Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-28-2024, 08:32 PM  
Life is changing..

Let's talk about the 49ers (Super Bowl Edition)

Discuss.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-04-2024, 07:40 PM   #1216
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
When we say that SF's defense is bad, what can we compare it to? Are they worse than the BUF defense? I don't believe that. The SF DL is more than likely better than BUF's. And their LBs are definitely better than the group we faced in BUF, right?

So when we say "they have a bad defense," what we're really saying is that they have a bad secondary and they haven't been good vs. the run, right? Or am I missing something?

Because if that's the cas, then this isn't going to be as easy as some are making it seem. Our offense isn't going to run roughshod over that defense, if they're better than the Bills defense, and I don't see how they could be worse.
I don't think the 49ers defense is equal to the Baltimore defense, which had great tackling and pretty solid coverage. Probably a better DC in Baltimore as well.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2024, 07:41 PM   #1217
Replaced by a future HOFer !!

Quote:
So when we say "they have a bad defense," what we're really saying is that they have a bad secondary and they haven't been good vs. the run, right? Or am I missing something?
Chavarious vs Pat. Have faced each other soooooooooooo many times in practice and know each other well. Will be interesting strategy for sure from both sides.
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-04-2024, 07:42 PM   #1218

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
If Mahomes is on (like he’s been) and we don’t shoot ourselves with drops/turnovers, we’ll put up 27 on the 49ers.

With our defense, that should be plenty.
We'll put more than 27 on them IMHO.
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-04-2024, 07:43 PM   #1219
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

The 49ers defense is a stack of dominos ready to fold any day now.

If Mahomes comes out hot I suspect they’ll collapse.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2024, 07:49 PM   #1220

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
I don't think the 49ers defense is equal to the Baltimore defense, which had great tackling and pretty solid coverage. Probably a better DC in Baltimore as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post

DOUBLE BINGO FELLAS !!!

You fellas have played the game !!!
Old 02-04-2024, 07:51 PM   #1221

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post

No doubt. Because if Lamar can light them up what will Pat do to them?????
Old 02-04-2024, 07:55 PM
Megatron96
This message has been deleted by Megatron96. Reason: weird shite
Old 02-04-2024, 07:56 PM   #1222
Choco Favre

SF secondary sucks
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-04-2024, 07:57 PM   #1223
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
I would agree with SF defense is worse than BAL defense, of course. But what I was asking is exactly how much worse? As bad as BUF? My guess is that SF's defense is some degree better than BUF's, player-vs.-player. Wilks isn't as good as the BAL DC, I agree. But this isn't LVR we're getting ready to play.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-04-2024, 07:58 PM   #1224
King Shit of **** Mountain

Quote:
Another distraction for the team right before a Super Bowl. Last time it was Andy Reid’s son with a drunk driving incident. This time it is Patrick Mahomes’ father with a drunk driving incident. I hope Mahomes will be able to play a focused game. It is very frustrating that his family cannot seem to behave themselves.

https://amp.kansascity.com/sports/nf...285062462.html
“The 53-year-old Mahomes Sr., according to court records, had his second DWI charge in 2018. He pleaded guilty and was sentenced to 40 days in county jail; the online log stated he served those on weekend days from February 2019 through February 2020.”

I got my first and only in January 2019 about 90 minutes north and would have been thrilled with that sentence. WTF? Interlock, 4x per day blow, ankle monitor, ridiculous classes (don’t hang out with the wrong people!), monthly piss test, about $17k total expense. Of course, I’m an old white guy, not a former pro athlete and not the father of the greatest QB on the planet.
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-04-2024, 08:00 PM   #1225
MVP

Quote:
I would agree with SF defense is worse than BAL defense, of course. But what I was asking is exactly how much worse? As bad as BUF? My guess is that SF's defense is some degree better than BUF's, player-vs.-player. Wilks isn't as good as the BAL DC, I agree. But this isn't LVR we're getting ready to play.
San Fran defense does not have to be as bad as Buffalo's defense for KC to have success. KC was averaging like 9 yards per play against Buffalo. They could average 5.5 yards per play against San Fran and it would be a very good offensive performance if they can avoid the silly turnovers and other stupid mistakes (penalties/drops).

Buffalo's best defense in that game was holding the ball with Josh Allen for 70% of the first half and 63% of the total game clock, and relying on Mecole Hardman to do a silly fumble at the goal line.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2024, 08:00 PM   #1226
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink View Post
Chavarious vs Pat. Have faced each other soooooooooooo many times in practice and know each other well. Will be interesting strategy for sure from both sides.

That could be an interesting matchup. Or, more precisely, exactly how will SF use Ward vs. Pat? Will they have Ward stalk Rice? I know I would. But Wilks is predominantly a zone guy, iirc. So I doubt that happens. Though he did have Ward follow DK around the last two times they faced off, especially in/around the RZ. And it worked pretty well. Anyway, it'll be an interesting chess match there.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-04-2024, 08:08 PM   #1227
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
San Fran defense does not have to be as bad as Buffalo's defense for KC to have success. KC was averaging like 9 yards per play against Buffalo. They could average 5.5 yards per play against San Fran and it would be a very good offensive performance if they can avoid the silly turnovers and other stupid mistakes (penalties/drops).

Buffalo's best defense in that game was holding the ball with Josh Allen for 70% of the first half and 63% of the total game clock, and relying on Mecole Hardman to do a silly fumble at the goal line.

just looked at TeamRankings.com, and it appears that SF's defense hasn't been playing much better than BUF's defense over the last month, so maybe nothing to worry about there.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2024, 08:12 PM   #1228
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
just looked at TeamRankings.com, and it appears that SF's defense hasn't been playing much better than BUF's defense over the last month, so maybe nothing to worry about there.
Great website btw
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-04-2024, 08:24 PM   #1229
Veteran

Quote:
Well Detroit and green bay aren't bad offenses. Plus their final game they were resting guys and still only gave up 21, 21, and 31. We score 31 it's over. But I could see them scoring 21 on our defense if they avoid turnovers and cash in on a big play or two.
irafreak has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.irafreak has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.irafreak has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.irafreak has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.irafreak has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.irafreak has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.irafreak has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.irafreak has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.irafreak has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.irafreak has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.irafreak has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 02-04-2024, 08:30 PM   #1230
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Great show from today: https://youtu.be/ZreMIEPYSjA?si=Bq-IY778c_NzbbI-
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.