiefs is FAR different from other teams...
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-06-2007, 09:19 AM   #1234
Starter

Quote:
Sipp too, even though he's on the practice squad. He called his dad to say he made it one day, and had to call back the next.... He needs to learn the O, and he'll be back. Speed or no, did you see his blocking, and watch him drag three defenders for a few extra yards? We need that fire on this team.
Has everyone been watching Sipp's one handed catches? He's big as bowe, runs perfect routes, a devasting blocker, and has glue on his hands. When they have TG, Bowe, Kennison and Sipp on the field it's going to be a 1,000% improvement in the WR coir.

Parker who?
GarySpFc is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.GarySpFc is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 09-06-2007, 09:22 AM   #1235

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe
He won't.

The Vikings are very beatable and we'll be 1-1 coming into that game.

Huard starts, and wins. And starts the next week.

We'll be in the hunt almost all season. We might see Croyle week 16 or 17.

I got my games mixed up, we go to SD after the Vike game, correct? So our second home game of the season we will start Croyle, unless Damon gets injured before then.
crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-06-2007, 09:30 AM   #1236
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
I got my games mixed up, we go to SD after the Vike game, correct? So our second home game of the season we will start Croyle, unless Damon gets injured before then.
We'll lose to San Diego, and be 2-2.

2-2 is .500, and .500 is "in the hunt".

Damon Huard starts Game 5.
Old 09-06-2007, 09:40 AM   #1237
Veteran

"The Vikings are very beatable and we'll be 1-1 coming into that game."

IMO That defense is unreal...our O will have trouble all day. Our defense will need to step up and stop the Vikes weak ass O...the only true threat offensively for them is AP. I hope I am wrong.
NUMBER7 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.NUMBER7 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 09-06-2007, 09:43 AM   #1238

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarySpFc
Has everyone been watching Sipp's one handed catches? He's big as bowe, runs perfect routes, a devasting blocker, and has glue on his hands. When they have TG, Bowe, Kennison and Sipp on the field it's going to be a 1,000% improvement in the WR coir.

Parker who?

- I certainly hope you aren't mocking me.....
crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-06-2007, 09:47 AM   #1239

Quote:
We'll lose to San Diego, and be 2-2.

2-2 is .500, and .500 is "in the hunt".

Damon Huard starts Game 5.

you are letting your cynicism cloud your vision.....
They want to start Brodie, but he's not come along enough, just yet.
To me, he gets some experience, practice time and doesn't get the knocks that will loosen his confidence during the "hardest" part of our season.

Damon gets us through that rough patch hopefully 2-2, Brodie gets the nod, LJ is up to speed, Defense can be relied on more, it makes sense and could happen.
Old 09-06-2007, 09:55 AM   #1240
MVP

I truly think Sipp should be on the field on Sundays.. he's got good hands and catches in traffic ...we really need his talent ....
boogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 09-06-2007, 10:14 AM   #1241
Brilliant!!

Quote:
you are letting your cynicism cloud your vision.....
They want to start Brodie, but he's not come along enough, just yet.
To me, he gets some experience, practice time and doesn't get the knocks that will loosen his confidence during the "hardest" part of our season.

Damon gets us through that rough patch hopefully 2-2, Brodie gets the nod, LJ is up to speed, Defense can be relied on more, it makes sense and could happen.
You're not a recent fan of the team are you? If not I don't see how you think Peterson will do just what H describes (and make no bones about it, CP DOES dictate who plays).

Mark it down. Croyle will not see the field unless Huard is injured, the team starts 0-5 or is mathematically eliminated from the playoffs.
donkhater 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellidonkhater 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellidonkhater 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellidonkhater 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellidonkhater 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellidonkhater 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellidonkhater 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellidonkhater 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellidonkhater 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellidonkhater 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellidonkhater 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 09-06-2007, 10:20 AM   #1242
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by donkhater
You're not a recent fan of the team are you? If not I don't see how you think Peterson will do just what H describes (and make no bones about it, CP DOES dictate who plays).

Mark it down. Croyle will not see the field unless Huard is injured, the team starts 0-5 or is mathematically eliminated from the playoffs.
Yes. All you had to do was watch Hard Knocks to see this is true. You will not see Croyle until the season is a wash.
NUMBER7 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.NUMBER7 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 09-06-2007, 10:22 AM   #1243
Keep doubting J MFing Houston

Quote:
Originally Posted by NUMBER7
Yes. All you had to do was watch Hard Knocks to see this is true. You will not see Croyle until the season is a wash.
Yes. Sadly, this is true.
beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-06-2007, 10:23 AM   #1244
PLAY GOOD FOOTBALL

Quote:
Originally Posted by donkhater

I don't have a problem with that
L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-06-2007, 01:56 PM   #1245
Stay positive, don't give up

Quote:
Honestly, I'm disgusted. I can understand the decision not to play Croyle - he was AWFUL, even I can admit that.

But like you, I just don't see any direction. I think that's the problem. Once again they have no direction. Instead they take a band-aid QB, in this case Huard, and they attempt to tread water just like they always have.

The Chiefs never seem to be concerned with anything beyond the present season.
You could tell in the hard knocks #3 or 4 that Carl pretty much seemed to make up his mind when talking to Dick Curl. Curl wanted to run wtih Croyle nad Carl was like 'we need the best shot at winning' and pretty much shot down Curl and his Croyle idea. I think it's wise to just start now and run with him, but Carl makes all the decisions unfortunately and not the HC.
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.