Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-27-2016, 11:23 AM  
Kind of a mod

Investing megathread extravaganza

A place to talk about investing stuff.

Last edited by DaFace; 02-19-2021 at 06:35 PM..
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-14-2022, 12:54 PM   #12331
Supporter

I am suspecting with the market being closed on Monday there will be a good amount of selling going into the close. No one wants to be long going into a long weekend right now.

Right now I think you are probably seeing some short covering from the week but I expect the sell orders to hit in the last 30 min of the day.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2022, 12:55 PM   #12332
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infidel Goat View Post
I sold 1/2 of my FSRBX and put it into FSPHX (which is down 8% YTD).

FSRBX has had a nice early run in the year for me. Up 10.99% YTD.

My Roth is now essentially 1/3 FSKAX, 1/3 FSRBX, 1/3 FSPHX. I think FSPHX goes back up once the omicron wave passes.
I'm underweighted in banks and have been pondering getting something. That FSRBX looks interesting.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-14-2022, 12:59 PM   #12333
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infidel Goat View Post
I sold 1/2 of my FSRBX and put it into FSPHX (which is down 8% YTD).

FSRBX has had a nice early run in the year for me. Up 10.99% YTD.

My Roth is now essentially 1/3 FSKAX, 1/3 FSRBX, 1/3 FSPHX. I think FSPHX goes back up once the omicron wave passes.
Looks like you:re all F'ed up!
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2022, 02:38 PM   #12334
Supporter

Well I don't mind being wrong in this case. I expected a ton of selling to hit the market late but looks like we are getting some short covering and that's about it.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-14-2022, 07:19 PM   #12335
Beer Sherpa

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Looks like you:re all F'ed up!
Haha. All "F"idelity. Lived a few miles from a brick-and-mortar store 25 years ago and I've just stuck with them.

My general investment principle is John Bogle and "V"anguard so I have some VINIX as well.
Infidel Goat must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Infidel Goat must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Infidel Goat must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Infidel Goat must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Infidel Goat must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Infidel Goat must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Infidel Goat must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Infidel Goat must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Infidel Goat must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Infidel Goat must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Infidel Goat must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 01-18-2022, 11:47 AM   #12336
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
$1000 - $5000

Depends on how the situation looks when the MOASS hits. If it’s going up like a rocket I’ll hang on until it starts to slow & sell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Curious if you managed to get out with a profit or if you're still holding...
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-18-2022, 12:04 PM   #12337
TACO SALAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I'm underweighted in banks and have been pondering getting something. That FSRBX looks interesting.
Getting cheaper by the moment! Granted, most everything is doing poorly today but some of the banks are getting hit off poor early returns and guidance. They'd been on a pretty good run heading into earnings too
ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 01-19-2022, 09:47 AM   #12338
Politically Incorrect

My asshole is starting to drip a little blood.

Not liking this market.....

Oil and interest rates keep rising and the current admin keeps making blunder after blunder.

Not a winning formula for stocks.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-19-2022, 10:13 AM   #12339
Supporter

QQQs approaching the 200 day SMA.....
Old 01-19-2022, 12:18 PM   #12340
Politically Incorrect

Those "dumb" short sellers in AMC really looking dumb
Old 01-19-2022, 02:06 PM   #12341
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Those "dumb" short sellers in AMC really looking dumb
Frankly I’m surprised it’s still where it is.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2022, 12:00 PM   #12342
MVP

Good day overall but I'm skeptical of this market.

PELO big news day.
neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-20-2022, 12:05 PM   #12343
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by neech View Post
Good day overall but I'm skeptical of this market.

PELO big news day.
Yikes.

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/01/20/pelo...and-wanes.html

I never understood the Peloton thing. It was a ludicrously expensive product that didn't seem to do more than cheaper competitors.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2022, 01:12 PM   #12344
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Yikes.

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/01/20/pelo...and-wanes.html

I never understood the Peloton thing. It was a ludicrously expensive product that didn't seem to do more than cheaper competitors.
Hoooooly shit.

I think the deal with Peleton is they were building it off a subscription model and that seemed novel. I’m guessing when the lockdowns happened they had some nice sales.

I haven’t researched anything but that’s what it appears to me.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2022, 04:11 PM   #12345
Banned

What happened to NFLX? Yikes.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.