Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-16-2022, 08:55 PM  
I'll be back.

How a pair of attention whores destroyed any ounce of credibility they ever had

Enjoy. And **** EB.

How a season-long rift between Mahomes and Bieniemy ruined the AFC Championship

Last edited by Hammock Parties; 02-18-2022 at 12:17 AM..
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-18-2022, 02:39 PM   #1216
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
Another thing that hurts him is the belief that his success is more a product of Reid/Mahomes than him. He need to leave KC and go elsewhere as an OC to prove that he is not a product of those two.
There is definitely something to that. And I have thought that for awhile. Still, he has interviewed for how many HC jobs now and failed every time. There's got to be more to it.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-18-2022, 02:42 PM   #1217
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
This. Are some people seriously insinuating that the Chiefs can’t move away from EB simply because of his race?
This was also something that was loosely implied in the article and the discussion around the retraction. People are morons.

My wife and I just got back from MX with some neighbors. We were discussing work and my buddy Greg who is in sales was telling me that Covid has created the most useful three word phrase ever for him. Supply chain issues. You can say it over and over and no one can really argue with you. It's the same in this country with the word "race" over the last handful of years.
blake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2022, 02:44 PM   #1218
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
My thought had been, that if the article is true then one thing we know is it has to be somebody who has access to what is said on the headset. Not sure how many people that is. Yeah, the "high ranking" part kinda says it isn't Chad Henne. Certainly wouldn't be Reid or EB.
Why couldn't that be Henne? I'm sure if this happened the way it was described then it was most likely discussed in the QB meeting room.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-18-2022, 02:44 PM   #1219
Replaced by a future HOFer !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
This. Are some people seriously insinuating that the Chiefs can’t move away from EB simply because of his race?

EB’s contract is up and the Chiefs offense just had an historic collapse in the AFC Championship Game… it’s a perfectly reasonable situation for the Chiefs to hire/promote a new OC.
In normal times you are SPOT ON like others have said, "but I am here to tell you I hope EB takes the high road and moves on BUT don't be surprised. Don't get me wrong here, I like EB because he is old school like me BUT there is a point where you begin to make your bed in a negative way of which you finally have to lie in it and make changes in your life if you want different results. Now IF the Chiefs keep him it say's volumes about the Brass and Andy IMHO.

Last edited by Chiefshrink; 02-18-2022 at 02:49 PM..
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2022, 02:49 PM   #1220

Quote:
Originally Posted by blake5676 View Post
We were discussing work and my buddy Greg who is in sales was telling me that Covid has created the most useful three word phrase ever for him. Supply chain issues. You can say it over and over and no one can really argue with you. It's the same in this country with the word "race" over the last handful of years.
This is my point, we live in different times.
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-18-2022, 02:53 PM   #1221
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink View Post
Different times notwithstanding, I don’t see EB doing that to Andy.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-18-2022, 02:54 PM   #1222
Why so serious?

Quote:

I can see a severely jaded man here who might act differently than we think(pull a Flores depending on what the Chiefs do or don't do)unless he has high character and just owns it and moves on. Which is what I hope happens BUT these are different times.
This is why I think you've been poisoned.

He's been a valued member of the organization for years and hasn't shown anything that should lead you to expect a "low character" reaction from him.

You do realize there are an endless amount of minority head coaches and coordinators who lose their jobs for all sorts of reasons and move on without litigation. Yet you chose to bring up the ONE single instance - Flores - which clearly had extenuating circumstances.

Since we've already covered "false equivalence," allow me to introduce you to "recency bias":
Quote:
In behavioral economics, the recency bias (also known as the availability bias) is the tendency for people to overweight new information or events without considering the objective probabilities of those events over the long run.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2022, 02:56 PM   #1223
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
In normal times you are SPOT ON like others have said, "but I am here to tell you I hope EB takes the high road and moves on BUT don't be surprised. Don't get me wrong here, I like EB because he is old school like me BUT there is point where you begin to make your bed in a negative way of which you finally have to lie in it and make changes in your life if you want different results. Now IF the Chiefs keep him it say's volumes about the Brass and Andy IMHO.
Unless EB can prove some sort of specific wrong doing or nefarious intentions on the Chiefs part, he has no basis to bring a lawsuit if the Chiefs decide to not renew his employment contract.

Brian Flores is claiming specific wrongdoings in his lawsuit… sham interviews, being forced to tank games, etc.

Also if EB decides to join Flores’ class action lawsuit that actually gives the Chiefs more justification to move on from him since they are defendants in the lawsuit.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-18-2022, 02:57 PM   #1224
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
That doesn't mean we throw logic out the window and make up shit that literally cannot happen because you're so politically triggered. Reality actually exists in the middle somewhere.

EB literally can't retaliate against the Chiefs for being fired or whatever because he's not under contract. He could sue the NFL for whatever reason he wants, just like every other person in the world.

Black coaches have been recently fired, EB has been overlooked for positions for years... but NOW the Chiefs will be strong armed into signing him for another year?

JFC.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2022, 02:58 PM   #1225
MVP

This was one of the dumbest things I've read when it first was posted, the dumbest since "Crystal Espinoza's family is being investigated by the FBI for extortion" but I just wanted to say removing the ability to comment on twitter is for gigantic cowards.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-18-2022, 03:01 PM   #1226
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Veach cut Fisher AND Schwartz due to injury even though they had been great for this franchise for years. Obviously, Reid was fully on board.

They aren’t keeping Bieniemy around if he isn’t useful to the franchise. If he signs another contract, then it’s fair to assume that Veach and Reid see him as the best candidate available.

They weren’t going to take a chance with Mahomes’s physical health, so why would they risk pissing off their franchise QB by bringing back a guy he can’t coexist with?

If Bieniemy is not brought back, then it’s safe to assume they have someone better or Bieniemy wanted to go.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-18-2022, 03:02 PM   #1227
Baba Ganoush

Why does Clay worship Marty? I don’t understand his infatuation….
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-18-2022, 03:03 PM   #1228

Quote:
Originally Posted by splatbass View Post
This is absurd, chief-NEEDS-A-shrink. The Chiefs are under no obligation to give a new contract to someone that no longer works for them. Race has NOTHING to do with it. He does not work for them anymore.
Well I don't doubt that at times I need to talk to somebody BUT seriously you use the word 'absurd'. Have you seen the times we live in right now and how things have changed ? Is this not absurd ? Nothing is off the table 'especially' if you are a person of color regardless of the rules at hand. And I agree with you a 100% this has nothing to do with ethnicity and he is not under contract. BUT again we live in different times.
Old 02-18-2022, 03:10 PM   #1229
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongSufferingToady View Post
I don't care about Clay. Nor do I care about Nate. But naming a "respected" journalist without sources is just as bad as using a non-journalist without sources. Neither named names. Neither identified. So who should I believe?

There's truth in both of them. There's a lot of fantasy in Clay's post as well. You can't just throw out posts you don't like. Neither can I.
1 person talks to chiefs players and staff for a living. Like they would literally be fired if they didn't.

The other is just a fan who's best day ever would be if a chiefs player tweeted at them.

But yeah,they clearly have the same credibility.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2022, 03:11 PM   #1230

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
but NOW the Chiefs will be strong armed into signing him for another year?
I agree with what you have said here in your total post BUT in this part of your post here why would the Chiefs be strong armed into signing him? It's because we live in different times. IF our times were still status quo prior to all this 'absurdity' going on, absolutely there would be no need to feel you HAVE to sign him.