Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-17-2015, 12:29 PM  
Has a particular set of skills

***Official Car and Gearhead Thread***

Seems like we need one on here to talk cars, mods and the coolness of your or their car.

Interested? Chime in
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-08-2015, 09:54 AM   #1216
Broncos' Fan Extraordinaire!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
Once u take them off, leave them all off. Why advertise anything? Stealth is best.
Dude, that car is anything but stealthy. If OP wanted stealth, he picked the wrong car, in the wrong color. Those badges are nothing more than a way to make his car just that much more unique and original. I mean, it's not like those badges are on the front quarter panels or something. Really, no one is gonna notice those badges other than car guys or gear heads.
Tombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 07-08-2015, 10:01 AM   #1217
Broncos' Fan Extraordinaire!

So, here's my ride. I'm going for the stealthy look:

Tombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 07-08-2015, 10:09 AM   #1218
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Once u take them off, leave them all off. Why advertise anything? Stealth is best.
We talked a customer out of ruining his car the other day. This is gonna be one of those high-end show cars and he wanted to ugly it up with Roush and Hurst. He wanted us to make a custom billet shift handle and engrave "Hurst" on it, and add "Roush" to different places.....ugh.

"Man, this is YOUR car. What does Roush have to do with anything? Roush doesn't care about you. Roush didn't give you anything and has nothing to do with this car. Lets put YOUR name on it instead."
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-08-2015, 11:09 AM   #1219
Supporter

Went to start this TA this morning and all I got was a SKRRRRRRRRRRRCH just loud as SHIT! Guess the starter died, ordered a new one, I'm going to have to figure out a way to get the thing in the garage since its parked on a super crowned street in front of the house.

Someone come help me push :P
hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-08-2015, 11:32 AM   #1220
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Never been a badge kinda guy. I completely de-badged my Firebird.

IMO, take off the Shaker Badge. The other badge fits nicely and go with the color scheme.

I'd caution against getting carried away with small interior/exterior addons. They build up and start to look tacky. It's not a good look for muscle cars imo. Leave that shit for the Hondas.

IMO, the car looks good as it is. I wouldn't add any badges or decals or anything like that. I can tell you have the "itch", but be careful. Also, a nice set of rims and some suspension to alter the stance go a long, long way in both personalizing it and making it look bad ass.
^ this
NWTF 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliNWTF 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliNWTF 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliNWTF 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliNWTF 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliNWTF 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliNWTF 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliNWTF 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliNWTF 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliNWTF 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliNWTF 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 07-08-2015, 12:16 PM   #1221
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hometeam View Post
Went to start this TA this morning and all I got was a SKRRRRRRRRRRRCH just loud as SHIT! Guess the starter died, ordered a new one, I'm going to have to figure out a way to get the thing in the garage since its parked on a super crowned street in front of the house.

Someone come help me push :P
If you've never changed a starter on the street you haven't lived.

Last edited by Buehler445; 07-08-2015 at 09:05 PM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-08-2015, 01:43 PM   #1222
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
If you've never chanHe's a starter on the street you haven't lived.
I'm done living then and couldn't be happier.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 07-08-2015, 01:50 PM   #1223
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

I swapped 4 starters out of the Camaro - it's actually really easy. I was dead certain a short in the system was blowing them up but the O'Reilly guy swore that they all worked when I brought them back. He said that he didn't really trust his machine though so I should try another. And another. And another. He wasn't charging me for them so I kept swapping them out.

Then I realized after 2 months of leaving the car sitting in the garage because it wouldn't start (and a couple of weekends of wrenching) that I had the goddamn thing in gear.

I'm reeruned.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-08-2015, 02:02 PM   #1224
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I swapped 4 starters out of the Camaro - it's actually really easy. I was dead certain a short in the system was blowing them up but the O'Reilly guy swore that they all worked when I brought them back. He said that he didn't really trust his machine though so I should try another. And another. And another. He wasn't charging me for them so I kept swapping them out.

Then I realized after 2 months of leaving the car sitting in the garage because it wouldn't start (and a couple of weekends of wrenching) that I had the goddamn thing in gear.

I'm reeruned.
haha. Sounds like me when i built my first computer.....4 mother boards later...."OOOH there needs to be spacers between the MoBo and the case? Whoops..."
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-08-2015, 02:15 PM   #1225
World's finest morphius

Quote:
Being that they are rare, I'd leave the shaker and skat pack badges on. I get the sleeper thing, but you already know it is a muscle car.
morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-08-2015, 02:24 PM   #1226
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
If you've never chanHe's a starter on the street you haven't lived.
The problem is I have long tubes and from what I am reading depending on the header, I may have a hell of a time getting it on due to clearance issues.

Part will be here by July 14 so I guess Ill have to figure it out!
hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-08-2015, 03:06 PM   #1227
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hometeam View Post
The problem is I have long tubes and from what I am reading depending on the header, I may have a hell of a time getting it on due to clearance issues.

Part will be here by July 14 so I guess Ill have to figure it out!
Yup, have fun with that. I took a pass on buying one of those Firebirds just because of clearance issues.
KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 07-08-2015, 03:12 PM   #1228
Banned

And any timeline for announcing MSRP on the RS yet?

The commentary I've seen so far seems to indicate that they are going to build the RS every year going forward so I think that should keep the price point lower.

I think they are going to come in around $36k because the ST is about $24k.
KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 07-08-2015, 03:14 PM   #1229

Quote:
You really think there is a chance in hell that my car can stealthily go anywhere?
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-08-2015, 03:20 PM   #1230

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
Mokan is Sunday I think? Probably not gonna run around the skreets Friday and Saturday night lol if everything's still together Sunday it will be considered. And I'm coming up from 4 hours away so I may spend time with family Sunday it's the 1 year anniversary of my uncle getting killed in a baler accident.

On a side note if any of you guys need fbody/ls parts a good buddy of mine parts/builds fbodies and has a small warehouse of common parts and 30 cars in the pen to pull from. He ships and I make trips that way every few months.

Anyway were ready for you kcmo!-sincerely the 918s slowest street car.
Very nice wheels!