Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2014, 07:42 AM  
Cast Iron Jedi

What's for dinner? Here's mine... (Part 2)

What you got?
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 09-16-2014, 07:25 PM   #1231
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fried Meat Ball! View Post
You see what every day?
Alzheimer's where people shit their pants and don't care. Not that that is funny by any means.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 09-16-2014, 07:26 PM   #1232
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Alzheimer's where people shit their pants and don't care. Not that that is funny by any means.
I worked with them for years - I used to be an institutional cook at a care facility - I saw some crazy shit.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 09-16-2014, 07:28 PM   #1233
You Sweetie!

Quote:
I put onion and jalapenos on my Red Baron which brought it up to slightly below average.
Red Baron has had their success through that handsome appetizing box they use - it's all marketing - damn good marketing too - when I see one in the freezer - I always want to buy it. I DO like the tangy sauce they offer on the pies.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 09-16-2014, 07:29 PM   #1234
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
I worked with them for years - I used to be an institutional cook at a care facility - I saw some crazy shit.
Yea that disease is about as bad as it gets.

Did this thread turn into the late night bullshit thread?

I'm sorry. Food from here on out.

I've got chuckeye thawing in the fridge for tomorrow.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 09-16-2014, 07:31 PM   #1235
Cast Iron Jedi

Yep, turned serious real fast.

Chuck eye has been expensive lately. If I'm gonna spend $8/pound on steak, I'd rather spend $10 and get real ribeye.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 09-16-2014, 07:32 PM   #1236
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fried Meat Ball! View Post
Yep, turned serious real fast.

Chuck eye has been expensive lately. If I'm gonna spend $8/pound on steak, I'd rather spend $10 and get real ribeye.
I spent 5.99/lb on it, otherwise I'm right with you.

Old 09-16-2014, 07:36 PM   #1237
You Sweetie!

I did make a pot bean medley with ham last night - used bacon grease and tons of ham. Olive oil, buger seasoning (or something like that) and umm, just a little garlic paste and a touch of brown sugar. Turned out great. Lentils, Great Northerns and maybe Pinto? I don't recall the third bean - maybe Pinto.

but yeah - really better 'tasting' today, vs. yesterday.

Old 09-16-2014, 07:37 PM   #1238
You Sweetie!

I cooked them for about 6 hrs.

Old 09-16-2014, 07:37 PM   #1239
Supporter

Back to the food.

Wife grilled a pork tenderloin. Baked potato with cheese and bacon bits and the biggest F'ing salad allowable by law.

It was pretty dang good. I did pretty well, healthwise, except for the potato.

Pretty damn good overall.

Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 09-16-2014, 07:37 PM   #1240
You Sweetie!

It's weird as I get older I love beans.

Old 09-16-2014, 07:45 PM   #1241
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
It's weird as I get older I love beans.
That's because it has taken so long to come to the party, beans rule.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 09-16-2014, 07:46 PM   #1242
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
I put onion and jalapenos on my Red Baron which brought it up to slightly below average.
Yet no pics!
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 09-16-2014, 07:52 PM   #1243
You Sweetie!

i will work on some bean pics for you all - remind me if you don't see them soon!

Old 09-16-2014, 07:55 PM   #1244
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
Yet no pics!
I've been picturing up this mother ****er brah so back the **** off so I don't have to show all you ladies up!

Old 09-16-2014, 07:56 PM   #1245
You Sweetie!

Quote:
I've been picturing up this mother ****er brah so back the **** off so I don't have to show all you ladies up!

Closed Thread