Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-31-2014, 09:33 PM  
Consuming CP souls

The Top 101 CP Posters of 2014 Part 2 Presented by SNR

The countdown and butt hurt continues as SNR, the unnamed listmaker, and I are on a mission to finish this thing.

Original thread (101-58).... http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthrea...osters+of+2014

57-34... http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost....30&postcount=3

33-21... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...31&postcount=4

20-13... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...0&postcount=13

12. Dane McCloud
Spoiler!

11. Pestilence
Spoiler!

10. htismaqe
Spoiler!

9. Rausch
Spoiler!

8. Bowser
Spoiler!

7. Simply Red
Spoiler!

6. milkman
Spoiler!

5. Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

4. SNR
Spoiler!

3. 'Hamas' Jenkins
Spoiler!

2. Rain Man
Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 12-27-2014 at 10:05 PM..
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-27-2014, 04:38 PM   #1216
Special Teams ACE!!!

Count Zarth, have you ever used a unisex bathroom before?
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-27-2014, 04:38 PM   #1217
Just here for the Royals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Count Zarth View Post
Why is that even relevant...holy shit...I date and **** women...**** you.
You going on an occasional date with a woman who is unfamiliar with your pillowbiterry doesn't override the fact that you beat off to men grappling each other.
Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-27-2014, 04:39 PM   #1218
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNR View Post
Count Zarth, have you ever used a unisex bathroom before?
I go where the meatpeeking percentages are best.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-27-2014, 04:51 PM   #1219
MVP

The baby Lee roast was money.
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 11-09-2014, 07:51 AM   #1220
FINALLY! The wait is over.

We're almost at a 2 week hiatus. I know life gets busy, so I'm nowhere near complaining, but I am hoping for a roast dinner soon.
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-09-2014, 07:52 AM   #1221

P.S - Cochise ranked there tells me this is absolutely SR giving the names. He's always loved him some Cochise.
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-09-2014, 07:53 AM   #1222
Special Teams ACE!!!

I haven't been given any names by PGM or the listmaker. Sent in a few requests.

I'll wait a few more days, otherwise I'm finishing this thing myself.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-09-2014, 07:55 AM   #1223

Quote:

Just do it you pawn!
Old 11-09-2014, 07:58 AM   #1224

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts View Post
P.S - Cochise ranked there tells me this is absolutely SR giving the names. He's always loved him some Cochise.
Quote:

More evidence. SR hasn't logged in since 11-03.
Old 11-10-2014, 07:53 PM   #1225
Special Teams ACE!!!

So uh... I'm gonna tell it to ya'll straight up:

There will be butthurt.

I've gone through the member list. I pulled out names that I found to be worthy of the top of this list. Because I knew this was going to be a shit****, I applied some immediate subjective filters already in the first cutdown, where I only picked out members who have been posting somewhat frequently throughout the year of 2014 and who also have a long tradition in the time that they've been here of providing the forum with cool content of SOME type, whatever that may be. Oh, and I was scanning in order of post count and lost interest in the activity if the poster had fewer than 6000 posts. Sorry n00bs.

There are 21 spots left on the list.

And I pulled out 47 names.

If that weren't bad enough, I also have a list of 9 extra posters who are top quality members, yet they haven't been posting continuously throughout the past year, so while they're not disqualified, they're kind of on the outside looking in.

So basically... sorry in advance. Yes, I know you've devoted your time over the past 10+ years typing out 25,000+ posts. But I only have so much room left, and yes, those other dudes up there ARE cooler than you.

What I'll do is every so often in the next 21 roasts, I'll throw in a group roast of 3 or 4 names that didn't make the list but should have. That way everybody gets a jizz-stained award from lcarus's trophy store! Yay!
Old 11-10-2014, 07:56 PM   #1226
Shit

**** YES! LET'S ROLL AGAIN!
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-10-2014, 07:57 PM   #1227
Consuming CP souls

Sweet. Yeah there are plenty of deserved posters that won't make the cut. Gonna have to add a lot more honorable mention spots when I finally update this thing!
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-10-2014, 07:58 PM   #1228
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO View Post
**** YES! LET'S ROLL AGAIN!
Spoiler...we will be having Asian for dinner in the top 21.
Old 11-10-2014, 08:02 PM   #1229
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts View Post
There have been 2 list makers. They both abandoned ship, so it's up to SNR and I to pick out the 21 best. This is tough.
Old 11-10-2014, 08:02 PM   #1230
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
Sweet. Yeah there are plenty of deserved posters that won't make the cut. Gonna have to add a lot more honorable mention spots when I finally update this thing!
Just update the ****er already.
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.